Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in a lot of tubs there’s even a plastic triangle in the inside corner of the box to scrape off
Oh yeah there is in aptamil ( the aptamil I had, had the little scraper on the box) but she didn’t level that scoop off... it was heaped and well more than the 1 scoop measure

Reactions: 4
So since we need a new thread title, how about?

Mia Jeal #4, more lies and less clothes, did you forget to vlog once more.

Reactions: 12
I maintain my suggestion on the last thread to skip a number (so the next thread will be number 5) as in we forgot to create thread 4.

or

Mia Jeal #4 will the vlogs will become less of a bore when Mia sees Mabel as less of a chore

Reactions: 14
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping and weaning she hasn’t got a clue, even needs her mum’s permission for baby no. 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“Mabel doesn’t spend a lot of time in the jumperoo“ hmm okay then

Reactions: 5
What about - Little Mabel is turning and tossing, but Mia can’t see cos she’s playing animal crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mia Jeal #4 Staying in bed until 10 o’clock, same content as always- surprised? I think not

Reactions: 2
Oh god there’s more comments now about the traumatic birth thing 😂😂 wonder how long they’ll last

NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping and weaning she hasn’t got a clue, even needs her mum’s permission for baby no. 2
U win 😂😂 this better be the new one

Reactions: 5
I think it’s gone I can’t see it !
Well we knew it would only be a matter of time 😂

Also why does she keep giving Mabel kids yogurts? I get they’re advertising as children’s but there is so much sugar in them.. she could use plain or Greek and add purées to it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does Mia not read the instructions on the formula box? It literally says to level the scoop out using the corner provided in the box and not to press or heap the powder or it can be harmful. One time my baby’s grandmother forgot to level them out and my son became so constipated and uncomfortable! I wish Mia would stop “doing things her way” and actually take the advice given by professionals!! The people who make the formula know better than you do Mia!!!!

Reactions: 11
Does Mia not read the instructions on the formula box? It literally says to level the scoop out using the corner provided in the box and not to press or heap the powder or it can be harmful. One time my baby’s grandmother forgot to level them out and my son became so constipated and uncomfortable! I wish Mia would stop “doing things her way” and actually take the advice given by professionals!! The people who make the formula know better than you do Mia!!!!
Yep overloading the scoops causes constipation - what I don’t get it is why people like Mia don’t read box / just do it their way? If the box says Level off scoops then u can assume that’s what you’re meant to do, and there’s a reason you don’t do otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have also been told the “hungry baby” formula causes the same and for the same reason, they Overdo the powder in it presumably to fill baby up, but it just causes constipation. My health visitor advised to Give extra normal formula if needed, don’t buy the hungry baby formula. She called it a marketing scam 🤨

Reactions: 2
The problem with Mia is, rather than listen to the advise she is given. She will assume it’s hate and carry on with her massive scoops and in the end make Mabel poorly! THEN she will play the sympathy card “oh Mabel is so poorly” expecting all her young fans to rush to praise her on taking care of her poorly baby!
Meanwhile we will all sit on this forum saying “Mia we told you so”😂

Reactions: 9
The problem with Mia is, rather than listen to the advise she is given. She will assume it’s hate and carry on with her massive scoops and in the end make Mabel poorly! THEN she will play the sympathy card “oh Mabel is so poorly” expecting all her young fans to rush to praise her on taking care of her poorly baby!
Meanwhile we will all sit on this forum saying “Mia we told you so”😂
she will probs say 'oh mabel likes it better when i do it this way' like she does with everything else

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.