Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a snapchat at midnight last night with Mabel and the bright light of the phone shining on the poor child’s face and she was rubbing her eyes! Obviously wrecked! She is such a smiley baby but it’s not an excuse to keep her up when she’s clearly uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She had a snapchat at midnight last night with Mabel and the bright light of the phone shining on the poor child’s face and she was rubbing her eyes! Obviously wrecked! She is such a smiley baby but it’s not an excuse to keep her up when she’s clearly uncomfortable
Honestly feel so sorry for Mabel. Its all well and good Mia saying “Mabel needs to get back into a routine. She doesn’t sleep until 11pm” but practice what you preach girl. Don’t start shining a light in your daughters face when she’s clearly wanting to sleep 🙄

Reactions: 9
Mia Jeal #2 Sugar daddies and sperm donors too, but where's Mabel? Oh yeah, still in her jumperoo
This one is brilliant 😂😂

Honestly feel so sorry for Mabel. Its all well and good Mia saying “Mabel needs to get back into a routine. She doesn’t sleep until 11pm” but practice what you preach girl. Don’t start shining a light in your daughters face when she’s clearly wanting to sleep 🙄
It’s so bad! She’s missing the whole point of a dream feed too. Ideally you shouldn’t be waking the baby too much, yet here’s Mia shining a bright light in her face and making her laugh when the poor girl is clearly tired! I feed my 3 month old at 8pm and he will then sleep through to 8am the next morning - no dream feed and I don’t bring him into bed with me so I can sleep in till gone 10 🙄

Reactions: 8
This one is brilliant 😂😂

It’s so bad! She’s missing the whole point of a dream feed too. Ideally you shouldn’t be waking the baby too much, yet here’s Mia shining a bright light in her face and making her laugh when the poor girl is clearly tired! I feed my 3 month old at 8pm and he will then sleep through to 8am the next morning - no dream feed and I don’t bring him into bed with me so I can sleep in till gone 10 🙄
This is in no way me slating Mia but so much of it is laziness. Even watching her most recent video when Mabel starts rubbing her eyes and Mia goes “I have a tired baby”, put her in her cot then? Why should the poor girl have to stay awake for the sake of a video. And I don’t understand why she doesn’t give Mabel proper toys to play with instead of a poxy ball from a ball pit 🙃

Reactions: 9
This one is brilliant 😂😂

My girl use to be like that and then the 4 month sleep regression happened and now she’s awake every few hours or sometimes every hour at night with teething 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My girl use to be like that and then the 4 month sleep regression happened and now she’s awake every few hours or sometimes every hour at night with teething 🙈
In the middle of 4 month sleep regression right now, would love one morning of a sleep in like Mia has 😩

Reactions: 3
In the middle of 4 month sleep regression right now, would love one morning of a sleep in like Mia has 😩
Oh I know the feels! My little one is 6 months this month and still suffering from the 4 month regression! Just one lie in is all I ask Mia 😂 clearly Mabel didn’t go through the regression

Reactions: 2
I must admit I don’t like the stick and poke tattoos like why did her mother let her do that to herself? I think she said herself she doesn’t like most of them anymore which just hits home the point that her mum doesn’t really know what she’s up to half the time I personally don’t like them and think they look horrible if she wanted a tattoo she should have waited until 18 and gone and got one that is professionally done she could have given herself a really bad infection with unclean equipment she may have said it was clean but realistically I think tattoos should be left to those who know what they are doing and who will know how to do the tattoo Hygenically
She always used to talk in videos while she was pregnant about her plan to get them all covered up with new tattoos once she’s 18. At that point I knew she had absolutely no idea what the true cost of money is. It will cost her a fortune to cover up the mess she’s put on her body. She’s a child.

Reactions: 5
So apparently there is a campaign with close to 10,000 signatures to get this thread taken down🤔 anyone found it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum seems to allow all of this though..which is very concerning. She needs to focus on the child she has.
Would a legitimate fertility clinic allow her to get a donor given her age and situation? I saw on her tiktok her mum said no more babies in the house and one of her teenage subscribers said something like have one anyway. Another one said they were inspired to become a teen mum.
That live made me cringe so much when the mum came in because you could see how hard she was trying to be their bestfriend rather than a mother! 😬

Last edited:
What was she doing?
she was sat or lying on the bed behind them joking with them about Mabel “humping the water mat” and trying to crawl, shrugging off Mias ‘hate’ and just trying to join in with them.. idk I get having a good relationship but she was like “ooh *mias friends name* is here, hey!!” Like a teenager it was just kinda weird to me 😂 I think she has a lot of guilt from all the drama with Mias dad and not seeing Mia for ages so she just wants to make them happy rather than be strict with them!

she was sat or lying on the bed behind them joking with them about Mabel “humping the water mat” and trying to crawl, shrugging off Mias ‘hate’ and just trying to join in with them.. idk I get having a good relationship but she was like “ooh *mias friends name* is here, hey!!” Like a teenager it was just kinda weird to me 😂 I think she has a lot of guilt from all the drama with Mias dad and not seeing Mia for ages so she just wants to make them happy rather than be strict with them!
My mum would never do that she has always made it clear that we can go to her but she’s also the parent not a friend that’s what parents are there for she’s harming them more than helping them by letting them get away with so much

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest here , I lived with my mum when I had my first girl! We had an agreement when my baby was born that she would do the shopping including all baby items and my food if I put my money away each month for my house deposit. My mum wanted to do that for us and it was a massive help and I’m forever grateful. I think it’s unfair to judge that.

when I managed to get my own house and mortgage I had nursery fees to pay for ,uni to go to and bills to pay and I managed. Yes I hadn’t seen any new clothes for myself for years or shoes or takeaways but we lived and it was fine. We don’t know mias financial situation and I think it’s really wrong and intrusive to assume! You make it work, you have to.

i just think her content isn’t suitable for her audience , she lies, she can’t take criticism and she’s incredibly naïve. She needs to stop thinking that we’re all here to attack her.
Totally agree couldnt have said it better myself

Mia jeal: the rise to fame, the fall of Mabel

Mia jeal: sorry forgot to vlog

Mia jeal: only my animal crossing flowers get to grow.

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails... Mabel Mai, where are you?

Mia jeal: baby dangerously close to the edge.

Mia jeal: vlogs, thongs, naive and wrong.

Mia jeal: Labels and Mabel

Edit:
mia jeal: sex lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai why are you still in your jumperoo?

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai, where are you, still in your jumperoo?

(had a coupe variations of this)
That's all I have for now. These are all suggestions for thread 2. I'm not creative lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.