Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 158268She really will take any opportunity to get some sympathy 😂 that video was cringy to me. I find them both very immature - as they should be at 15 & 17, but it’s cringe watching Mia be so immature when all she goes on about is how she’s “mature for her age”. The way they talk about Beth getting married & having kids at 20-22 as if that’s so old and mature 🤦🏽‍♀️ So clueless and sheltered it’s insane lmao. Also cant deal with them talking about Beth being jealous of all mias success.. she thinks she’s pewdiepie or something I don’t get it 😂
im 21, single and would HATE to have a kid right now, im waiting till at least my 30s to think about kids and marriage! whatever dream world they are living in sounds ludicrous!!

Reactions: 8
It’s literally always the Mia show. She literally hasn’t got a clue about real life atall 🤦‍♀️ beth is so much more level headed but I reckon Mia influences beths immaturity massively

Reactions: 11
Mias Instagram story makes it look like Mabel could be nursing. Is this another lie she’s going to tell? “Well for all you haters I actually breast fed and didn’t tell any of you”

Reactions: 5
As a co-sleeer I would really disagree on this! As long as it is done safely there is nothing wrong with it. Also you wouldn’t roll on to baby, you never fully go into a deep sleep - you never sleep with baby under anything that would put you in a deep sleep I.e, drugs, alcohol, medication.

In some cases, like breastfeeding, it can be safer to co-sleep than wake up every 2 hours and fall asleep on the sofa feeding baby!

Lots of different reasons (and benefits) to co-sleeping so would suggest having a look online might change your view :)
The problem is everybody says this same thing about “it’s safe if done properly” but nobody is out there giving training on what is “properly”. Nobody gives parents a manual, so you can bet there is going to be people who don’t have common sense and will do it unsafely. I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s as “safe” As putting baby to cot in the traditional way. I’ve never heard a Health visitor Or professional praising it or saying they do it themselves. It’s associated with certain cultures (90% of Asian countries do it) but what is lesser talked about is the child mortality figures of those countries. there is of course a risk. A baby’s cot is specifically designed to be safe for the size of a small baby (unlike a double bed, for example). Aside from the risk of rolling on them, baby could fall out of bed, or fall between a wall or dressing table. Also there’s been instances of baby rolling down under the sheets and suffocating, so simply rolling over is not the only risk.Personally we (Partner and I) never did it because we didn’t see the point, we just put him back in his cot after feeding / changing, we went back to our bed And everybody was happy. Our £100 cot was worth it for a good nights sleep. Your sleep is so important too, why sacrifice never getting into a deep sleep To co-sleep when baby could simply sleep in their cot. also I didn’t like us being tied to a whatever time our son went to bed - to me it’s more natural for a baby’s bedtime to be 7-8pm, whereas I don’t know many adults that go to bed at this time. While he’s asleep that time alone with my partner is an essential to our relationship, so we watch a movie or just spend time together. Some people sleep deeply naturally btw, not just from alcohol etc. Those I know who’ve co-slept have inevitably found it caused problems with their relationship, As naturally I don’t think many men are ok with it (even if they don’t speak up) and the only other people I know that have done it are single mothers who did it moreso for the company in bed than for benefits for the child. Not sure that’s a good enough reason when balanced with the risk 🤷🏼‍♀️ All my own opinion btw, not telling anybody how to live their life. Just because I don’t understand why you’d do something doesn’t mean it’s not ok 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The problem is everybody says this same thing about “it’s safe if done properly” but nobody is out there giving training on what is “properly”. Nobody gives parents a manual, so you can bet there is going to be people who don’t have common sense and will do it unsafely. I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s as “safe” As putting baby to cot in the traditional way. I’ve never heard a Health visitor Or professional praising it or saying they do it themselves. It’s associated with certain cultures (90% of Asian countries do it) but what is lesser talked about is the child mortality figures of those countries. there is of course a risk. A baby’s cot is specifically designed to be safe for the size of a small baby (unlike a double bed, for example). Aside from the risk of rolling on them, baby could fall out of bed, or fall between a wall or dressing table. Also there’s been instances of baby rolling down under the sheets and suffocating, so simply rolling over is not the only risk.Personally we (Partner and I) never did it because we didn’t see the point, we just put him back in his cot after feeding / changing, we went back to our bed And everybody was happy. Our £100 cot was worth it for a good nights sleep. Your sleep is so important too, why sacrifice never getting into a deep sleep To co-sleep when baby could simply sleep in their cot. also I didn’t like us being tied to a whatever time our son went to bed - to me it’s more natural for a baby’s bedtime to be 7-8pm, whereas I don’t know many adults that go to bed at this time. While he’s asleep that time alone with my partner is an essential to our relationship, so we watch a movie or just spend time together. Some people sleep deeply naturally btw, not just from alcohol etc. Those I know who’ve co-slept have inevitably found it caused problems with their relationship, As naturally I don’t think many men are ok with it (even if they don’t speak up) and the only other people I know that have done it are single mothers who did it moreso for the company in bed than for benefits for the child. Not sure that’s a good enough reason when balanced with the risk 🤷🏼‍♀️ All my own opinion btw, not telling anybody how to live their life. Just because I don’t understand why you’d do something doesn’t mean it’s not ok 👍
People definitely are out there “training” about cosleeping, all the information is easily found online? Also the common sense argument is redundant because of course most people do research cosleeping and how to do it safely, inevitably like you said there will be people who don’t, but that’s the exact same with cots. Many people use bumpers, use blankets or comforters, put cots under windows, next to blinds etc which is just as dangerous as cosleeping. If you remove the suffocation risk I.e covers etc, co sleeping is actually much safer and studies have shown it to reduce SIDS because they copy/mimic your breathing and heartrate. SIDS is often *believed* to be because babies struggle to maintain their heartrate & breathing rate when tiny, it’s believed that a lot of them ‘forget’ how to breathe. Both methods have plenty of positives and negatives & no one should be put down for any choice, unless you can see them being dangerous. That’s the problem here, Mia leaves Mabel unattended on the bed thinking because she’s between the cushions she’s safe. Mia doesn’t even cosleep besides the couple hours in the morning when she should just get up lmao

