Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Beth's video now...

• Beth looks so bored everytime Mia talks! (don't blame her)
  • Mia: "When you get to the number of subscribers I have YouTube can become a full time job". You'd think Mia gained more than 1800 subscribers per month and had more than 33% engagement with her 90k subscribers. Good luck turning that into a fulltime job when you have actual living costs.
  • Mia completely takes over the video and doesn't let Beth answer she comes across as so self obsessed. Mabel also keeps making alot of noise and it seem kinda weird to have her and Mia so central in the video?
  • Mia said Beth doesn't talk to her dad and step mom very often but Beth had just said she lives 50% with her dad. She also seemed kinda frosty when Mia said no comment.
  • The more you get into the video the snappier Mia gets. She clearly doesn't want to be in listen to Beth or value Beth's contributions so once again I'm wondering why she is in the video in the first place. She literally judges every single thing Beth says

Beth seems like a lovely girl but at the moment with her current videos is she going to be able to turn YouTube into a career? No. The only thing different about her from all the other teen girls wanting to make it on youtube is that she has a sister who had some popular videos last year. While it's good to have dreams and ambitions she also needs a realistic plan b.

Reactions: 22
Watching Beth's video now...

• Beth looks so bored everytime Mia talks! (don't blame her)
  • Mia: "When you get to the number of subscribers I have YouTube can become a full time job". You'd think Mia gained more than 1800 subscribers per month and had more than 33% engagement with her 90k subscribers. Good luck turning that into a fulltime job when you have actual living costs.
  • Mia completely takes over the video and doesn't let Beth answer she comes across as so self obsessed. Mabel also keeps making alot of noise and it seem kinda weird to have her and Mia so central in the video?
  • Mia said Beth doesn't talk to her dad and step mom very often but Beth had just said she lives 50% with her dad. She also seemed kinda frosty when Mia said no comment.
  • The more you get into the video the snappier Mia gets. She clearly doesn't want to be in listen to Beth or value Beth's contributions so once again I'm wondering why she is in the video in the first place. She literally judges every single thing Beth says

Beth seems like a lovely girl but at the moment with her current videos is she going to be able to turn YouTube into a career? No. The only thing different about her from all the other teen girls wanting to make it on youtube is that she has a sister who had some popular videos last year. While it's good to have dreams and ambitions she also needs a realistic plan b.
THIS!! Too Accurate. It really annoyed me when Mia was like "you dont even talk to your dad or step mum most of the time" like sorry but I think only Beth would know that as she is the one living there. Also when Mia started arguing over whether or not the became closer when she was pregnant because Beth disagreed with Mia. Its ridiculous

I'd much rather have seen a sit down video of Beth by herself reading assumptions and replying to them.

Reactions: 17
THIS!! Too Accurate. It really annoyed me when Mia was like "you dont even talk to your dad or step mum most of the time" like sorry but I think only Beth would know that as she is the one living there. Also when Mia started arguing over whether or not the became closer when she was pregnant because Beth disagreed with Mia. Its ridiculous

I'd much rather have seen a sit down video of Beth by herself reading assumptions and replying to them.
Oh I watched the video and I completely agree! Mia was constantly trying to put Beth down about her relationship with her dad and step-mum, like she was jealous

Reactions: 15
I find it so crappy of Mia to say “I want you to have kids when I do because I want cousins to be close in age” why should that even be a factor, surely she realised the reality of that little fairytale wasn’t going to happen when she’s had a kid at 16. She should have just encouraged Beth to have children when she’s ready, not tell her to consider having them earlier so her kids have someone to play with. Mia seriously needs to grow up

Reactions: 22
So I made an account on here roughly a month ago and haven’t got round to typing what I want to say but I’ve finally found the time. This isn’t a hate essay towards mia, there are many things in these paragraphs I’ve mentioned which I’ve seen multiple people comment about so maybe if Mia reads them enough she might do something about them 🤷‍♀️

The first and most obvious thing she does is always contradicting herself. She said she didn’t want to breastfeed Mabel because she didn’t want her boobs changing appearance then she cries for having a c-section and “not being able to breastfeed” after she had claimed she was recovering quickly and well. She mentioned her milk coming through 4 days after leaving the hospital and she went on saying how she’s not going to breastfeed and that’s her decision. It doesn’t matter what she does with Mabel but don’t say one thing then something different the next 🤦‍♀️. She also mentions how her biological dad has changed her opinion on guys and that she will never want a man raising her children which is why she wants children by herself... but she also says how lonely she is, that she wishes for a perfect family like cam&fam (Cameron and Landon) on youtube, that she wants a boyfriend and it’d be nice for Mabel to have a father figure to look up to. Half of her tiktoks are her saying is amazing being mabel’s only parent and she loves life the other half is her complaining she does everything because mabel’s dad is a dick.

