Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest here , I lived with my mum when I had my first girl! We had an agreement when my baby was born that she would do the shopping including all baby items and my food if I put my money away each month for my house deposit. My mum wanted to do that for us and it was a massive help and I’m forever grateful. I think it’s unfair to judge that.

when I managed to get my own house and mortgage I had nursery fees to pay for ,uni to go to and bills to pay and I managed. Yes I hadn’t seen any new clothes for myself for years or shoes or takeaways but we lived and it was fine. We don’t know mias financial situation and I think it’s really wrong and intrusive to assume! You make it work, you have to.

i just think her content isn’t suitable for her audience , she lies, she can’t take criticism and she’s incredibly naïve. She needs to stop thinking that we’re all here to attack her.

Reactions: 7
As a mum myself who had a daughter via a donor I can tell you how much time and thought has to be put into it. You need to think about how you will explain to them in the future why they don’t have a dad and where they came from in the best way possible. Creating some sort of scrap book for her for when she’s older explaining how she was made because she can’t lie and not tell that child! Also the actual price of a donor is expensive! it’s not just like ordering a bloody McDonald’s and picking and choosing what they look like, this is a child. The process is hard and I planned it for nearly 2 years before doing it! Plus there’s the chance that it may not work or you can misscarrige and seen as she’s “depressed” that’s going to do some real damage. She needs to slow down and focus on her gorgeous daughter. I spend every minute with my 3 month old and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m also young mum! She’s very lucky to have the mum she does who seems to let her get away with a lot. But then her mum should be encouraging her to start doing things For herself eg pay her way and encouraging her to do sensory play/ activities with Mabel and advise her to have a break from social media. Maybe If she wants to move out that’s great. But why not look at renting first? it’s just a suggestion. She’s all mixed up and it’s sad because she’s lot a lot of viewers who used to love her videos. She could have a real good chance at life! I’ve got a small YouTube channel with similar conent to mias (vlogs and mummy stuff) and i could only dream of having the subscribers she’s got. It’s sad to see her taking this turn because I really enjoyed her content but since she’s said and done the things she’s had I feel like she doesn’t deserve me / others as subscribes. I don’t want to hate I only want to advise but it seems she’s not interested in taking anyone’s advice.
What’s your channel name? I’d love to have a look

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest here , I lived with my mum when I had my first girl! We had an agreement when my baby was born that she would do the shopping including all baby items and my food if I put my money away each month for my house deposit. My mum wanted to do that for us and it was a massive help and I’m forever grateful. I think it’s unfair to judge that.

when I managed to get my own house and mortgage I had nursery fees to pay for ,uni to go to and bills to pay and I managed. Yes I hadn’t seen any new clothes for myself for years or shoes or takeaways but we lived and it was fine. We don’t know mias financial situation and I think it’s really wrong and intrusive to assume! You make it work, you have to.

i just think her content isn’t suitable for her audience , she lies, she can’t take criticism and she’s incredibly naïve. She needs to stop thinking that we’re all here to attack her.
That’s completely fine as it suited your situation, but naturally you would say it’s unfair to judge because Mia’s situation rings true for you. For 99% of others that isn’t the case so they can’t get their head around it. And Sometimes being over generous to your kids doesn’t help them, they do need to prepare for the real world too. I’m really glad it all came good for you and your daughter though 👍 ❤

Reactions: 4
As a mum myself who had a daughter via a donor I can tell you how much time and thought has to be put into it. You need to think about how you will explain to them in the future why they don’t have a dad and where they came from in the best way possible. Creating some sort of scrap book for her for when she’s older explaining how she was made because she can’t lie and not tell that child! Also the actual price of a donor is expensive! it’s not just like ordering a bloody McDonald’s and picking and choosing what they look like, this is a child. The process is hard and I planned it for nearly 2 years before doing it! Plus there’s the chance that it may not work or you can misscarrige and seen as she’s “depressed” that’s going to do some real damage. She needs to slow down and focus on her gorgeous daughter. I spend every minute with my 3 month old and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m also young mum! She’s very lucky to have the mum she does who seems to let her get away with a lot. But then her mum should be encouraging her to start doing things For herself eg pay her way and encouraging her to do sensory play/ activities with Mabel and advise her to have a break from social media. Maybe If she wants to move out that’s great. But why not look at renting first? it’s just a suggestion. She’s all mixed up and it’s sad because she’s lot a lot of viewers who used to love her videos. She could have a real good chance at life! I’ve got a small YouTube channel with similar conent to mias (vlogs and mummy stuff) and i could only dream of having the subscribers she’s got. It’s sad to see her taking this turn because I really enjoyed her content but since she’s said and done the things she’s had I feel like she doesn’t deserve me / others as subscribes. I don’t want to hate I only want to advise but it seems she’s not interested in taking anyone’s advice.
What’s your channel name? I would love to follow a mummy vlogger that actually posts stuff based on their baby ☺

