Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been blocked on two tiktok accounts for telling her to stop talking about her traumatic birth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she can’t get by with 12 year olds telling her she’s a great mum cos Mabel is smiley! Yes she’s a gorgeous baby and clearly very happy but that doesn’t mean that Mia doesn’t need a bit of help like all first time mums!

Reactions: 10
she can’t get by with 12 year olds telling her she’s a great mum cos Mabel is smiley! Yes she’s a gorgeous baby and clearly very happy but that doesn’t mean that Mia doesn’t need a bit of help like all first time mums!
100% Also i think she lowkey knows that all the 12 year old comments are not genuine, she would much prefer comments from actual moms and grown teens to praise her that’s why she gets so upset and angry and blocks people who give her constructive criticism. She hates the fact that people like her (moms or her age or older) dislike her.

Reactions: 8
I’m calling it now :
“My mom guilt because I had a traumatic birth and couldn’t breastfeed (even though I never planned to)” 🙄

Reactions: 15
Her estimated salary on social blade is going down: https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCfY0t3GnEo5XinrmZIKFHdA
A little while ago it had the top end as £22k for estimated earnings per year, now it's down to £20.5k. Quite a few youtubers have said it's a fairly accurate estimate. Plus Mia doesn't get many brand sponsorships so can't be making much off of them.

I wonder how she's going to support herself - rent, bills, childcare without claiming benefits?

I earn just over £22k and currently live with my parents. I would only just be able to support myself with one room in a flatshare where I live, with little money left over to put into savings after normal living costs. Mia probably lives in a cheaper area but the costs of Mabel would massively outweigh that difference

Reactions: 7
Her estimated salary on social blade is going down: https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCfY0t3GnEo5XinrmZIKFHdA
A little while ago it had the top end as £22k for estimated earnings per year, now it's down to £20.5k. Quite a few youtubers have said it's a fairly accurate estimate. Plus Mia doesn't get many brand sponsorships so can't be making much off of them.

I wonder how she's going to support herself - rent, bills, childcare without claiming benefits?

I earn just over £22k and currently live with my parents. I would only just be able to support myself with one room in a flatshare where I live, with little money left over to put into savings after normal living costs. Mia probably lives in a cheaper area but the costs of Mabel would massively outweigh that difference
Still think she could of afforded a baby gate😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I highly doubt she earns anywhere near that much! She has no current brand deals, her only sponsored videos are items that are gifted to her (well actually she’s asked for them) so they aren’t paid for, she doesn’t overload her videos with ads (thank god!) so won’t make that much on adsense and her views are shocking!

Reactions: 6

She would get up to 85% of her childcare costs paid under universal credit, but darling Mia she doesn’t want to claim benefits so I guess she’ll turn that down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She would get up to 85% of her childcare costs paid under universal credit, but darling Mia she doesn’t want to claim benefits so I guess she’ll turn that down 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nooooo let’s not forget, she works to hard to claim benefits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mia is apparently going to post a video on “mom guilt” because she didn’t know it was a thing and so it needs to be talked about, Why is she feeling guilty? she claims it’s because of her problems with birth but i think it’s deeper than that, please Mia talk to someone who is a professional, you’re not going to find any help with 12 year old emoji comments.
Probably guilt about not buying her a baby gate and instead spending money on wicca stuff that she doesn’t need since she’ll probably grow out of this phase in a few weeks

Reactions: 9
Nooooo let’s not forget, she works to hard to claim benefits!
When YouTube has died out, she is studying and unable to hold down a job, supposedly living alone With nobody to look after Mabel.. she will be praying for universal credit 🙄 btw I find her attitude towards benefits very arrogant and uninformed. If you pay taxes then your money goes into the benefits pot, and it is there to support people for certain things. What kind of idiot would you be to turn down access to something you’re entitled to? I don’t see a situation where she doesn’t access benefits in the future and I wouldn’t judge anybody that does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Tbf we’re 21 and our income is only about 20k and we do fine. 2 adults, 2 kids and a mortgage. We’re careful with it though, I reckon she’d waste it on “hauls” and tit and that’s where it would go wrong 🙄🙈

Reactions: 8
Tbf we’re 21 and our income is only about 20k and we do fine. 2 adults, 2 kids and a mortgage. We’re careful with it though, I reckon she’d waste it on “hauls” and tit and that’s where it would go wrong 🙄🙈
I also think she’s no idea how much basic things like food and toiletries rack up costs, she doesn’t even pay for Mabels Milk atm

Reactions: 9
Am I the oonly one who notice her white underwear in her last video when she was in the Tshirt at the start. she basically wearing a G string and bending over on camera for everyone to see.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Exactly what I was thinking! Everyone needs a little bit of help the first time round, I was taking in all the advice I could😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.