Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably the same change.org petition that’s been going around for ages
It meeting a target doesn’t mean anything will get taken down, it’s not even on the gov.uk so it won’t be looked at in Parliament, change.org can’t force something to happen

instead of spending her time signing useless petitions maybe she should do something with her daughter

Reactions: 10
why can Mia wear dresses and dress all girly but poor Mable is stuck in boys jog suits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The new photos posted by mias mum are lovely. Looks like they have spent the day as a family in the garden soaking up the sun 😊 lovely to see and mable looks to be loving it!

Reactions: 11
The new photos posted by mias mum are lovely. Looks like they have spent the day as a family in the garden soaking up the sun 😊 lovely to see and mable looks to be loving it!
Sitting with Beth..... Mia can’t even hold her in the garden must be watering her flowers 😂

never been on her mums insta just have now tho so many nice non staged photos of Mable

Reactions: 4
When a new thread goes up can someone post the link ( I’m knew to this and haven’t a clue what happens with the next thread 😂 )

Reactions: 3
I still can’t help but think Mabel’s just been transferred from her pram, to someone’s knee, and back again. But you’re right, it’s lovely to see her out of the house at least.

Sitting with Beth..... Mia can’t even hold her in the garden must be watering her flowers 😂

never been on her mums insta just have now tho so many nice non staged photos of Mable

In all fairness, any babies in my family were always being passed round. Some people love babies and can’t resist a cuddle. You can see Mia in the background who seems to be angled towards them both as if she’s engaging in conversation so I don’t think she was on animal crossing. It’s quite normal to have a baby held by family members etc.

Reactions: 8
Her mum seems to allow all of this though..which is very concerning. She needs to focus on the child she has.
Would a legitimate fertility clinic allow her to get a donor given her age and situation? I saw on her tiktok her mum said no more babies in the house and one of her teenage subscribers said something like have one anyway. Another one said they were inspired to become a teen mum.
And thats the kinda grim that you take pride in inspiring teen pregancy like its an achievement she needs to checn that tit at the door

Oh no it’s Friday, which ones a possible upload from Beth

In the video, what will she do to Mabel?

A. Swear at her
B. Throw a vest on her head
C. Forget to post
D. Something else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mia jeal: the rise to fame, the fall of Mabel

Mia jeal: sorry forgot to vlog

Mia jeal: only my animal crossing flowers get to grow.

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails... Mabel Mai, where are you?

Mia jeal: baby dangerously close to the edge.

Mia jeal: vlogs, thongs, naive and wrong.

Mia jeal: Labels and Mabel

Edit:
mia jeal: sex lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai why are you still in your jumperoo?

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai, where are you, still in your jumperoo?

(had a coupe variations of this)
That's all I have for now. These are all suggestions for thread 2. I'm not creative lol
The Jeals & the Jumperoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but it proper riles me the way they talk to their mum especially in Instagram posts. One of Mia’s post saying Grandma forget to fill up the oil so we had to use the sink and her mum saying in the comments why’s she getting the blame for it. And then I’ve just seen on her mums Instagram post for Beth she must’ve posted it on the wrong date and Mia comments “learn ur daughters birthdays” then Beth comments “my birthdays tomorrow not today clever one you are”. I’m sorry that’s just rude I wouldn’t speak to my mum like that. We can all have a laugh about getting things wrong but not like that

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but it proper riles me the way they talk to their mum especially in Instagram posts. One of Mia’s post saying Grandma forget to fill up the oil so we had to use the sink and her mum saying in the comments why’s she getting the blame for it. And then I’ve just seen on her mums Instagram post for Beth she must’ve posted it on the wrong date and Mia comments “learn ur daughters birthdays” then Beth comments “my birthdays tomorrow not today clever one you are”. I’m sorry that’s just rude I wouldn’t speak to my mum like that. We can all have a laugh about getting things wrong but not like that
I think Mia and Beth are out of control and have had to bring themselves up. Their mum seems fine though which is a shame they’ve turned out like this.

Tidying her room again.... hopefully Mia would’ve never put Mabel to bed so won’t be in this video getting bullied

Side note: god she looks so young on the right

1EE1B186-D64A-42B6-91B8-E2F667D2CFA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they take Mabel in the garden IN A PUSHCHAIR?? Just carry her then let her sit, roll and crawl around on a blanket or the grass ffs. The perfect opportunity to let her explore and have some sensory experiences and they strap her into a pushchair.. I know they probably get her out abit but what’s the point in it at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Beth just said that people on here have said Mias a drug addict and alcoholic?? I’m sorry did I miss that because I haven’t seen that?? All I’ve seen is people QUOTING Mia when she said she was previously addicted to drugs on HER OWN tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️ if anything we said she clearly wasn’t an addict and doesn’t even understand what that means! Do they even read this website or

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Beths videos are awful to watch! The editing and the way she acts just shows how young she is! Yet she wants to talk about all these grown up subjects!🤦🏼‍♀️

am i the only one who kinda finds beths videos boring and repetetive? i get we’re in lockdown but a video of you tidying your room every week isn’t funny or interesting 🥴

Reactions: 7
my mum was funny about me swearing at beths age let alone what they both get away with

“Saying rhat Mia is a drug addict” no MIA said she was a drug addict? And apparently they said what the baby names were for that’s why we shouldn’t judge Mabels name! Ffs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.