Of course there won’t be, Mia deletes anything that isn’t admiration and praise for her 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm just absolutely baffled about how I've only seen 1 comment on this entire thread about Beth making a joke about being raped by her uncle at 2 years old. Disgusting behaviour! Imagine if her uncle saw that! and how awful anybody who has been through that kind of trauma would feel!
That was me. I’m glad I’m not the only one who picked up on it. It made me feel sick. When she gets older I hope she looks back and regrets saying anything like that. The thing I’d they have to be careful, once YouTube dies down and it will do, it’s online things can stay online even if you delete them. It can affect jobs etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mabel is so sweet and seems like such a loveable child but I notice she rarely gets any quiet time. Every video I’ve seen of her napping or trying to nap Mia is walking round talking to the camera, playing music, watching movies or having Mabel on the bed beside her rather than cosy in her crib. I want to scream “let her nap properly” lol. Like leave the room, go to the living room and let the child be in peace for a while. All the constant noise isn’t good. She needs to sleep properly to heal, grow and develop. And at 5-6 months Mia was putting Mabel down for the night at 11pm, I’m sorry but a 6 month old should not still be awake at 11pm. Just lazy parenting. And Mia almost tries to make it out like it’s Mabel deciding.. it’s not, you’re the mother and she’s in a bad routine because of you. I’ve noticed too she posts a lot about Mabel sleeping in Late til 10 or 11am, as if she’s just a dream baby. And all her little Tween fans proceed to fawn over, but a rational adult looking at that will see the child was kept up far too late, Mia does a dream feed (which should have been dropped way before now) and was up half the night with her but all Mia shows is that Mabel “slept in” 🙄There’s a reason she’s sleeping in.. It’s because she should be in bed way earlier. but her mother doesn’t bother her arse as it might get in the way of animal crossing, twilight, nails or some tit clothing haul 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s completely fine as it suited your situation, but naturally you would say it’s unfair to judge because Mia’s situation rings true for you. For 99% of others that isn’t the case so they can’t get their head around it. And Sometimes being over generous to your kids doesn’t help them, they do need to prepare for the real world too. I’m really glad it all came good for you and your daughter though 👍 ❤
Yeah I agree with that it’s just I remember feeling so guilty that my mum was helping and footing the food bill because that something that I should be doing for my own family but I just couldn’t at that time. I can imagine how Mia probably feels and she’s probably beating herself up with stuff more than anyone else here can. I don’t think it’s a massive issue anyway the way, we won’t be the ones suffering for what you all think is a major flaw in her mum as a parent.

although I really feel with Mia on that front , there’s still a lot about her I don’t agree with and I think there’s much bigger problems with this girl other than the fact her mum buys Mabels aptamil 🤷‍♀️

Mabel is so sweet and seems like such a loveable child but I notice she rarely gets any quiet time. Every video I’ve seen of her napping or trying to nap Mia is walking round talking to the camera, playing music, watching movies or having Mabel on the bed beside her rather than cosy in her crib. I want to scream “let her nap properly” lol. Like leave the room, go to the living room and let the child be in peace for a while. All the constant noise isn’t good. She needs to sleep properly to heal, grow and develop. And at 5-6 months Mia was putting Mabel down for the night at 11pm, I’m sorry but a 6 month old should not still be awake at 11pm. Just lazy parenting. And Mia almost tries to make it out like it’s Mabel deciding.. it’s not, you’re the mother and she’s in a bad routine because of you. I’ve noticed too she posts a lot about Mabel sleeping in Late til 10 or 11am, as if she’s just a dream baby. And all her little Tween fans proceed to fawn over, but a rational adult looking at that will see the child was kept up far too late, Mia does a dream feed (which should have been dropped way before now) and was up half the night with her but all Mia shows is that Mabel “slept in” 🙄There’s a reason she’s sleeping in.. It’s because she should be in bed way earlier. but her mother doesn’t bother her arse as it might get in the way of animal crossing, twilight, nails or some tit clothing haul 🤔
I agree with this , how is Mabel meant to adjust to going to nursery in September which starts at 8 or 9 if she’s use to “sleeping in “ until 11 , the poor child must be wrecked. She use to have Mabel in bed at 7/8 when she was a newborn and my Girl who was a month younger was still up at 11/12 and I thought I was the one in the wrong but now she’s older she’s in a routine going down 7/8 which is right for this age. She keeps saying Mabel falls back asleep , that’s because you let her ?! Get up with her at half 7 when she first wakes up and let her start the day then! She’ll soon develop a good sleep / nap / eat schedule which you can use to help when you do start college!

