Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping&weaning she has no clue,even needs mum’s permission for baby No.2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia Jeal # 4

Previous thread : Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Thanks to @natalie123 for #4 thread name!

Reactions: 9
Have I misunderstood this or what?? In her recent video “ he’s dead” she said that she has only been to 2 shops. Primark and matalan and says that her mam watched Mabel in the house as “they are both high risk” but then when she goes on to talk about the shoes she got at Matalan she says “ my mum pointed these ones out” what’s going on mia???

Reactions: 27
Have I misunderstood this or what?? In her recent video “ he’s dead” she said that she has only been to 2 shops. Primark and matalan and says that her mam watched Mabel in the house as “they are both high risk” but then when she goes on to talk about the shoes she got at Matalan she says “ my mum pointed these ones out” what’s going on mia???
I literally thought this!

Reactions: 3
Mia lying and contradicting herself is nothing new

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's upsetting and all that her cat died but she could've gave herself sometime after instead of picking the camera straight up, she should've at least calmed down to the point she could think properly and talk without getting muddled up.

Reactions: 9
Whats the tea with the cosleeping? I follow her but haven't seen anything about cosleeping, let alone something unsafe.

Reactions: 2
Also, how did she pay for all these clothes and can't afford a stair gate to protect her child? It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 13
Mia lying and contradicting herself is nothing new
I don’t think she would of lied about it sometimes you get names mixed up, ngl I do it a lot and from what we have seen from the vlogs mias gone on a lot about how careful her mam has been and how she’s not leaving the house because of her being a high risk. Maybe she did lie but it’s a bit unfair to say she’s lied without actually knowing if she has or not

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she would of lied about it sometimes you get names mixed up, ngl I do it a lot and from what we have seen from the vlogs mias gone on a lot about how careful her mam has been and how she’s not leaving the house because of her being a high risk. Maybe she did lie but it’s a bit unfair to say she’s lied without actually knowing if she has or not

I see you stick up for Mia quite a bit, which is fine if you like her but that’s not really what tattle life is for 🙃

Reactions: 16
She’s been going on about how safe her mum has been and how she’s barely left the house but she’s also mentioned in videos “once mums home” or “when mum gets back”
No hate on her mum leaving the house, unless she’s meant to have been shielding, there’s plenty of reasons to need to go out, but why lie about it

Reactions: 3
I see you stick up for Mia quite a bit, which is fine if you like her but that’s not really what tattle life is for 🙃
I know exactly what this thread is for,I’m here for the same reasons you all are?😂 I wasn’t even sticking up for her I just said we don’t know if she lying or not because we don’t??

Reactions: 1
She’s been going on about how safe her mum has been and how she’s barely left the house but she’s also mentioned in videos “once mums home” or “when mum gets back”
No hate on her mum leaving the house, unless she’s meant to have been shielding, there’s plenty of reasons to need to go out, but why lie about it
I think it’s because her mum has to go to the hospital for blood transfusion due to her condition, Mia has mentioned this once or twice before in videos.

Reactions: 4
I did feel sorry for Mia at the beginning of the vlog but when she said “why does it always have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else” i changed my mind. I understand that she’s upset and wants all the negative things to disappear but why the hell would she want to wish them on someone else? I’ve been through loss of a loved one before and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :/

Reactions: 32
I did feel sorry for Mia at the beginning of the vlog but when she said “why does it always have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else” i changed my mind. I understand that she’s upset and wants all the negative things to disappear but why the hell would she want to wish them on someone else? I’ve been through loss of a loved one before and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :/
I thought exactly this. It’s a very self centred way to look at the situation. She constantly goes about like she feels the world owes her something for the uncontrollable stuff that happens to her. Very childish tbh.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.