Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so rude, I was the one who asked for an apology and she start going of until Beth was kinda explaining where I was coming from
Same. She got so angry at me lmao and blocked me because I called her out on the benefits stuff & told her how mean & hypocritical she was for calling us idiots.. she really can’t take criticism!

Reactions: 2
What do you mean by thread 2??
These threads have a limit on how many pages you can have I think it’s 52

Same. She got so angry at me lmao and blocked me because I called her out on the benefits stuff & told her how mean & hypocritical she was for calling us idiots.. she really can’t take criticism!
I think that’s fairly obvious now 😂 if she didn’t want to take the heat for it she shouldn’t have put it out there like the saying goes if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen

Reactions: 3
Hii I was the first comment that u posted. I really want to see what and If she does simulate mabel at all 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully we’ll see what’s he does to help mabel

Guess who got blocked by Mia on tiktok for like no reason ✋🏻✋🏻
I got blocked too 😂 all because I said that she’ll need mummy’s help to get her mortgage...which is the truth so sorry to crush your successful image, Mia! Also got attacked by the young teens that said they got blocked for trying to defend Mia, as I said that they couldn’t defend the truth that we’ve written on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I’ve got 10 grand saved” OF COURSE YOU DO! You don’t pay for anything 🤣 imagine having a baby and making your whole YouTube image about being a successful teen mom but when you probe deeper she doesn’t even buy her baby’s food or necessities. A few outfits from the internet to do her haul videos, does not make you a solvent mother. Zero chance of her living successfully alone since she doesnt even pay keep to your mum at the minute. so has no sense of a realistic budget, how the hell would she manage rent, food, bills, your car and insurance (and possibly daycare because ya know “she won’t access benefits” for help with that..yeh right) zero chance of getting a mortgage and zero sense of reality.. joker 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I’ve got 10 grand saved” OF COURSE YOU DO! You don’t pay for anything 🤣 imagine having a baby and making your whole YouTube image about being a successful teen mom but when you probe deeper she doesn’t even buy her baby’s food or necessities. A few outfits from the internet to do her haul videos, does not make you a solvent mother. Zero chance of her living successfully alone since she doesnt even pay keep to your mum at the minute. so has no sense of a realistic budget, how the hell would she manage rent, food, bills, your car and insurance (and possibly daycare because ya know “she won’t access benefits” for help with that..yeh right) zero chance of getting a mortgage and zero sense of reality.. joker 🙄
Ugh this girl winds me up. We all could save ten grand if we lived at home and paid for nothing. In a recent video she said she spent around £500 on clothes but she's still having mummy buy formula. Aptamil is around £11 a tub and if you say 1 tub a week for 12 months that's a lot of money adding up. Mias mum needs to stop being a pushover mia wanted to be an adult and have a baby so she should be buying the food.
I worked full time until I had my baby and it really annoys me how she claims to work so hard as if doing nothing but filming it is hard work?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If she does end up having another baby or even twins when Mabels 2 she will find it very hard to balance everything along with 2/3 children under 5

Reactions: 4
If she does end up having another baby or even twins when Mabels 2 she will find it very hard to balance everything along with 2/3 children under 5
If her birth was so traumatic why is she in such a rush to do it again?
Hope she realises her other children probably won't just sit on the bed while she watches twilight.

Reactions: 14
If her birth was so traumatic why is she in such a rush to do it again?
Hope she realises her other children probably won't just sit on the bed while she watches twilight.
By that point Mabel will be mobile aswell so she won’t have time either way she’ll probably put them in day care

Reactions: 5
Ugh this girl winds me up. We all could save ten grand if we lived at home and paid for nothing. In a recent video she said she spent around £500 on clothes but she's still having mummy buy formula. Aptamil is around £11 a tub and if you say 1 tub a week for 12 months that's a lot of money adding up. Mias mum needs to stop being a pushover mia wanted to be an adult and have a baby so she should be buying the food.
I worked full time until I had my baby and it really annoys me how she claims to work so hard as if doing nothing but filming it is hard work?
💯 me too! I worked full time up until 2 weeks before my due date. Mia takes some videos and edits them in her room and considers it work 🤣 on one post she claimed to have started a job somewhere while pregnant but had to quit because “the people were horrible” .. sure they were princess 😒