Reactions: 8
Title suggestions for thread 2 anyone?
Mia Jeal #2 - Mia Jeal, houses, babies and money, we don’t fall for your lies honey 🤣 best I could think of at gone midnight

Mia Jeal #2.. Twilight, fake tan, in the bank I’ve got 10.. oh tit I forgot Mabel again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with this , how is Mabel meant to adjust to going to nursery in September which starts at 8 or 9 if she’s use to “sleeping in “ until 11 , the poor child must be wrecked. She use to have Mabel in bed at 7/8 when she was a newborn and my Girl who was a month younger was still up at 11/12 and I thought I was the one in the wrong but now she’s older she’s in a routine going down 7/8 which is right for this age. She keeps saying Mabel falls back asleep , that’s because you let her ?! Get up with her at half 7 when she first wakes up and let her start the day then! She’ll soon develop a good sleep / nap / eat schedule which you can use to help when you do start college!
💯 I have a 10 month old and he’s in a good routine going down at 7-8pm too. In the mornings he’s fresh and rearing to go! Mabel goes “back to sleep” because Mia takes her into her bed so she herself can sleep and Mabel probably eventually falls asleep because she’s bored. At 7 months my son was also needing breakfast as soon as he woke up. Mabel isn’t a teenager, she doesn’t want to sleep all morning. she needs food and stimulation at normal times. It’s hard to see how Mia would ever start college with things as they are... She’s in cloud cookoo land if you ask me 🙈

Reactions: 7
Mia Jeal #2 sperm donation and babies for the clout and fame, I’ll probably call the next one Jungle Raine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They way she talks about having another baby I'd like going to a drive thou 🙄 never once have I seen that girl be thankful for having everything she has a little thank you goes a long way . I feel sorry for her and when she lives in the real world where it's not all perfect she will struggle renting will be better for her as if it fails she can home back to her mum why run when u can walk

Mia Jeal #2 Sugar daddies and sperm donors too, but where's Mabel? Oh yeah, still in her jumperoo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we just take a moment to talk about her new video? I know it's quarantine so you don't have to wear a bra but at least wear one for a try on haul! Especially one where you try on a cardigan with NOTHING underneath! That video made me so sick and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 16
Mia Jeal #2 - Mia Jeal, houses, babies and money, we don’t fall for your lies honey 🤣 best I could think of at gone midnight

Mia Jeal #2.. Twilight, fake tan, in the bank I’ve got 10.. oh tit I forgot Mabel again
That second one though 😂

Also anyone else slightly bothered by her new instagram post? I feel uncomfortable seeing so much of her boobs and her nipple piercings showing so much. But that's just me, I'm very uncomfortable seeing so much of people skin that I don't usually see. Or seeing piercings bulge our of innapropriate places. Again, that's just me, not trying to be mean towards her piercings.
If this was an adult who had posted those photos it wouldn’t really bother me. The issue is that she’s still a minor and theres a lot of disgusting people on the internet. Another thing that bothers me is that to legally get nipple piercing you need to be at least 18. I know she did them herself and they turned out fine, but her audience is just so young and impressionable that I worry this photo might encourage them to do the same. These young teens don’t seem to realize how delicate nipples are. One wrong move with a needle and you’re likely to permanently damage them.

If this was an adult who had posted those photos it wouldn’t really bother me. The issue is that she’s still a minor and theres a lot of disgusting people on the internet. Another thing that bothers me is that to legally get nipple piercing you need to be at least 18. I know she did them herself and they turned out fine, but her audience is just so young and impressionable that I worry this photo might encourage them to do the same. These young teens don’t seem to realize how delicate nipples are. One wrong move with a needle and you’re likely to permanently damage them.
How she even had the balls to pierce her own nipples I don’t know😳😳😬

I must admit I don’t like the stick and poke tattoos like why did her mother let her do that to herself? I think she said herself she doesn’t like most of them anymore which just hits home the point that her mum doesn’t really know what she’s up to half the time I personally don’t like them and think they look horrible if she wanted a tattoo she should have waited until 18 and gone and got one that is professionally done she could have given herself a really bad infection with unclean equipment she may have said it was clean but realistically I think tattoos should be left to those who know what they are doing and who will know how to do the tattoo Hygenically

Reactions: 11
I just looked back at some of her vlogs and she says that mabel woke up a 7.30 I think but then fell back asleep in her bed and wake up at like 10.30. Shouldn’t u keep her up, I mean she shouldn’t be tired if she was put to bad a reasonable hour. She also said in another that they 9.50 which is still to late to me. She should be waking her up at 7, 8 at the latest. It just seems rather lazy to me and her excuse is that the clocks went back and Beth keeps her up. It’s sad but I don’t think she’s bothered at all. I am not a morning person at all and could easily sleep in till 10 but your a Mam and you have to do it for your baby’s sake. It’s just so lazy not doing it.

I only watched part of her live stream, could somebody fill me in? What was said to make mias mum tell them to be careful with what they say? Did she say anything else about the issues?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.