Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My final comment lmao, but she really leaves Mabel in the bed while she goes on her desk and even goes into the bathroom to dry clothes etc. She’s so dangerous it’s not even funny anymore. Babies can roll of beds within literally 0.3 seconds I cannot leave my son unattended for a minute.. i thought Mabel was rolling & crawling now? How does that not worry her??

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Mia really said in her vlog “I put SO much effort into my videos”

.. suure Jan

also, has anyone else noticed she always says “Mabel is being funny so I think it’s her teeth” then gives her calpol (I honestly think she just wants Mabel to sleep lmao) but she has no other symptoms? She just immediately assumes it’s teething. SHES PROBABLY BORED MIA.
Yes!! I’ve noticed the calpol thing too! Why would you automatically want to self medicate ? “Being funny” doesn’t need pain killer!

There are so many things you can do for a teething baby that don’t involve drugging them up with pain killers they don’t need!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone see her snapchat story? It was a vid of her cat that passed and mabel on her bed but she’s shining her bright flash light of her phone right on to mabel and you can clearly see that she can barley open her eyes cos of the brightness of it. It also looks very dark so I’m assuming it’s nice time so I don’t know why mabels on the bed and not asleep I’m her crib.
I noticed that to, the light is clearly hurting mabels eyes yet Mia still keeps on filming her?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
For sure. I get the feeling that she doesn't make as much money for brand deals which is why she's making more videos in an effort to bring in more money. A lot of people make more money from sponsorships than adsense and most of them probably wouldn't worry about the odd demonetised video. I know it's annoying to put a lot of effort in to a video for it to be demonetised but it's not always worth the extra time and hassle change involved to have the ads turned on.
may have said this before but I know a lot of small Instagram brands, mostly mum friends and then friends of friends who will not work with Mia. People have suggest Mia too them and they’re picky, the baddie witch tendencies just are not a vibe .

She couldn’t cope with another. She thinks she’s going to move out then have another one. It shows me she gets more help with Mabel than she lets on, any mum will tell you a baby/toddler is HARD WORK let alone doing it alone. She can barely cope with keeping Mabel entertained, fed and on a decent sleep routine.

My final comment lmao, but she really leaves Mabel in the bed while she goes on her desk and even goes into the bathroom to dry clothes etc. She’s so dangerous it’s not even funny anymore. Babies can roll of beds within literally 0.3 seconds I cannot leave my son unattended for a minute.. i thought Mabel was rolling & crawling now? How does that not worry her??
THIS. My son is a few days older than Mabel and my god does he do things fast and sneakily quiet. He is rolling all over the place. She said Mabel is crawling now, even if she SAW Mabel going to fall she was so far away she would of never got there in time. It’s instinct to know not to leave your baby like that. When she went into her bathroom she couldn’t even SEE what Mabel was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone see her snapchat story? It was a vid of her cat that passed and mabel on her bed but she’s shining her bright flash light of her phone right on to mabel and you can clearly see that she can barley open her eyes cos of the brightness of it. It also looks very dark so I’m assuming it’s nice time so I don’t know why mabels on the bed and not asleep I’m her crib.

Night time not nice 😂
Yeah most likely for her wide awake night time feeds (meant to be a dream feed 😂), of which she keeps claiming she doesn’t stimulate her yet both of her vlogs this week and the snapchat story have proven otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah most likely for her wide awake night time feeds (meant to be a dream feed 😂), of which she keeps claiming she doesn’t stimulate her yet both of her vlogs this week and the snapchat story have proven otherwise!!
Hmm.. get Mabel back to sleep and try to get her on a normal track or get vlog content and be able to do what I want.. I know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She couldn’t cope with another. She thinks she’s going to move out then have another one. It shows me she gets more help with Mabel than she lets on, any mum will tell you a baby/toddler is HARD WORK let alone doing it alone. She can barely cope with keeping Mabel entertained, fed and on a decent sleep routine.

