Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping&weaning she has no clue,even needs mum’s permission for baby No.2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry for Mia at the beginning of the vlog but when she said “why does it always have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else” i changed my mind. I understand that she’s upset and wants all the negative things to disappear but why the hell would she want to wish them on someone else? I’ve been through loss of a loved one before and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :/
Oh god yes as soon as she said that I was like wait what 😟

Reactions: 12
Next video, buying thing for my new kitten. Picking up my new kitten. Ps im not heartless, I an animal lover but she bounce back fast and she will be like this never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did feel sorry for Mia at the beginning of the vlog but when she said “why does it always have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else” i changed my mind. I understand that she’s upset and wants all the negative things to disappear but why the hell would she want to wish them on someone else? I’ve been through loss of a loved one before and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :/
Honestly, i felt bad for her because i know what it’s like to feel like that and i’m sure most people on this thread do aswell. But to wish it into someone else is horrible why would you want someone else to feel the pain that you have felt.
I wouldn’t wish that pain in my worst enemies either

Reactions: 17
I know exactly what this thread is for,I’m here for the same reasons you all are?😂 I wasn’t even sticking up for her I just said we don’t know if she lying or not because we don’t??
I agree with you there. You started off defending her but as you learnt more you’ve understood our points and reasoned with us. I’ve seen you stick up a lot but that was right at the start and we’ve all defended something someone has said about Mia

Reactions: 7
Seriously she lost a pet and you’re all still finding things wrong😂 Okay she shouldn’t have wished it on anyone else but she was upset c’mon.

Reactions: 5
Mia really needs to get Mabel some sort of shade for the garden. Especially if she’s sitting directly in the sun or laying in with the sun shining in her eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Poor Mabel can't even open her eyes! Just put her in the shade, her skin is so delicate it will burn so easily.

Reactions: 7
as much as losing a pet is genuinely heartbreaking and I totally understand Mia being super upset about it, with everything going on in the world currently losing a cat is pretty minor for a lot of people. Think of those losing loved ones to coronavirus, or victims of police brutality.

Im not saying this in a “how dare she be upset when there’s other bad things going on in the world” just saying it to point out how tone deaf the “why does it always have to be me why can’t it be someone else” comment is. Like read the room Mia

Reactions: 19
Seriously she lost a pet and you’re all still finding things wrong😂 Okay she shouldn’t have wished it on anyone else but she was upset c’mon.
This 🙌

When your that upset and your mind is all over the place, you say things you don't mean. She wouldn't have meant it, she's just grieving.

Reactions: 6
as much as losing a pet is genuinely heartbreaking and I totally understand Mia being super upset about it, with everything going on in the world currently losing a cat is pretty minor for a lot of people. Think of those losing loved ones to coronavirus, or victims of police brutality.

Im not saying this in a “how dare she be upset when there’s other bad things going on in the world” just saying it to point out how tone deaf the “why does it always have to be me why can’t it be someone else” comment is. Like read the room Mia
This is so accurate! Whilst I agree losing a pet is awful! I think with current times and so many people losing family/friends she just needs to take a step back. Maybe grieve in private (obviously address the issue on social media but then have them kind of moment in private or with her family)

the “why always me, why never someone else” has reconfirmed my thinking that she needs to speak to someone about her feelings, if not for her sake then mabels.

Reactions: 13
This 🙌

When your that upset and your mind is all over the place, you say things you don't mean. She wouldn't have meant it, she's just grieving.
this completely understandable. You say tit in the heat of the emotion and any other person you’d let it slide but Mia is constantly blaming everyone for problems that are no one else’s fault, not even her own fault. You can see she always has to be centre of attention, she puts Beth down, it’s all me me me me. She’s so conceited and for her to turn around and say something like that, even when upset just shows the type of character she is.

Reactions: 8
While I understand that grief is a very powerful thing, and she may have said things that she didn’t mean in the moment, why didn’t she edit that out?? She literally controls everything her viewers see her say yet still decided to keep her saying “why does it happen to just me” in? Wishing you all the best Mia x

Reactions: 8
I’m just glad she’s finally bought some pyjama bottoms. I swear in the video she said she doesn’t like shorts that are very short but what about the white ones she wore in a previous video?

Reactions: 10
Or all of her previous hauls when she mentioned she likes to show off her bum and have her bum out?

Side note of this in one of mias bikini hauls she said she likes to show off her bum and wear thong or very high rise bikinis - this was when she was planning to go away in May with her fam but in beths bikini haul she mentioned about you don’t need your bum out around family that’s just weird - it shows how different they are

I’m just glad she’s finally bought some pyjama bottoms. I swear in the video she said she doesn’t like shorts that are very short but what about the white ones she wore in a previous video?

Reactions: 6
don't know if i wanna watch her new video, i hate when thumbnails are off people crying as its mainly for attention. she could have put a nice one of ziggy. i understand how hard it is for a pet to die, i felt sad for days when my guinea pigs passed. but i didn't post videos of me crying on the internet, just seems like she wants attention and shes using ziggys death as a way to get views. her view about it is also pretty negative from what ive seen her, a friend of mine, her cat died of cancer. my dog is going blind and deaf and has very bad incontinence problems (she is 14 now) but im not boohooing feeling sorry for our family because that's going to get you nowhere. if mia starts crying with mabel, she will cry too as she won't understand what is happening but know something is wrong, i send mia my love and hope she can get through this, but take a break offline, it wont help. there are much better ways to get through this. i printed out pictures of my guinea pigs and stuck them in my room, writing happy moments in a notebook.

Reactions: 11
This 🙌

Yeah she’s grieving but she also has total control over her video, she doesn’t have management who control it, she does everything herself. If she actually wants to continue her online career she should be aware of what she says and does online.

You can say something in the heat of the moment yeah, but when it comes to editing the video, proof watching the video and then uploading, she’s had ample opportunity to calm down reevaluate and edit brash statements out

Reactions: 14
Have I misunderstood this or what?? In her recent video “ he’s dead” she said that she has only been to 2 shops. Primark and matalan and says that her mam watched Mabel in the house as “they are both high risk” but then when she goes on to talk about the shoes she got at Matalan she says “ my mum pointed these ones out” what’s going on mia???
Also find it weird to acknowledge your mum is high risk but then you go to a busy primark (non essential) and then get back in a Car (small non ventilated area) with her 🤔 I thought the point of shielding for high risk people means they stay home And minimise contact to reduce risk? By going into a crowded shop then returning immediately to sit beside her mum in the car surely that is exposing her mum to Exceptional risk? Maybe the advice has changed so sorry if I’m wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Next video, buying thing for my new kitten. Picking up my new kitten. Ps im not heartless, I an animal lover but she bounce back fast and she will be like this never happened.
Seems a bit unfair 🤷‍♀️ people grieve in different ways. It can be helpful for some people to move on quickly rather than dwell on it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.