She admits to being different off camera which I feel is misleading her viewers. A lot of her viewers are kids or teenagers and the best example she can be to them is if she is real and honest. Even with her flaws.

Some people will disagree on this one with me but I can’t stand people who co sleep with a baby. I know Mabel is bigger and getting older now but if she can crawl and roll then she always has a chance of falling out of bed. Mia seems to always have long sleeps so if she’s in one of her long, deep sleeps she can roll over and squash mabel’s ribs and suffocate her which is horrible to think about.

In one of her most recent videos she was hanging up her washing and getting annoyed that Mabel wouldn’t drink her milk. The whole reason she wouldn’t drink her milk is because she’s teething, with teething comes sleepless nights, an irritable baby constantly, dribbling and rashes around the mouth. When your baby is teething and they don’t want to eat you should comfort them, take their mind off the pain they’re going through, cuddle them, play with them, give them food and drink little and often and keep them happy. I’d never get annoyed with my daughter over something she can’t control. I can tell by mia’s attitude and her eye rolling that she was getting frustrated with Mabel... but she has a whole lot worse to come yet. Teething is just something small when having a child, there are much bigger worries coming her way. No sleep is hard with a baby, you can’t function properly but she has her whole family there to help, she still gets a lot of sleep and it’s not like she does much in the day. I find it a little bit selfish thinking about her own health over her daughters :/

She always over explains why she does things (I understand that being a youtuber she will always get hate but I think a lot of her “hate” is actually constructive criticism). When she explains and repeats the same thing over and over again it just makes me think she knows she is doing wrong but she’s trying to justify her actions. She also deletes any negative comments on her videos, if you look at all her videos I’ve only ever seeing people mentioning how Mabel has the best mum ever and how lucky she is to have Mia. I once suggested not feeding Mabel solid food at 3 months old as her stomach can’t digest it properly and because she has no teeth she can’t chew it properly and I had a few teenagers come at me telling me how Mia knows what she’s doing. A couple of days later Mia posted a Snapchat picture on her story saying how she’s scared to feed Mabel any solids now because she once choked on a vegetable stick, that was my point. I don’t get any notifications for the comment anymore and all my old notifications have disappeared which must mean my comment was deleted.

Mia makes excuses for not uploading all the time but every week it seems to be a different excuse. When she vlogs we can all predict what they will be about as there are the same things happening but with a different click bait title. She wants to be a good YouTuber but she uploads what she wants, when she wants. All of her videos are about Mabel, she never does challenges or videos with her family. It’d be nice to see something different every now and then but then again I guess Mabel brings in the money 🤷‍♀️

There are two things that annoy me but it’s just what I don’t like, not really what Mia should change. When she changes voice and drags on a word when she’s telling us what she’s about to do in vlogs makes me cringe a little 😬. I would also suggest she gets someone in her family to spell check her videos or posts before she makes one as she spells tired like “tiered” and I don’t think it looks good for business. I know her spelling may not be her fault but there are ways around things, if I can’t spell a word and spell check on my phone or computer is telling me it’s wrong I’ll change the word to something different.

I’m surprised her mum doesn’t get involved with certain things... especially when Mia is posting all over the Internet how she plans to have another baby within the next year or two and she doesn’t have a partner. Mia also said about going to these baby classes and everyone looking down on her for having a c-section but when I was in hospital all the mums who had a c-section got nothing but respect and care as it seemed like they were having a harder time recovering. Mums look out for each other, they do to these classes to make friends, meet new people and spend one on one time with their baby they don’t go there to witch and judge other mums and if it’s that terrible they wouldn’t allow that type of mothers there.

