Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren1994

I did feel sorry for Mia at the beginning of the vlog but when she said “why does it always have to be me? Why can’t it be someone else” i changed my mind. I understand that she’s upset and wants all the negative things to disappear but why the hell would she want to wish them on someone else? I’ve been through loss of a loved one before and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :/

Reactions: 32
“I give Mabel calpol every night in her 7pm bottle” WHY ARE YOU GIVING HER CALPOL EVERY NIGHT IF SHES NOT SHOWING SIGNS THAT SHE NEEDS IT?! Or is it just to drug her up for a few hours so you can carry on doing your fake tan/nails/journaling/spells?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Kat5998

VIP Member
I think I’m going to start calling myself a working mum since I’m building my Animal Crossing island, my Sim town and looking after my pet cat who constantly needs attention xxx

I hope you all understand

• Haha
Reactions: 29

FOTFGCAD

Have I misunderstood this or what?? In her recent video “ he’s dead” she said that she has only been to 2 shops. Primark and matalan and says that her mam watched Mabel in the house as “they are both high risk” but then when she goes on to talk about the shoes she got at Matalan she says “ my mum pointed these ones out” what’s going on mia???

Reactions: 27

Omw2020

Also her new video 🤦‍♀️

“Mabel is acting like a toddler”

Mabel is not a toddler. She’s acting like a standard 8 month old. It’s as though shes had Mabel in her new born stage and now she’s pushing “she’s a toddler”

first of all , she isn’t toddling/ well established walking “Toddler milestones” are in 18months- 3 year old region. She’s a baby, Mabel is a baby 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know why that bugged me so much. She’s Just giving out false info again.
I thought this too! I also found Mia was really pushing that they were mabels first words which I dunno considering it was her 7 month time frame like I think she’s just imitating sounds and figuring out sounds. Most babies start with a Dadadada sound as it’s one of the easiest sounds for the tongue to make but you better believe there is no way Mabel is saying the dada word , if Mabel even attempted to say dada I bet Mia is like NO , you don’t have a dada because men are shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

missmisty

Does anyone else feel like the whole college thing won’t actually happen? I just have a gut feeling that she’ll go for maybe 2 weeks and then decide to focus on YouTube

Thewayitis

439B4FE4-D6C8-4F28-8974-6A32C5564F63.png
I’m sorry if I’m wrong, but I don’t really think Mia fits in the working mom category, she’s at home all day with Mabel and YouTube certainly isn’t a full time job if a job at all. All she has to do is film and edit a few videos a week, and it’s not like she edits her videos much, she just cuts them shorter, she can’t even be bothered to edit out things that are offensive or heartless.

Marymoo13

I think I’m going to start calling myself a working mum since I’m building my Animal Crossing island, my Sim town and looking after my pet cat who constantly needs attention xxx

I hope you all understand

You do you babes best mum ever x🍼💕👍🏼🥵 ignore the haters they don’t understand what your going through 🌈🥰💜💛

-Abbie, aged 13

I think when Mia was pregnant she got this idea in her head that Mabel would go from newborn sleeping most of the day Straight to toddler active and responsive playing.

She just doesn’t seem like she knows what she’s doing when it comes to playing with Mabel just for fun, and if Mabel learns something from it then great!

Everything has to be I got her this toy to improve this skill or reach that milestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

truthxhurts

6A8D029A-A8F4-47CB-84A7-B93FF86BB3A1.png

i cant believe these 13 year olds are sticking up for her saying one meal a day is healthy, and that she is trying to live a healthy lifestyle. She is clearly showing eating disorder tendencies and i cannot believe how oblivious all her fans are

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel like the whole college thing won’t actually happen? I just have a gut feeling that she’ll go for maybe 2 weeks and then decide to focus on YouTube
💯💯💯 if she even starts. I can just see a “why I’ve dropped out of college” video coming with a thumbnail of her looking downcast / tearful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I think the difference between constructive criticism and hate is quite obvious 🙄

hate is not someone telling Mia that she needs to slow down as she deserves a break at the moment. It’s clear she’s struggling.

hate is not someone suggesting ways to improve her use of reusable nappies because she’s misinformed people.

hate is not telling her that her videos are repetitive, at the end of the day her viewers will switch off if they’re bored. Surely you’d want to know this stuff to improve?

hate is not stating she’s confusing when she posts that she wants a boyfriend/ husband and then hates on men.

hate is not feeling upset that she slated people’s baby names without permission, wrongly advising the circumstances of being on benefits then calling everyone idiots and not apologising.

agreed. People can be nipicky and petty but own you’re not perfect Mia, just own that people have conflicting opinions to you, it’s healthy! It doesn’t mean anyone hates you!

