Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally love vlogs from parents on YouTube cos they’re interesting and you get to see what they’re up to all day and most of it’s about the baby. Mia just does the same thing over and over again. I already know everything that she’s going to do. If u can’t find interesting stuff to film in your vlog don’t make it. There’s lots of other vids she can make that would be fun to watch.

Reactions: 5
I’m new to this thread and this might’ve already been mentioned but on the baby spa day video did anyone else think it was weird when she put the water all over Mabel’s face when she was washing her hair? Like the soapy water surely hurt her eyes. I dunno if it’s just me but I thought that was really odd

Reactions: 4
I think she's struggling for money.

She expected her youtube to carry on at it's previous growth and engagement but is really hasn't. According to her social blade her estimated monthly earnings are £112 - £1.8K, and although she does some sponsorships she can't earn crazy amounts from them I imagine.

While that sort of monthly income isn't exactly low for a 17 year old with no outgoings it's also not buy a house and support yourself plus daughter income either.

I think she's massively insecure about this which is why she always talks about how much money she has (again in the vlog today). She also spoke about being insecure about her videos. I think she needs to go back down to two videos a week rather than trying to push 3. She could do a vlog and then some sort of beauty/fashion/lifestyle/hobby video. Because right now she does the same 3 videos on repeat with the odd haul chucked in.

I think she only went up to 3 videos in the first place because she realised people were more interested in a pregnant teen than a teenage mom who doesn't do anything all day, and she was trying to make as much money as possible before even more people lost interest.

I think her views will pick up a bit when she starts college but she'll stop youtube within the next 2 or 3 years max

Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread and this might’ve already been mentioned but on the baby spa day video did anyone else think it was weird when she put the water all over Mabel’s face when she was washing her hair? Like the soapy water surely hurt her eyes. I dunno if it’s just me but I thought that was really odd
I mean to me that's fine, that's how kept people wash their babies hair because it's the easiest way, like what other way and most baby shampoos have ingredients that don't irritate the eyes but it's normal for that way.

Reactions: 2
Sick of her constantly going on about how she’s jel of others having babies and how she wants another like she should just be grateful For the daughter she has instead of wishing for another child, she’s only 17 years old she has years to have more kids

I think she's struggling for money.

She expected her youtube to carry on at it's previous growth and engagement but is really hasn't. According to her social blade her estimated monthly earnings are £112 - £1.8K, and although she does some sponsorships she can't earn crazy amounts from them I imagine.

While that sort of monthly income isn't exactly low for a 17 year old with no outgoings it's also not buy a house and support yourself plus daughter income either.

I think she's massively insecure about this which is why she always talks about how much money she has (again in the vlog today). She also spoke about being insecure about her videos. I think she needs to go back down to two videos a week rather than trying to push 3. She could do a vlog and then some sort of beauty/fashion/lifestyle/hobby video. Because right now she does the same 3 videos on repeat with the odd haul chucked in.

I think she only went up to 3 videos in the first place because she realised people were more interested in a pregnant teen than a teenage mom who doesn't do anything all day, and she was trying to make as much money as possible before even more people lost interest.

I think her views will pick up a bit when she starts college but she'll stop youtube within the next 2 or 3 years max
For sure. I get the feeling that she doesn't make as much money for brand deals which is why she's making more videos in an effort to bring in more money. A lot of people make more money from sponsorships than adsense and most of them probably wouldn't worry about the odd demonetised video. I know it's annoying to put a lot of effort in to a video for it to be demonetised but it's not always worth the extra time and hassle change involved to have the ads turned on.

Reactions: 9
For sure. I get the feeling that she doesn't make as much money for brand deals which is why she's making more videos in an effort to bring in more money. A lot of people make more money from sponsorships than adsense and most of them probably wouldn't worry about the odd demonetised video. I know it's annoying to put a lot of effort in to a video for it to be demonetised but it's not always worth the extra time and hassle change involved to have the ads turned on.
She probably doesn’t get much for the brand deals because she asks for items to be sent to her so they probably don’t pay, she just gets free stuff

Does Mia actually give Mabel vegetables at all? I’ve never seen her give her broccoli or anything.. literally just that “hidden sauce” (which we’ve already discussed how pointless that is 😂) Mabel has the same diet I had as a uni student I swear 😂

Reactions: 9
is the vlog worth watching? or is it gonna be animal crossing and her tidying her room with a clickbait title

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is the vlog worth watching? or is it gonna be animal crossing and her tidying her room with a clickbait title
Don’t think so. I’ve watched 12 minutes and it feels like a chore more than anything 😂 makes good background noise I suppose 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand why she’s giving the hidden sauce stuff instead of just vegetables. Mabels a baby so she isn’t gonna be disgusted if she gets a carrot cos she’s gonna want to eat it. All mias gonna do is teach mabel that vegetables are not nice