THIS. My son is a few days older than Mabel and my god does he do things fast and sneakily quiet. He is rolling all over the place. She said Mabel is crawling now, even if she SAW Mabel going to fall she was so far away she would of never got there in time. It’s instinct to know not to leave your baby like that. When she went into her bathroom she couldn’t even SEE what Mabel was doing.
just wait until mabel is walking, running around trashing the place, screaming that Mia has closed the door because she wants to play with the toilet water,putting anything and everything in her mouth and then drops to just 1 nap a day. Around 12-18 month stage. Aaaand then you’re absolutely done for once the terrible twos hit 😬 you’ll never drink a hot drink again, food time is shortly before you need to redecorate your walls and peel potato off the floor and she can forget journaling... she’ll never know that hobby again. Chasing a child around with 0 nappy on, trying to locate where said nappy is until you find it... in your bed that night. Let’s see if she wants to introduce a new born then 😬.

(Long time lurker just new to tattle/posting) I find it weird how she constantly goes through stages and phases of obsessing over something and then just blanking it out. In her newest vlog she was explaining how she feels like she "dresses like a child" i'm pretty sure that's because she is still a child. She has this mindset of trying so hard to be grown up but she's just obviously a child growing up

Reactions: 6
Mia will create hate for herself no matter what the situation!
Does anybody remember the website Ask.fm? I’m sure there were other but you could send anonymous messages to people, it was suppose to be questions but was widely used to give hate to people you knew. It was huge when I was in school and I remember this particular girl who got a really hard time... turns out she was sending them to herself for attention and only got caught when her parents called the police 😂👍🏼 Mia strikes me as this girl!

Because that's the photo she wanted to use of her cat, I see no issue. She's grieving, leave her alone.
I think she meant her screenshot was super big, usually it’s a thumbnail you click on to enlarge, don’t think she meant the cat was big

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because that's the photo she wanted to use of her cat, I see no issue. She's grieving, leave her alone.
I meant why is it so big because when people put pics on this they’re normally little and u have to click on the link. Unless everyone else has to and I don’t. Ik she’s grieving but I haven’t seen anyone say anything like that to her

Mia will create hate for herself no matter what the situation!
Does anybody remember the website Ask.fm? I’m sure there were other but you could send anonymous messages to people, it was suppose to be questions but was widely used to give hate to people you knew. It was huge when I was in school and I remember this particular girl who got a really hard time... turns out she was sending them to herself for attention and only got caught when her parents called the police 😂👍🏼 Mia strikes me as this girl!

I think she meant her screenshot was super big, usually it’s a thumbnail you click on to enlarge, don’t think she meant the cat was big
Yesss that’s what I meant thank you. I also have a girl like that in my year. I’m known her since I was 4 but god she’ll do anything for attention.

Reactions: 3
just wait until mabel is walking, running around trashing the place, screaming that Mia has closed the door because she wants to play with the toilet water,putting anything and everything in her mouth and then drops to just 1 nap a day. Around 12-18 month stage. Aaaand then you’re absolutely done for once the terrible twos hit 😬 you’ll never drink a hot drink again, food time is shortly before you need to redecorate your walls and peel potato off the floor and she can forget journaling... she’ll never know that hobby again. Chasing a child around with 0 nappy on, trying to locate where said nappy is until you find it... in your bed that night. Let’s see if she wants to introduce a new born then 😬.
Please.. no.. how do I make my 8 month old stay small???????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg yes! 3yo and 1yo...I’m losing my mind 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused, so she can’t buy a stairgate until she gets paid.. butttt she has “loads of money in the bank” 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
What’s so bad about that? I have money in my bank as savings so I wait for payday till I make bigger purchases.
I wouldn’t call a stairgate (essential to keeping a crawling baby safe) a big purchase. Then again I also wouldn’t leave my children in a room unattended with the door closed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wouldn’t call a stairgate (essential to keeping a crawling baby safe) a big purchase. Then again I also wouldn’t leave my children in a room unattended with the door closed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Stair gates are not even expensive. They’re about £25 new on amazon and you can get them for around a tenner on Facebook marketplace
Doesn’t surprise me though since she doesn’t buy Mable’s food.
She could even spend a few more pounds and have one delivered tomorrow..

Attachments

Stair gates are not even expensive. They’re about £25 new on amazon and you can get them for around a tenner on Facebook marketplace
Doesn’t surprise me though since she doesn’t buy Mable’s food.
I will also add to this point, which I probably should of when first posting.. she had absolutely no problems buying herself a new sage plant.

Reactions: 20
I will also add to this point, which I probably should of when first posting.. she had absolutely no problems buying herself a new sage plant.
Sage is essential but a stair gate isn’t? Priorities all wrong lol. I keep a close eye on my baby but a stair gate is brilliant so I’m not constantly pulling him back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.