Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched beths live and she said if Mia has another kid next year that she would probably take another gap year šŸ˜³šŸ’€ I... Is she even gonna go to college at this stage

What happened in mias vlog where she lost everything. Is it more click bait? Also I really hope keira doesn't collab with her, I've been watching her for months now and I don't think it would be a great influence on her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice that Mia copied the tiktok keira did
There was someone in the comments asking about that and she said that she had no idea that it was similar but surprise surprise I canā€™t find that comment anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched beths live and she said if Mia has another kid next year that she would probably take another gap year šŸ˜³šŸ’€ I... Is she even gonna go to college at this stage

What happened in mias vlog where she lost everything. Is it more click bait? Also I really hope keira doesn't collab with her, I've been watching her for months now and I don't think it would be a great influence on her
Another gap year, itā€™s only meant to be one year. Most people (like myself) take one after leaving school altogether to have more time to decide what to do next etc, not because they want to have more children. If she wants to settle down and start her family properly she should really work to improve her YouTube channel or get an actual job to support her and her children.

Reactions: 17
Keria really shouldnā€™t do anything with Mia if you look under my comment on Kerias new video me and someone was talking about how Mia would compare Oskar to Mable

One of Mias ā€œfansā€ is obviously looking on here so hiiii next time remember that Mia is the 17 and is copying Keria word for word and getting people to beg her for a collabšŸ„“ so dont comment under my YouTube comment about it
Thatā€™s me šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s me šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
I find it disgusting she compares Mabel to other babies. The way she kept saying mabel was so petite and small compared to other babies... using crappy terms like ā€œmidgetā€ Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.... instilling crappy body confidence from a young age is dangerous.

Reactions: 17
am I the only one who thinks mia isn't gonna move out until she's in her 20s? lol I obviously wish her the best in life but its just so unrealistic for her to move out anytime soon until she's older or if she is gonna move out in the next year it would be a tiny studio apartment or one bedroom house and I don't think that's what she's going for because it won't fit her aestheticšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else get annoyed at how Mia thinks itā€™s easy to get pregnant? I had my son at 16. Fell pregnant on the implant! Iā€™m now 24 and trying for my second and after two early misscarriages and a chemical I just canā€™t watch her anymore. The ā€œideally Iā€™d get pregnant in whatever month it is she says.ā€ IT AINT THAT EASY.
Also her Tik toks. Being a teen mom isnā€™t special. Itā€™s common. Not sure how itā€™s a personality trait šŸ¤£ also the fact sheā€™s like ā€œpeople call me this because Iā€™m a teen momā€ sure you get the odd comment but nowhere near as bad as she goes on. Like Iā€™ve said. Itā€™s pretty common for people to have kids young. sorry for the rant being all over the place. But she just really annoys me now. šŸ¤£ I think I only started watching her pregnancy videos because I could relate as I was pregnant at the same age as her. The maturity seems to have gone out the window with her now.

Reactions: 21
I find it so weird how she hops on the tiktok trends that are dancing about singing to lyrics about sex. Like sheā€™s clearly not a virgin but sheā€™s also only 17, lets be honest nobody has the best sex ever when theyā€™re that young. Youā€™re still learning what you like and what feels good.

5 minutes in missionary to get pregnant doesnā€™t make you a sex god

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else get annoyed at how Mia thinks itā€™s easy to get pregnant? I had my son at 16. Fell pregnant on the implant! Iā€™m now 24 and trying for my second and after two early misscarriages and a chemical I just canā€™t watch her anymore. The ā€œideally Iā€™d get pregnant in whatever month it is she says.ā€ IT AINT THAT EASY.
Also her Tik toks. Being a teen mom isnā€™t special. Itā€™s common. Not sure how itā€™s a personality trait šŸ¤£ also the fact sheā€™s like ā€œpeople call me this because Iā€™m a teen momā€ sure you get the odd comment but nowhere near as bad as she goes on. Like Iā€™ve said. Itā€™s pretty common for people to have kids young. sorry for the rant being all over the place. But she just really annoys me now. šŸ¤£ I think I only started watching her pregnancy videos because I could relate as I was pregnant at the same age as her. The maturity seems to have gone out the window with her now.
This annoys me too. A few years ago I was irresponsible with my birth control and it ended in miscarriage. It took me around a year and a half of trying for a baby to fall pregnant
I donā€™t think she realises secondary infertility is a thing.

Reactions: 7
BF4E63E2-AC72-4E23-9CC5-9B62A28FD220.jpeg

This comment on her tik tok really baffled me..

Okay so she says she was slut shamed but only slept with someone once.. but in earlier videos she was using the pull out method for ā€œyearsā€ as she claimed.
Why does she feel the need to constantly lie! Especially when sheā€™s is going to get caught out..

Mia when you read this (because you došŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø) donā€™t lie and if YOU REALLY MUST LIE.. remember what youā€™ve said so you donā€™t embarrass yourself so publicly šŸ˜‚

EDIT; Iā€™ve added the first tik tok - I was referring to about pull out method.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I honestly donā€™t get her lies.. itā€™s like when she said she was using the pull out method for ā€œyearsā€ but only lost her virginity in 2019šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That tiktok, I think on the face of it sheā€™s trying to come across as the cool supportive mum but also itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to wish her little girlā€™s life away, itā€™s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I feel bad because sheā€™s obviously struggling, and needs to get help for that. The long term effects could have further negative implications.
But I also just want to say, I am 19 and have just finished my first year at university and I still donā€™t know who I am and I still feel like I donā€™t have a grasp of what I want in my future and Iā€™m doing a degree lol. I feel like these things Mia is saying is also a normal part of being a teenager, and growing up. I especially didnā€™t know what I wanted to do at 16/17 and that was without a child and going through those changes. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m being harsh but yeah

Reactions: 8
If any of my kids was in a relationship, and you know, old enough to be having sex (in my eyes ATLEAST 16+) , then yes Iā€™d probably let them have their partner stay maybe a few times a month because, like Mia, if theyā€™re going to be doing stuff then Iā€™d rather them do it somewhere safe, private etc, I also think ā€˜allowingā€™ it would probably help discussions RE contraception etc

but 14??? Thatā€™s a CHILD, thatā€™s encouraging something that shouldnā€™t be happening at that age, being cool and accepting doesnā€™t make you the best mum in the world? Protecting your children should constantly be a priority and that includes exploitation, have a partner at 14, cool, I think most people have had secondary school relationships but to encourage something to serious, to push your childā€™s childhood away because you want to be edgy is gross

• Sad
Reactions: 19
why is Mia saying high school its secondary school??? she isn't american but keeps using their kind of terms/language

Reactions: 4
I agree, the way she talks about getting pregnant again is not a true representation of motherhood and once again her view of the world is very childish. Any 17-18 year old should know better. I hope 2021 brings you your rainbow baby šŸŒˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.