Reactions: 22

Marymoo13

Does Mia seriously think that teenagers are going around trying murdering her cats 😂
Of course! She’s a HUGE youtuber remember! This is the same as when people were showing up at Zoellas home a few years ago! Everybody that walks down mias street is plotting their next attack!

Mia has such a huge following she’s a local celebrity, she’ll be turning on the Christmas lights and giving a motivational speech at the local primary school next term! 😉

• Haha

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think she deliberately ate less in that video because she's insecure about her weight? I don't believe that was a normal date of eating for her (fortunately)

spoiltness

"I don't buy nappies if they aren't really pretty" Mia we get it you try to make Mabel the perfect aesthetic child but when you think a design is a priority you need to grow up. A brand of re-usable nappies could be the best in the world and she would not pick them if the design was not visually pleasing. For once pick something your own child would be best with and not if it suits your instagram feed

Lauren1994

So I know a lot of these have been said but there were multiple things that annoyed me in tonight’s video.
  1. Mia is so strict with these routines for Mabel, that if Mabel delays a nap or wants feeding earlier than usual Mia will just make her wait. I don’t think it’s right “pushing” Mabel to sleep later to what she wants to and then waking her up for a dream feed if she doesn’t need to be woken up. I think the whole reason mia likes Mabel waking up for milk around 11-12 is because that’s when Mia finishes her live on Instagram with Beth and starts getting ready for bed. Mabels routines always seem to work around Mia. One minute she’s complaining Mabel doesn’t drink enough milk and the next minute Mabel is moaning for milk and Mia is hiding it because she doesn’t want it at the right time. Sorry but that’s ridiculous.
  2. When Mia put Mabel down to play by herself she came crawling back to mia straight away.. she’s craving for attention! I also don’t think it’s right that Mia just plonks her down and does her own thing. Mia can’t watch Mabel behind the bed and Mabel is still very young and still learning how to get around, she could have easily pulled that basket of toys over herself.
  3. I feel sorry for Mabel because I feel like she see’s the same 4 walls day in, day out. I get that it’s the lockdown and Mia apparently doesn’t have any friends but she has a sister to go out with. Even Mia and Mabel could go on a daily walk to a different area everyday. If she sleeps better outside it’s a win win situation, especially if Mia is trying to lose baby weight too.
  4. The overdosing with calpol is clearly a big problem. Sometimes I’ve had 30 minutes sleep a night for over a week because my daughter is teething but there’s never a day I think of dosing her up just because it’s getting annoying. I would only ever give my daughter calpol if she’s crying and hasn’t slept properly for a long time. There are so many different things you can try for teething babies but the easiest isn’t always the best for your child!
  5. Lastly, Mia was complaining she is always bored at night with nothing to do and that’s why she loves editing videos but it was only her last video where she mentioned she hadn’t showered in 5 days because she didn’t have the time as she was too “busy”. I think she needs to get her mind straight, she needs to choose her priorities better. Fake tan, fake nails and twilight or glee doesn’t make her happy but a better relationship with her daughter would improve her mood. I never ever see my daughter as a pain, a hassle or something annoying... I love spending time with my daughter, I love the challenges I face with her everyday and I love the struggles we’ve been through TOGETHER. I think a lot of the time mia thinks it’s mabels problem and as she gets older it’ll disappear but she forgets being in the moment with her, she could help her more which would make their bond a lot stronger.

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
Just out of interest I did a little research in to donor babies and the process. You need to pay a financial advisor through your journey which charge £75-300 an hour. You need a decent amount of months paid on a rent/mortgage property, proof that you can put atleast 1000 a month in a daycare account , 1000 a month on food/clothing/child essential expenses and atleast 1500 a month in a secure savings account. A minimum of 4000 a month house hold income to either be be considered financially..and that’s for 1 child, the fact she has Mabel already bumps all that up. On top of that it’s a minimum £800 for a single sperm sample that might not even get you pregnant.

this is all from a quick google or reading people’s experiences with donors. It will go against her that she’s a single woman who is capable of having kids but doesn’t want to because she hates men. They usually prioritise 2 parent families and people with fertility problems. She’d have to be absolutely cashed up to the eyeballs to do it all on her own.

even if someone lent her a couple of grand , she needs proof she can upkeep a monthly income of atleast 4k (80k secure yearly income) none of that fluctuating income youtube offers unless your videos are gaining ridiculous amounts of cash.
I think ultimately she'll end up sleeping around a bit at 18/19, deliberately unprotected, and wait for the inevitable to happen.

• Sick
  • Sad