She complains constantly about feeling tit, being depressed and everyone else having perfect lives except her but in her YouTube videos and on tiktok she goes on about how well she’s doing for a teen mum and if she’s better than everyone else. She makes it sound like she has her whole life together with the driving and buying a car, working/earning money and going back to college after having a baby but I guess it means nothing when you aren’t happy 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mia is in for the shock of her life when she realises life isint easy and the world doesnt revolve around her.
My and my partner have a gorgeous 10 month old baby girl, i am 20 and he is 21 she was planned and we couldnt be more greatfull to have her❤ we have been trying to get our own place since december 2018 when i fell pregnant... It doesnt happen like you think mia😂😂she really thinks when you turn 18 you can just apply for a house and the landlord/council will go "yep heres the keys" oh shes in for such a shock, shes never payed a days rent in her life so lets say she makes 750 a month from youtube (example) does she realise that house costs can be anywhere from 400-900 depending on the property, size, etc(in my area that is) .. And then you buy monthly food shopping lets say 200 pound a month. I dont think she will be happy when she realises she wont be able to buy her weekly wikka and probably will have nothing or next to nothing left each month. Getting your own place can take years sometimes. And i hope she realises that when living in her own home her spare time will be cleaning and scrubbing crayon and paint of the wall and not animal crossing or editing. I really do think she needs a huge reality check.
Hope your all well and staying safe💓

Beth:i can be shy
Mia:YEAH WELL IM MORE SHY THAN YOU

Beth:i want kids when im 25
Mia:but then mabel will be 10 and i want her to grow up with your kids.

Beth :i was bad in school
Mia :YEAH WELL I WAS WORSE THAN YOU

My god...she really really does have to make it about her doesnt she

Reactions: 30
Just watched beths new vid and god did Mia make everything about herself. Ik it was to get opinions from her but they were meant to be opinions relating to Beth not herself right? She seemed to always cut over Beth and was quite rude at times I felt like saying how she basically has no real friends and saying how Beth never really talks to her dad/ step Mam. Mia wouldn’t know that considering she doesn’t live there plus Beth said she has a really good relationship with her dad. I honestly think mias a little jealous of beths relationship with her dad and that’s why she feels the need to say stuff like that.

Reactions: 19
Mia seems to want everyone else’s life plans fit into hers, Beth can have kids later and they can still be close to their cousins? I have a cousin 13 years older than me and she’s like my best friend because we’re just similar people.
I really hope Beth isnt influenced by her, she seems to be a bright girl, have her head screwed on, she really could go far in life without needing YouTube ‘fame’ as a kid for having a baby

Reactions: 18
Mia really annoyed me in beths video!

Telling Beth when she should have children because it suited Mia best!!!

Getting all stroppy when Beth said they weren’t close before mable, Mia even said this herself!

She didn’t let poor Beth speak once about what she actually wants with her life!

Reactions: 15
Mia really annoyed me in beths video!

Telling Beth when she should have children because it suited Mia best!!!

Getting all stroppy when Beth said they weren’t close before mable, Mia even said this herself!

She didn’t let poor Beth speak once about what she actually wants with her life!
Mia really shows her true colours in the video - selfish, stubborn and strops when she doesn’t get what she wants

Reactions: 16
So I made an account on here roughly a month ago and haven’t got round to typing what I want to say but I’ve finally found the time. This isn’t a hate essay towards mia, there are many things in these paragraphs I’ve mentioned which I’ve seen multiple people comment about so maybe if Mia reads them enough she might do something about them 🤷‍♀️

The first and most obvious thing she does is always contradicting herself. She said she didn’t want to breastfeed Mabel because she didn’t want her boobs changing appearance then she cries for having a c-section and “not being able to breastfeed” after she had claimed she was recovering quickly and well. She mentioned her milk coming through 4 days after leaving the hospital and she went on saying how she’s not going to breastfeed and that’s her decision. It doesn’t matter what she does with Mabel but don’t say one thing then something different the next 🤦‍♀️. She also mentions how her biological dad has changed her opinion on guys and that she will never want a man raising her children which is why she wants children by herself... but she also says how lonely she is, that she wishes for a perfect family like cam&fam (Cameron and Landon) on youtube, that she wants a boyfriend and it’d be nice for Mabel to have a father figure to look up to. Half of her tiktoks are her saying is amazing being mabel’s only parent and she loves life the other half is her complaining she does everything because mabel’s dad is a dick.

She admits to being different off camera which I feel is misleading her viewers. A lot of her viewers are kids or teenagers and the best example she can be to them is if she is real and honest. Even with her flaws.

Some people will disagree on this one with me but I can’t stand people who co sleep with a baby. I know Mabel is bigger and getting older now but if she can crawl and roll then she always has a chance of falling out of bed. Mia seems to always have long sleeps so if she’s in one of her long, deep sleeps she can roll over and squash mabel’s ribs and suffocate her which is horrible to think about.

