Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EA772113-65C0-496B-959E-C8DB442E5370.jpeg
Can’t wait for the fans to come at me For being a hater (and Mia to delete the comment obviously!) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a grown adult with my own house living with my partner and if I’m home alone I still don’t walk about with it all hanging out from fear the doorbell will ring or a nosey neighbour will catch a glimpse of something not so flattering 😂 never mind strutting around in front of my family like that!
OMG this is me with my partner. Even when I’m home alone I’m like I need clothes on, the door might go suddenly🤣 I remember as a kid I would never walk around my parents like that 😮 just out of respect I think. I doubt they wanted to see their teenage daughter strutting about with her arse out ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This makes no sense boys won’t date her because she’s moving out soon huh?? Have boys these days got fetish’ for people who still live at home😅
i know her spelling isn’t her fault but it drives me so insane, especially when she replies to comments on her yt vid and everything is spelt wrong😬

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if you guys saw but she made another tiktok about her traumatic birth. but as a change people in the comments are actually calling her out for just repeating herself!! (if she hasn’t deleted the comments by now)

Reactions: 8
She probably thinks she can dress like that because she’s at home and can wear what’s she wants which she can and obviously if her mam and stepdad had a problem they would of said something by now but she really needs to realise that it’s different when she’s filming herself for thousands to see. I don’t see the problem in dressing the why she is if the people she lives with don’t have a problem but it’s really not hard for her to wear pyjamas bottoms or just normal shorts for when she’s recording videos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This makes no sense boys won’t date her because she’s moving out soon huh?? Have boys these days got fetish’ for people who still live at home😅
I can understand why boys her age aren’t interested..what teenage boy wants to become a stepdad?
Also she’s moving out soon? Does she think moving is a quick process? I rent but I was on the housing list for 11 months before I found a suitable home. You won’t just get the keys for a house tomorrow

so I haven’t seen this commented anywhere, but what the hell was with the scoops of formula milk! I know most (if not all) formulas say to add a level scoop of powder to boiled water!
BUT WHAT WAS WITH THEM MOUNTAINS! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Mia used to always say that Mabel will only have her milk if she feeds herself but in her vlogs lately I’ve always seen Mia holding her while feeding her and she seems to drink the milk fine while being held.

I don’t think there’s much point in getting Mabel all these sensory things to do and new toys to play with to help her learn and stimulate her when the best way to help her learn is by talking to her.

Attachments

I don’t understand considering she said before either in a video or a live she only dates boys 5 years older than her ?

ndertajd

Mia used to always say that Mabel will only have her milk if she feeds herself but in her vlogs lately I’ve always seen Mia holding her while feeding her and she seems to drink the milk fine while being held.

I don’t think there’s much point in getting Mabel all these sensory things to do and new toys to play with to help her learn and stimulate her when the best way to help her learn is by talking to her.
What was actually the funniest thing in the video was how many times mia said INDEPENDENT PLAY and again INDIEEEE PENDENT play and says but she does activities with Mabel yet poor little Mabel was left doing her activity alone while her mother played her own game... she couldn’t even be bothered to tell Mabel what colours the toys were she’s so lazy it’s unbelievable.

so I haven’t seen this commented anywhere, but what the hell was with the scoops of formula milk! I know most (if not all) formulas say to add a level scoop of powder to boiled water!
BUT WHAT WAS WITH THEM MOUNTAINS! 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s fine everyone she just didn’t show it 🤔
Also Mabel is far too young to be left in the living room to play on her own and to be left unattended with all their pets.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Mia is such an unnatural mother, "im teaching mabel to crawl' 'practicing crawling' "teaching her to knock down the cups' wtf just play with her instead of sitting on your switch or watching glee and she'll learn all of this from just playing. Also why the hell does she cut mabels food into choke size pieces? Honestly this girl🤦🏻‍♀️ She's a child and i have no idea how ehe expects to be taken seriously🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also Mabel is far too young to be left in the living room to play on her own and to be left unattended with all their pets.
I feel the size of the scoops she probably put in about 11/12 normal level scoops 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else cringe when she gave Mabel JAM sandwiches. The added sugar ... Mabel is 8 months old I swear

This might just be me (I am not a mother so obviously I have no knowledge on the matter) but independent play really confuses me for an 8 month old it seems like something which you'd use more frequently when the child was older and more mobile. Please any mothers feel free to correct me I just find the idea of leaving a 8 month old to play by themselves quite confusing

regardless she didn’t show it... you’re suppose to level off the scoop with a clean knife. Even says it on the tin 🤦‍♀️ she’s giving way too much per scoop

regardless she didn’t show it... you’re suppose to level off the scoop with a clean knife. Even says it on the tin 🤦‍♀️ she’s giving way too much per scoop
I think in a lot of tubs there’s even a plastic triangle in the inside corner of the box to scrape off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.