Reactions: 8
I think the hidden sauce thing was because she’s saw it in another video (I assume from somebody who has a fussy eating child) and Mia has went ooh great she got positive comments about that I’m going to give it to my baby 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What’s the panic for because her video is late. ‘Please hold on’.. what are her fans gonna do protest that her video isn’t uploaded
I find it bizarre these YouTubers think people wait by the computer with baited breath for each upload and feel incensed to riot if her latest tit video is late 🤔 or maybe people do in which case wow, get a life 🤣

• Haha
It is painful to see her constantly posting and complaining about how jealous she is of other people having children. I’ve been dealing with secondary infertility for years. I finally fell pregnant and my baby died a week or so before Mabel was born. She doesn’t even have the manners and grace to congratulate others on their happy news without making it about her. She’s got a tit lot of growing up to do. I distinctly remember watching her birth vlog, through fits of tears, having just buried my child. I remember despite my own crappy luck, smiling and thinking “aw, that’s nice”, being happy for her. It makes me sick with grief and anger to see her whining about how unfair it is she’s not having another child right now, about how jealous she is. She doesn’t have a clue. I used to enjoy her videos but I’m out, I’ve got to stop watching. I don’t even know why I kept watching her after my baby died, but I’m done. I wish her all the best but I’m too old and bitter for this tit 😂😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It is painful to see her constantly posting and complaining about how jealous she is of other people having children. I’ve been dealing with secondary infertility for years. I finally fell pregnant and my baby died a week or so before Mabel was born. She doesn’t even have the manners and grace to congratulate others on their happy news without making it about her. She’s got a tit lot of growing up to do. I distinctly remember watching her birth vlog, through fits of tears, having just buried my child. I remember despite my own crappy luck, smiling and thinking “aw, that’s nice”, being happy for her. It makes me sick with grief and anger to see her whining about how unfair it is she’s not having another child right now, about how jealous she is. She doesn’t have a clue. I used to enjoy her videos but I’m out, I’ve got to stop watching. I don’t even know why I kept watching her after my baby died, but I’m done. I wish her all the best but I’m too old and bitter for this tit 😂😭
So sorry for your loss😭
I feel second hand embarrassment for all the people she posts about having babies or being pregnant and makes it about her. Why can't she enjoy having Mabel. She'll grow up so quick and later on in life Mia will regret wasting her time wishing for another baby as she didn't enjoy Mabel as much as she could. Feels like she just enjoyed being pregnant and having a newborn then she quickly lost interest, which is sad. I hope she grows up soon and really starts to enjoy Mabel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First of all, I hope you’re doing well and I send out love to you And what you are/have been going through. 💕

I completely agree with what you are saying though. I had a miscarriage august 2018 and have been struggling to get pregnant ever since, it’s completely shattering for your soul. I enjoy watching family youtubers as almost a “this could be my future someday” sort of thing; and I am so overjoyed when I see pregnancy or birth announcements because even though I don’t have that specific happiness in my life yet, it has made me appreciate that same happiness in other people’s lives so much more!

It makes me so angry when Mia makes other people’s announcements about her “jealousy” and “baby fever”.

“Victoria said no more babies” mia if you’re reading this (which you will at some point) If you are immature enough for your mother to TELL YOU you’re NOT ALLOWED to have another baby, you are too immature to have another baby! Adults do not need to ask permission to conceive, grow and birth children!!!

Reactions: 13
Anyone see her snapchat story? It was a vid of her cat that passed and mabel on her bed but she’s shining her bright flash light of her phone right on to mabel and you can clearly see that she can barley open her eyes cos of the brightness of it. It also looks very dark so I’m assuming it’s nice time so I don’t know why mabels on the bed and not asleep I’m her crib.

Night time not nice 😂

Reactions: 7
Mia really said in her vlog “I put SO much effort into my videos”

.. suure Jan

also, has anyone else noticed she always says “Mabel is being funny so I think it’s her teeth” then gives her calpol (I honestly think she just wants Mabel to sleep lmao) but she has no other symptoms? She just immediately assumes it’s teething. SHES PROBABLY BORED MIA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I never post on this thread but have read on it a few times and honestly somethings really bothering me and has for a while, she keeps posting on her instagram, snap chat and so on about wanting another baby. Mabels not even a year old and all she wants is another baby ! Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2 years with no luck yet she has a beautiful little girl who she needs to enjoy while small but doesn’t all she does is want another one, I think she doesn’t think about how hurtful those posts are to someone who wants a baby so badly that she doesn’t realise the blessing she’s got! I watch family vloggers in hopes to learn what I want to do when raising my babies one day and also imagine that it will happen for me one day but it’s really been getting to me these posts she’s been making lately. I just wanna scream love the baby you’ve got because she won’t be small for long and you’re lucky to have her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.