In one of her most recent videos she was hanging up her washing and getting annoyed that Mabel wouldn’t drink her milk. The whole reason she wouldn’t drink her milk is because she’s teething, with teething comes sleepless nights, an irritable baby constantly, dribbling and rashes around the mouth. When your baby is teething and they don’t want to eat you should comfort them, take their mind off the pain they’re going through, cuddle them, play with them, give them food and drink little and often and keep them happy. I’d never get annoyed with my daughter over something she can’t control. I can tell by mia’s attitude and her eye rolling that she was getting frustrated with Mabel... but she has a whole lot worse to come yet. Teething is just something small when having a child, there are much bigger worries coming her way. No sleep is hard with a baby, you can’t function properly but she has her whole family there to help, she still gets a lot of sleep and it’s not like she does much in the day. I find it a little bit selfish thinking about her own health over her daughters :/

She always over explains why she does things (I understand that being a youtuber she will always get hate but I think a lot of her “hate” is actually constructive criticism). When she explains and repeats the same thing over and over again it just makes me think she knows she is doing wrong but she’s trying to justify her actions. She also deletes any negative comments on her videos, if you look at all her videos I’ve only ever seeing people mentioning how Mabel has the best mum ever and how lucky she is to have Mia. I once suggested not feeding Mabel solid food at 3 months old as her stomach can’t digest it properly and because she has no teeth she can’t chew it properly and I had a few teenagers come at me telling me how Mia knows what she’s doing. A couple of days later Mia posted a Snapchat picture on her story saying how she’s scared to feed Mabel any solids now because she once choked on a vegetable stick, that was my point. I don’t get any notifications for the comment anymore and all my old notifications have disappeared which must mean my comment was deleted.

Mia makes excuses for not uploading all the time but every week it seems to be a different excuse. When she vlogs we can all predict what they will be about as there are the same things happening but with a different click bait title. She wants to be a good YouTuber but she uploads what she wants, when she wants. All of her videos are about Mabel, she never does challenges or videos with her family. It’d be nice to see something different every now and then but then again I guess Mabel brings in the money 🤷‍♀️

There are two things that annoy me but it’s just what I don’t like, not really what Mia should change. When she changes voice and drags on a word when she’s telling us what she’s about to do in vlogs makes me cringe a little 😬. I would also suggest she gets someone in her family to spell check her videos or posts before she makes one as she spells tired like “tiered” and I don’t think it looks good for business. I know her spelling may not be her fault but there are ways around things, if I can’t spell a word and spell check on my phone or computer is telling me it’s wrong I’ll change the word to something different.

I’m surprised her mum doesn’t get involved with certain things... especially when Mia is posting all over the Internet how she plans to have another baby within the next year or two and she doesn’t have a partner. Mia also said about going to these baby classes and everyone looking down on her for having a c-section but when I was in hospital all the mums who had a c-section got nothing but respect and care as it seemed like they were having a harder time recovering. Mums look out for each other, they do to these classes to make friends, meet new people and spend one on one time with their baby they don’t go there to witch and judge other mums and if it’s that terrible they wouldn’t allow that type of mothers there.

She complains constantly about feeling tit, being depressed and everyone else having perfect lives except her but in her YouTube videos and on tiktok she goes on about how well she’s doing for a teen mum and if she’s better than everyone else. She makes it sound like she has her whole life together with the driving and buying a car, working/earning money and going back to college after having a baby but I guess it means nothing when you aren’t happy 🤷‍♀️.
As a co-sleeer I would really disagree on this! As long as it is done safely there is nothing wrong with it. Also you wouldn’t roll on to baby, you never fully go into a deep sleep - you never sleep with baby under anything that would put you in a deep sleep I.e, drugs, alcohol, medication.

In some cases, like breastfeeding, it can be safer to co-sleep than wake up every 2 hours and fall asleep on the sofa feeding baby!

