Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping&weaning she has no clue,even needs mum’s permission for baby No.2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god yes as soon as she said that I was like wait what 😟
She also said something to the effect of “every time I think I’m happy something bad happens” but when have you been happy Mia? You constantly complain and talk about being lonely, you spend all your time making videos that you clearly don’t enjoy making since youput little to no effort into them, and the rest of the time you watch vlogs of other people’s babys instead of spending time with your own!!! Talking about being happy 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think the thing that annoys me is that Mia mostly has an audience of younger teens and she’s slamming the f bomb into every sentence. (in her new upload).

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to keep wishing this on someone else. She done it in yesterday’s video and again in today’s video. And why does she keep dropping the f bomb in every single sentence 🙃

Reactions: 10
This is so accurate! Whilst I agree losing a pet is awful! I think with current times and so many people losing family/friends she just needs to take a step back. Maybe grieve in private (obviously address the issue on social media but then have them kind of moment in private or with her family)

the “why always me, why never someone else” has reconfirmed my thinking that she needs to speak to someone about her feelings, if not for her sake then mabels.

Grief is something so different for everyone. Like I’ve had family die and not a single person grieved the same. Eg I found out my aunt died in the morning then went school then done an evening shift at work where as my sister was a lot more upset and didn’t really come out of her room for a couple of days yet it really hit me at the funeral whereas she didnt cry much at the funeral as she done all her crying before. So I feel like it’s all so different how people grieve she might find it easier to say it on social media but she definitely needs time to think.
She definitely needs to talk to someone and get her mental health sorted before she speaks a lot on social media

Reactions: 5
I just turned off her recent vlog at the point where she is in the bathroom ranting.

Firstly I want to say that she is in no doubt in pain over loosing ziggy. It must be awful!

BUT... I just found the bathroom scene really uncomfortable to watch. Firstly the unnecessary use of the F word every sentence. But again the use of “why can’t it be somebody else feeling pain! Why me!”

Somebody earlier said she’s obviously not thinking straight that’s why she said it, which I do agree with... but it’s not like she said it on a live video, she said it, rewatched it, edited it and still kept it in.

Mia... people all have their own tit... never EVER wish anybody to feel pain. I know you obviously want a break but this isn’t the way you deal with it.

People are feeling pain, some are feeling worse pain. I feel like Mia is very fortunate with her life. She has a lovely daughter, a family who are providing for her in a nice house. Food on the table. Doing what she loves as a job... but these rants really make her sound like a spoiled child.

Yes I know she’s in pain... but she talks like she’s the most less fortunate person in the world.

Idk how to describe it but it bugs me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the thing that annoys me is that Mia mostly has an audience of younger teens and she’s slamming the f bomb into every sentence. (in her new upload).
Literally when I heard the swearing I was like OMG. Like I come from quite a swearing household but my god I was shocked at the amount of swearing. Like I get if you are in pain or stub your toe or in an argument then I get it but not that much

To me: going straight to the camera to cry, whilst not even being able to form coherent sentences is just attention seeking. She’d get the same sympathy either way, loosing a pet is horrid, but Mia needs to have the most dramatic things 24/7
It screams of people who post on Snapchat and Facebook dramatic posts but want people to inbox, just say you want attention and be done.

loosing a pet is awful, especially in those circumstances, but for someone who claims to put so much effort into their videos, a 5minute clip just crying isn’t content people want to see

obviously this is just my opinion, don’t jump on me thanks

Reactions: 16
“Why can’t it be someone else feeling the pain for once” first of all I know she’s obviously very upset but why does she want someone else feeling the pain that she is right now knowing What it feels like and how hard it is? Also everybody goes through hard times wether they have been though hard times in the past or currently going through them now! Why is she acting like she’s the only person? Theirs a lot going on in the world right now so how she Could even say that is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
To me: going straight to the camera to cry, whilst not even being able to form coherent sentences is just attention seeking. She’d get the same sympathy either way, loosing a pet is horrid, but Mia needs to have the most dramatic things 24/7
It screams of people who post on Snapchat and Facebook dramatic posts but want people to inbox, just say you want attention and be done.