p.s SIDS is most common in the US & New Zealand (suffocation making up 20-30% of those) so the culture argument doesn’t make much difference..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Mias Instagram story makes it look like Mabel could be nursing. Is this another lie she’s going to tell? “Well for all you haters I actually breast fed and didn’t tell any of you”
Mabel just looks tired and she’s laying her head against Mia

Reactions: 4
I think Mia mentioned in a video a while back, maybe even before Mabel was born, that she sleeps very deeply so isn’t co-sleeping because of all the risks. I’m pretty sure what she does is let’s Mabel sleep in her cot till she wakes up around 7 and then they both lay in her bed for another couple of hours because she doesn’t want to get up that early. I also (even though I’m 18 and haven’t even thought about having children) don’t think I’d ever coco-sleep until my kids are at least one, I think between around when I was 1-2ish I slept in my parents bed. I remember when my sister was a baby she always slept in her own cot and my parents got up when she did, although they had two other kids to get to school and nursery and my dad had work, were as Mia just has animal crossing and forgetting to vlog, to do. Also, I don’t get why Mia is so concerned over thinking she’ll be done having kids before Beth does, it’s quite a large assumption to make at 17 that you think you’ll be done having kids by 25, most people are just settling down by them. Plus she said she wants there to only be a couple of years age difference between her children so they’ll always have similar aged relatives and in most cases you spend way more time with siblings than cousins. I have a cousin the same age as me and a younger cousin who is a similar age to my sisters but none of us are really close due to us living in different areas of the country, so even if Beth has kids when Mia wants her too, what if she wants to move somewhere away from her family? Is Mia going to beg her to stay so her children can have cousins? Mia herself said she wants to move to America so I doubt her and Beth’s kids are going to really be that close. My mum’s sister has two kids in their mid/late twenties who I’ve met about 5 times, and honestly I’m fine with that, me and my sisters are very close so I don’t really feel too much like I’m missing out when people talk about being extremely close with cousins.

Reactions: 2
🤦🏽‍♀️ I would delete my channel if I had followers like this
6C9C1E2E-83AE-4581-96FD-9176D318FC3D.png

🤦🏽‍♀️ I would delete my channel if I had followers like this
6C9C1E2E-83AE-4581-96FD-9176D318FC3D.png
Just realised I think they’re friends.. their school needs to be shut down none of them even learnt to spell basic English ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
co-sleeping! Again another situation that will never be unanimous. You’ll literally never know unless you’re in that situation what is comfortable for you and your baby. I swore I wouldn’t come sleep but sometimes, especially when breastfeeding, it’s something you just don’t expect to maybe do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100% agree with you in my opinion I hate co sleeping and would never let my daughter sleep in my bed

Reactions: 6
100% agree with you in my opinion I hate co sleeping and would never let my daughter sleep in my bed
Personally I don’t see any harm lots of parents do it, everyone has different opinions on it but I don’t think anyone should be judged for what they decide to do. As long as it’s done safely of course

Last edited:
  • Heart
As a co-sleeer I would really disagree on this! As long as it is done safely there is nothing wrong with it. Also you wouldn’t roll on to baby, you never fully go into a deep sleep - you never sleep with baby under anything that would put you in a deep sleep I.e, drugs, alcohol, medication.