Lots of different reasons (and benefits) to co-sleeping so would suggest having a look online might change your view :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
my cousins are in their 30s-40s and im in my 20s and we get on great! there's nothing awkward or werid. actually, when i was a little girl i looovveedd sleepovers at my cousin's and his boyfriends house. i have such found memories!! age gaps don't matter with cousins, especially if you have siblings so i don't really know why mia wants close age gaps, as it really doesn't matter in my opinion.

and i found Mia very self centered with beth. not everything is about her, seems like a spoilt girl who wants everything her way. saying things like "you always get alone time" ???? i sit alone a lot in my room, and when i want proper alone time i go to my closest friends house and spend a few days there! there's a difference between sitting in your room and being out the house for a few days

Reactions: 10
Mias posted a Snapchat saying
“Why does everyone get to be happy but me”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Mia while you’re decently well off without any real expenses please invest in private therapy. Right now you are in possible one of the best places to access this (time, money etc) so please don’t waste that.

it’s obvious how lonely she is and how she doesn’t really have that much self confidence

Reactions: 12
my cousins are in their 30s-40s and im in my 20s and we get on great! there's nothing awkward or werid. actually, when i was a little girl i looovveedd sleepovers at my cousin's and his boyfriends house. i have such found memories!! age gaps don't matter with cousins, especially if you have siblings so i don't really know why mia wants close age gaps, as it really doesn't matter in my opinion.

and i found Mia very self centered with beth. not everything is about her, seems like a spoilt girl who wants everything her way. saying things like "you always get alone time" ???? i sit alone a lot in my room, and when i want proper alone time i go to my closest friends house and spend a few days there! there's a difference between sitting in your room and being out the house for a few days
Exactly! When you have a larger age gap it’s actually more fun sometimes because like you say, they are adults and you are a child still which means you two can go off on your own and they can be your guardian for the day. You don’t have to have your parents there all the time!

I would have loved older cousins (I was the eldest) but I still loved playing with the babies when I was about 10! I loved dolls so when family came round with a baby it was like I could actually feed and play with a real one!😂

Mias posted a Snapchat saying
“Why does everyone get to be happy but me”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Mia while you’re decently well off without any real expenses please invest in private therapy. Right now you are in possible one of the best places to access this (time, money etc) so please don’t waste that.

it’s obvious how lonely she is and how she doesn’t really have that much self confidence
I am assuming maybe this is because everybody she follows seems to be pregnant or getting married... in which case she choose not to have a partner...

If she’s got “10k” in savings and planning to move out and have a sperm donor etc and it’s all going to plan like she CLAIMS then why would she post that?

If she’s being honest with everybody when she’s bragging about all she has then it seems she is happy!

Reactions: 7

I have older cousins (just by a few years) and loved having them over for sleepovers and meeting up for days out. Then I have a younger cousin who was born when was 12 so I loved playing with him while he was growing up. Having older siblings and cousins is fun as if you're fed up being with your parents then you can have a day out with a sibling or cousin.

Reactions: 7
Beths video made me so uncomfortable... Mia kept talking down to her and interrupting. Not to mention kept making it about herself!! If thats what mia calls a close relationship no wonder she has bloody issues!!! It seemed like she was in a very bad mood the whole video and in that case she shouldnt have agreed to do the video till she was in a better mood because it wasnt fair on Beth for her viewers to see her being talked to/treated like that it must be so humiliating

Reactions: 16
I used to watch Mia on and off, her videos didn’t bother me at all but the recent one was horrible. she basically forced beth to have kids by 25 all because she wants cousins close in age? I’m 24 my cousin is 43 we get along fine, it’s always about making sure Mia is the only one satisfied, she’s so self centred then wonders why people dislike the stuff she says

Reactions: 12
After seeing Beths recent video, which I got less than 6 minutes into before I had to turn it off because of Mias attitude making me feel nauseous, I can now understand why she has no friends if that’s the way she speaks to people. :)

Reactions: 19
I find it so crappy of Mia to say “I want you to have kids when I do because I want cousins to be close in age” why should that even be a factor, surely she realised the reality of that little fairytale wasn’t going to happen when she’s had a kid at 16. She should have just encouraged Beth to have children when she’s ready, not tell her to consider having them earlier so her kids have someone to play with. Mia seriously needs to grow up
My cousins are between 15 years and 22 yeas older than me and they are all boys. But it doesn’t affect me much as an age gap ain’t that bad as they start having kids then. So an age gap in cousins ain’t that bad it’s not like siblings. My uncles and aunts chose to have kids young and my dad chose to wait till his 40 and he made his own decisions and when he was ready. Not when the others wanted him to

Definitely agree that Mia needs to grow up

Reactions: 6
Beth: “I’d like my first child at around 25”
Mia: *shocked face* “but I might be done with having kids by then”

Well I’m sorry to tell you this Mia, but the whole world doesn’t revolve around you. Beth has her own life ahead of her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.