Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said her child needs to be take away just the fact that if you heap scoops like that your kid is going to get uncomfortable with constipation after the bottle. That’s constructive criticism, not hate!!!!!

she’s so immature, all she needed to respond to that was. I was in a rush, I didn’t know that could happen if I don’t level scoops off, thanks for letting me know. That’s it! She’s be taken more seriously if she took that approach and acted like an adult instead of thinking everyone is digging at her. People can make mistakes and it’s how you handle it that shows what kind of person you are. You’re proving nothing but the fact you’re an attention seeking child that can’t do no wrong in your own eyes 🙄

Reactions: 11
How long will it last and will I be blocked 😂
Love how you said it in the nicest way possible but she still deleted it? In no part of that comment did it come across as hate, people are trying to help her and her way of saying thanks is by deleting the comments 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You know when you google Mia Jeal this thread comes up and of course all of her contents pops up too. If a future employer reads even some of any of these threads and realised how often Mia lies and manipulates I doubt she’s going to go very far in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think anybody said her child needs to be taken away... always the drama
Too much of a rush to spend half a second levelling the scoops...sounds like utter bulls**t to me! Surely she would have noticed it when editing and would of cut it out if she knew it was wrong to do??

Reactions: 12
She’s literally a immature little girl. I HIGHLY suggests she grows up before having more children or it’s them what’s going to be effected by her behaviour. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I watched Mia’s video last night and I will say it was nice to see an unedited day and Mabel hugging her etc, however in time lapses whilst feeding Mabel and being sat with her Mia honestly looked so moody and like she really couldn’t be arsed

Might just be resting witch face 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ok I get that autocorrect is annoying but it says her car died instead of cat. Would it kil her to proofread before submitting it it's not like it's an essay that'll take a while to look over it'd literally take her two seconds.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she realises that most of her arse licker comments are from 12 year olds with 0 kids and think that just because she has a cute kid she’s the most amazing mum 🙄 most people in here , I’m speaking for myself really, in their 20s with kids. If I was a new young mum I’d much prefer learning and taking comments from people who actually know what they’re talking about when it comes to babies. Those 12 year old subscribers and followers do nothing but boost her already huge ego and cloud the fact she does make mistakes and she needs to be told 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep overloading the scoops causes constipation - what I don’t get it is why people like Mia don’t read box / just do it their way? If the box says Level off scoops then u can assume that’s what you’re meant to do, and there’s a reason you don’t do otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have also been told the “hungry baby” formula causes the same and for the same reason, they Overdo the powder in it presumably to fill baby up, but it just causes constipation. My health visitor advised to Give extra normal formula if needed, don’t buy the hungry baby formula. She called it a marketing scam 🤨
I was told that about hungry baby formula too, but my little girl was on it from 4 months until cows milk and it was so good for her and didn’t cause constipation at all. I think it just depends on the baby but I was told it would more than likely cause constipation

Reactions: 5
Yep overloading the scoops causes constipation - what I don’t get it is why people like Mia don’t read box / just do it their way? If the box says Level off scoops then u can assume that’s what you’re meant to do, and there’s a reason you don’t do otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have also been told the “hungry baby” formula causes the same and for the same reason, they Overdo the powder in it presumably to fill baby up, but it just causes constipation. My health visitor advised to Give extra normal formula if needed, don’t buy the hungry baby formula. She called it a marketing scam 🤨
Ohh my health visitor advised it and I was using it from 8 weeks old and it was great as it did it’s job it filled her up for longer and it never gave her constipation

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If you look in the ingredients of both hungrier baby formula and the normal one, they’re exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
The problem with Mia is, rather than listen to the advise she is given. She will assume it’s hate and carry on with her massive scoops and in the end make Mabel poorly! THEN she will play the sympathy card “oh Mabel is so poorly” expecting all her young fans to rush to praise her on taking care of her poorly baby!
Meanwhile we will all sit on this forum saying “Mia we told you so”😂
and instead of doing something about the scoops she will just dose her up on calpol 😂

Too much of a rush to spend half a second levelling the scoops...sounds like utter bulls**t to me! Surely she would have noticed it when editing and would of cut it out if she knew it was wrong to do??
if shes in a rush now, imagine what she will be like when shes at college

But in a rush to do what that’s what I don’t get ? Her whole job that day was to film her day in a life?! That’s literally what she was doing , not in a rush to get back to anything else. In a rush or not Mia it’s still not the right way to do things

But in a rush to do what that’s what I don’t get ? Her whole job that day was to film her day in a life?! That’s literally what she was doing , not in a rush to get back to anything else. In a rush or not Mia it’s still not the right way to do things
Didn’t she say mabel didn’t even need the bottle right then she was preparing it for later? One bad bottle won’t kill her, but she needs to be aware of the advice from the manufactures to do it properly

Reactions: 6
If you look in the ingredients of both hungrier baby formula and the normal one, they’re exactly the same.
They’re actually slightly different :) I think it’s the follow on that’s the same I’m not sure as ive never used it but that’s what I was told :)

Reactions: 3
They’re actually slightly different :) I think it’s the follow on that’s the same I’m not sure as ive never used it but that’s what I was told :)
Ah maybe a different brand, my daughters nutritionist pointed it out to me and she said there’s literally no difference in ingredients, they will change the name of something to get it passed to sell for more money. We went on prescription milk in the end anyway but I can’t believe how different in price just because they label it as “for hungry babies”

Reactions: 2
so I haven’t seen this commented anywhere, but what the hell was with the scoops of formula milk! I know most (if not all) formulas say to add a level scoop of powder to boiled water!
BUT WHAT WAS WITH THEM MOUNTAINS! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly what I thoug
Oh yeah there is in aptamil ( the aptamil I had, had the little scraper on the box) but she didn’t level that scoop off... it was heaped and well more than the 1 scoop measure
It doesn’t take long to level out the scoops though 🤦🏻‍♀️ And what was she in a rush for? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mia is apparently going to post a video on “mom guilt” because she didn’t know it was a thing and so it needs to be talked about, Why is she feeling guilty? she claims it’s because of her problems with birth but i think it’s deeper than that, please Mia talk to someone who is a professional, you’re not going to find any help with 12 year old emoji comments.

Reactions: 11
Mia is apparently going to post a video on “mom guilt” because she didn’t know it was a thing and so it needs to be talked about, Why is she feeling guilty? she claims it’s because of her problems with birth but i think it’s deeper than that, please Mia talk to someone who is a professional, you’re not going to find any help with 12 year old emoji comments.
Get ready for yet another mention of her “traumatic birth” 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.