Reactions: 8
I personally find it laughable that a 17 year old is stating she wants twins via a sperm donor within a couple years. as if she has it all figured out and it’s so simple! But this is something I’ve noticed Mia is guilty of A LOT! Speaking as if she knows it all when In reality she’s 17, she hasn’t got A clue about the real world, no life experience and in truth she’s making downright stupid statements and decisions. I Just hope her mum gets involved. Very abnormal and unhealthy for a 17 year old to be talking like this, she needs an intervention and love

Reactions: 16
I personally find it laughable that a 17 year old is stating she wants twins via a sperm donor within a couple years. as if she has it all figured out and it’s so simple! But this is something I’ve noticed Mia is guilty of A LOT! Speaking as if she knows it all when In reality she’s 17, she hasn’t got A clue about the real world, no life experience and in truth she’s making downright stupid statements and decisions. I Just hope her mum gets involved. Very abnormal and unhealthy for a 17 year old to be talking like this, she needs an intervention and love
Her mum seems to allow all of this though..which is very concerning. She needs to focus on the child she has.
Would a legitimate fertility clinic allow her to get a donor given her age and situation? I saw on her tiktok her mum said no more babies in the house and one of her teenage subscribers said something like have one anyway. Another one said they were inspired to become a teen mum.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think her mum does know what’s going on because In a live stream she said for her and her sister to just be careful what they say

Her mum seems to allow all of this though..which is very concerning. She needs to focus on the child she has.
Would a legitimate fertility clinic allow her to get a donor given her age and situation? I saw on her tiktok her mum said no more babies in the house and one of her teenage subscribers said something like have one anyway. Another one said they were inspired to become a teen mum.
That’s not ok if I saw my daughter commenting that I’d be having words with her I’ve always thought when mia says “my mum says no more babies” that if you have to ask your mums permission you shouldn’t be having children at all

Reactions: 11
She “doesn’t want a man though” 🤣 but seems to care a lot about their opinions 🤔

Mia also put a Snapchat or tiktok up a while back where she said a guy invited her out on a date and she was angry that he said don’t bring your baby.. why the hell would you be bring Mable on a date with a guy you don’t know anyway! Is she going to bring her on every date she goes on? So mable can get to know a string of men she’ll never see again. Mia’s age and maturity level really shows at times.. and I think it’s worrying she has next to no education to fall back on when YouTube inevitable dies out
i mean its not like shes never left Mabel with her mum before 😂

Reactions: 1
As a mum myself who had a daughter via a donor I can tell you how much time and thought has to be put into it. You need to think about how you will explain to them in the future why they don’t have a dad and where they came from in the best way possible. Creating some sort of scrap book for her for when she’s older explaining how she was made because she can’t lie and not tell that child! Also the actual price of a donor is expensive! it’s not just like ordering a bloody McDonald’s and picking and choosing what they look like, this is a child. The process is hard and I planned it for nearly 2 years before doing it! Plus there’s the chance that it may not work or you can misscarrige and seen as she’s “depressed” that’s going to do some real damage. She needs to slow down and focus on her gorgeous daughter. I spend every minute with my 3 month old and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m also young mum! She’s very lucky to have the mum she does who seems to let her get away with a lot. But then her mum should be encouraging her to start doing things For herself eg pay her way and encouraging her to do sensory play/ activities with Mabel and advise her to have a break from social media. Maybe If she wants to move out that’s great. But why not look at renting first? it’s just a suggestion. She’s all mixed up and it’s sad because she’s lot a lot of viewers who used to love her videos. She could have a real good chance at life! I’ve got a small YouTube channel with similar conent to mias (vlogs and mummy stuff) and i could only dream of having the subscribers she’s got. It’s sad to see her taking this turn because I really enjoyed her content but since she’s said and done the things she’s had I feel like she doesn’t deserve me / others as subscribes. I don’t want to hate I only want to advise but it seems she’s not interested in taking anyone’s advice.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.