loosing a pet is awful, especially in those circumstances, but for someone who claims to put so much effort into their videos, a 5minute clip just crying isn’t content people want to see

obviously this is just my opinion, don’t jump on me thanks
I AGREE

Like she can edit it so she could have edited it out. Or even just say she didn’t think her video had good content and apologies for not having a video up and just say she was grieving this week. People would understand we have all been there before. Everyone has had times and loses people we just try to move forward however long it takes

Reactions: 7
"Why is everyone happy but me"

Because I don't dwell on depressing things Mia, instead I count my lucky stars for my healthy baby, my own health, the roof over my head, the food on my table. I've lost a dog and that was horrendous but I didn't let it take over my life and disregard the fact I actually have it pretty good.

I'm gobsmacked she's ranting about how she can never be happy and bad stuff always happens to her whilst she's sat in the same room as her healthy baby girl. I'm not saying you can't be sad because other people have it worse, but you can separate things that make you sad and positive things you should be grateful for.

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to put calpol in a bottle of formula? I’m sure in a past video Mia said Mabel had calpol in a bottle and in today’s video too?
I have a 7 month old daughter and to me putting it in a bottle just doesn’t sit right 🤷🏻‍♀️

The comment "why cant it be somebody else" well mia currently thousands of people are dying and losing loved one to a global virus, yes its hard losing a pet but be happy for what you have considering you have it ALOT better than alot of other people. Makes her sound like a spoilt child

Reactions: 12
Is anyone going to mention the fact Mia said she hadn’t showered in a week! Upset or not personal hygiene🤦🏼‍♀️ (She also mentioned not brushing her teeth 🙃)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I do fell for Mia about her cat dying but at the same time. She keeps saying ‘Its always f*cking me, why can’t it be someone else feeling the pain for once’, why would u even say that it’s so heartless.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to put calpol in a bottle of formula? I’m sure in a past video Mia said Mabel had calpol in a bottle and in today’s video too?
I have a 7 month old daughter and to me putting it in a bottle just doesn’t sit right 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know of a few people who do it when there babies are refusing to take medicine, I don’t think there’s really a wrong or right to this as long as it’s not upsetting the babies stomach. I don’t want to say that it is perfectly fine to do though because I’m not to sure but from what I’ve heard it’s not a problem

Reactions: 8
The way she was going off constantly swearing sounding like a chav isn't a good impression. If she is so upset (which she has every right to be) she should be taking a break and not recording herself swearing and complaining. When she wanted it to be someone else it really showed her true colours and made her look really selfish even during grieving

The reason you're not supposed to do it is in case they don't finish the bottle so you'd have no way of knowing if they've got the right dose. It's not really a big deal unless you're using Calpol to control an extreme fever and it's important the child has the entire dose.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone going to mention the fact Mia said she hadn’t showered in a week! Upset or not personal hygiene🤦🏼‍♀️ (She also mentioned not brushing her teeth 🙃)
Tbh though when Shane Dawson says he hasn’t cleaned himself for a while it’s funny because he seems to have uncleanliness as part of his brand, yet when Mia say it it’s looked down upon, (this was a whole thing a while back with people dragging Emma chamberlain for not showering). I understand not wanting to shower for a few days because your sad although I don’t agree with not brushing teeth (maybe because I was raised by a dentist), but can see why she’d probably feel such a way, plus it’s not like she’s going anywhere so I’m pretty sure most of us in lockdown have skipped showering once or twice because we’ve got nowhere to be.

Reactions: 7
I do fell for Mia about her cat dying but at the same time. She keeps saying ‘Its always f*cking me, why can’t it be someone else feeling the pain for once’, why would u even say that it’s so heartless.
What’s she doesn’t realise is everyone has problems just we don’t all go around sharing it on social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.