In some cases, like breastfeeding, it can be safer to co-sleep than wake up every 2 hours and fall asleep on the sofa feeding baby!

Lots of different reasons (and benefits) to co-sleeping so would suggest having a look online might change your view :)
I did say some people wouldn’t agree with me but having known someone who rolled over and squashed part of their own child’s organs by accident nothing will change my mind.

the only way co sleeping is done safely is if you have a pillow at the end of the bed so the baby doesn’t roll out and a pillow in between you and your child which takes up a lot of space in bed. Some medication that makes you drowsy isn’t a choice to not be taken, some people need that medication to be healthy. There are also things like cold and flu medications and even hayfever medicine that makes you drowsy. I think if you’re a deep sleeper and haven’t had a good nights sleep in a while when your baby is sleeping well you might be in a deep sleep, for me I just wouldn’t risk any of that when they can sleep next to your bed (in a Moses basket or a next to me crib).

As for the sleeping next to you is safer when breastfeeding I’m not sure how long ago you had your child but I had mine 9 months ago and one of my nieces is 4 years old. We’ve always been told by the midwives and nurses how dangerous co sleeping is and they even do a questionnaire to check the baby is safe before you leave the hospital. The midwife advises you to sit in a chair that is upright when breastfeeding, they tell you not to feed your child in bed, I made sure I had a chair I could sit in when breastfeeding my daughter. The only way someone would have a sofa in their bedroom is if it was really big, so if you have one lucky you!!

I would love to have my baby sleep in my bed with me but that would only lead to troubles as they get older. Babies seem to like routines and if they grow up in your bed they will never want to leave!

stay safe.

Cots that connect to the bed matress are so much safer than having the baby in the bed in my opinion. I saw myself falling asleep with my daughter a lot after breastfeeding and then my eldest was climbing into the bed at 3am every night. I wouldn’t sleep a wink as I was always on edge us all being in the bed together, I’m a light sleeper as it is. I bought a cot that connected to our bed and it was so easy to roll her over on to it. I’ve fell asleep loads of times with my daughter on my chest but only whenever my partner was sat on the couch next to us. I can completely understand why it isn’t recommended as people can be careless. I think people just need to agree to disagree. Whether you freely cosleep or don’t atall... just focus on what you and your family are doing.

People definitely are out there “training” about cosleeping, all the information is easily found online? Also the common sense argument is redundant because of course most people do research cosleeping and how to do it safely, inevitably like you said there will be people who don’t, but that’s the exact same with cots. Many people use bumpers, use blankets or comforters, put cots under windows, next to blinds etc which is just as dangerous as cosleeping. If you remove the suffocation risk I.e covers etc, co sleeping is actually much safer and studies have shown it to reduce SIDS because they copy/mimic your breathing and heartrate. SIDS is often *believed* to be because babies struggle to maintain their heartrate & breathing rate when tiny, it’s believed that a lot of them ‘forget’ how to breathe. Both methods have plenty of positives and negatives & no one should be put down for any choice, unless you can see them being dangerous. That’s the problem here, Mia leaves Mabel unattended on the bed thinking because she’s between the cushions she’s safe. Mia doesn’t even cosleep besides the couple hours in the morning when she should just get up lmao

p.s SIDS is most common in the US & New Zealand (suffocation making up 20-30% of those) so the culture argument doesn’t make much difference..
not sure if you have your own child? But you get told and recommended by midwives to have a baby sleep in the same room as you for at least the first 6 months as that’s when they “forget to breathe”. Outweighing all the pros and cons has come to the health and safety advice that doctors give you to not co sleep. Obviously it’s everyone’s decision, they can choose what risks they want to take with their own children but I keep my daughter in her cot where there are no dangers :)

• Haha
I have no cousins around my age, most of them are 11-12 so they hang out with my sister instead. I got close to my youngest cousin who is now 4. I love babies and kids so I’ve looked after and played with him since he was born. He’s honestly my favourite cousin and I’m nearly 16 so there’s a good bit of an age gap. He loves playing with me and I’m always the first person he’ll play with when I’m over at their house or there’s a family gathering. There’s nothing wrong with Beth having kids later cause miss children may get on with them better 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t let my son sleep in my bed as I wouldn’t forgive myself if something was to happen. He’s happy enough in his bedside crib anyway ☺
In that picture of Mia asleep in bed with Mabel, her head is on the pillow which is so dangerous for their neck and spine - hence why pillows aren’t recommended for babies under 1! As said before, Mia has said she’s a heavy sleeper so definitely shouldn’t be in bed with Mabel like that 😠
Also when Mabel was younger, didn’t Mia also say that she put the Moses basket on her bed at nighttime - surely that’s really dangerous too?

not sure if you have your own child? But you get told and recommended by midwives to have a baby sleep in the same room as you for at least the first 6 months as that’s when they “forget to breathe”. Outweighing all the pros and cons has come to the health and safety advice that doctors give you to not co sleep. Obviously it’s everyone’s decision, they can choose what risks they want to take with their own children but I keep my daughter in her cot where there are no dangers :)
Hi Mia, I do have a child. And that is incorrect lmao, my midwife, doctor & health visitor taught me the safest way to either cosleep or use a cot. And yeah they say the same room for that, that’s why it’s even better when you cosleep. Both come with different but very dangerous risks, sounds like you aren’t aware of them and should do some research :/ that’s incorrect too, you need to look at scientific reach because it massively supports cosleeping if done correctly. You sound like the type of person who has bumpers, below the window with blinds then you’ll say “CoSlEePiNg Is SoO dAnGeRoUs OmG!!!!” And judge other mums when you’re clearly uneducated yourself 😂😂 peopleshould do what works for them, both options are great if done correctly & dangerous if not done correctly. Sorry you can’t delete this Mia, I know that sucks for you x

I don’t let my son sleep in my bed as I wouldn’t forgive myself if something was to happen. He’s happy enough in his bedside crib anyway ☺
In that picture of Mia asleep in bed with Mabel, her head is on the pillow which is so dangerous for their neck and spine - hence why pillows aren’t recommended for babies under 1! As said before, Mia has said she’s a heavy sleeper so definitely shouldn’t be in bed with Mabel like that 😠
Also when Mabel was younger, didn’t Mia also say that she put the Moses basket on her bed at nighttime - surely that’s really dangerous too?
Yeah she did used to do that! I’ve seen a couple mums do it - one did it on teen mum uk too! This is what I mean 😂 that is more dangerous than cosleeping because it could so easily become uneven & push them to the side or easily knocked off the bed. But people don’t research it so they guess it’s safer since it’s not in the bed - but most babies (& parents) won’t sleep unless co-sleeping! So I get why she did it but I wish she thought it through 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
I was just wondering what people think about Mia saying she’s not okay and how upset she is. Personally I’d like to be like her because if Someone asks if I’m okay I just say yeh if I’m not. But then I’ve had people who just tell everyone everything just for all the sympathy. So what do U people think

• Heart
A bed guard/wooden railing is just like a cot. There is lots of training out there if you look so there isn’t any extra risks, it actually slightly reduces the SID risks!

Anyways, as a breast feeding mum to a baby who wakes up every 3 hours for boob, it has helped my sleep massively so quite the opposite to what you say as well as being absolutely and completely natural ❤ It’s so much easier to feed. Not sure on relationships 🤷‍♀️my baby goes down at 7.30 in his cot and comes to bed when he wakes up at midnight for a feed (when I chose to go to bed), so I think you’re assuming everyone just leaves baby in bed and you can’t do anything.

I think you don’t know enough (rightly so as you said it’s not for you so you probably never looked into it), so you think it’s dangerous! It’s not the case really :) what works best for some may not work best for others and I absolutely adore it! :D

• Heart
I was just wondering what people think about Mia saying she’s not okay and how upset she is. Personally I’d like to be like her because if Someone asks if I’m okay I just say yeh if I’m not. But then I’ve had people who just tell everyone everything just for all the sympathy. So what do U people think
I don’t want to say she’s just doing it for sympathy and attention because we obviously don’t know that but I think instead of just putting on her social media that’s she upset she really needs to talk to someone instead because what she doing is not going to help her but then again she has said that she finds it hard to talk to people about how she’s feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.