Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so horrible and will no doubt take some time to properly sink in and get processed. I hope that since this is something the full family has gone through that Mia will be able to work through her feelings about this better than she has with other traumas in the past.

Side: I think the person did the right thing, they brought the poor cat back home. People in the area obviously know and like the many cats the family own for them to know where Ziggy lived.
In my area (I live in an area where there is a cluster of around 12 towns all surrounding the main town) cats are just left at the side of the road and people post in the local Facebook groups to let people know if they’ve got a missing cat they should go down and look.
I think that even though it would have been horrific to unexpectedly come across poor Ziggy, that in the long run the family will realise there’s no good way to find out a beloved pet has passed over the rainbow bridge.
yeah for them to leave him on their drive they could have maybe knocked on an apologised at least. The way Mia said he was dumped just made it sound like no real care taken regarding how the owners would find him but you’re exactly right that there is no easier way to lose a loved pet ❤ I hope she’s okay x

Reactions: 6
Watching Mia's videos makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong when I'm watching her parade around in her tiny outfits if I was her mum I would be concerned about my daughter showing parts off her body of in front of a audience that anyone can access I dont know how her step dad is okay with her walking around with her boobs hanging out that would make me really uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️ but is that bad parenting or showing how spoiled mia and beth is ? It's the same for beth what parent would let there teenager show there body on the internet when anyone in the world can access it also this may effect future job opportunities however they both think YouTube is going to be there forever and for Mabel a weaning journey is hard but shes got to stick at it reduce milk as long as the child is getting some fluid intake eg water she refuses a bottle brilliant your feeding her well that she dont need the milk and food

Reactions: 9
she’s said multiple times that mabel never cries?
Yes I know she used to say that but In recent videos she has been mentioning times where Mabel has cried especially since she’s been teething. I think it’s obvious to everyone watching her videos that she does cry because Mia will say

Reactions: 1
Well that’s dangerous.......
This scares the absolute tit out of me. I once sat my daughter in one of those at 7 months as she had puked all over her bed. I placed her in it fast without thinking and it was sat on my bed. She was hysterical and kicked herself back and rolled off the bed, I was literally 3 feet away and it happened so fast. I ended up rushing to AnE because she landed right on her head. I never used the bumbo again, I was just too scared. Mistakes happen but they can be prevented!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes I know she used to say that but In recent videos she has been mentioning times where Mabel has cried especially since she’s been teething. I think it’s obvious to everyone watching her videos that she does cry because Mia will say
i havent been watching her recent videos so i wouldn’t know

The bumbo seat on the bed is beyond dangerous! Mabel seems to cry loads even though Mia says she never does 😂 ( nothing wrong with a baby that cries she’s just contradicting herself )
She needs to start feeding her different foods because it seems to be the same things- the same three fruits, boring dinners and porridge for breakfast!
And the other thing.. her new video the way she is spoon feeding Mabel!! Is she for real?! Mabel is babbling away trying to talk and make noises and Mia just shoves a spoon down her throat! I’m sorry but she could have choked!

Reactions: 10
This scares the absolute tit out of me. I once sat my daughter in one of those at 7 months as she had puked all over her bed. I placed her in it fast without thinking and it was sat on my bed. She was hysterical and kicked herself back and rolled off the bed, I was literally 3 feet away and it happened so fast. I ended up rushing to AnE because she landed right on her head. I never used the bumbo again, I was just too scared. Mistakes happen but they can be prevented!!
Exactly as a baby grows they get a lot stronger one big kick from Mabel and she will land on the floor it’s worrying how close to the end of the bed she is

The bumbo seat on the bed is beyond dangerous! Mabel seems to cry loads even though Mia says she never does 😂 ( nothing wrong with a baby that cries she’s just contradicting herself )
She needs to start feeding her different foods because it seems to be the same things- the same three fruits, boring dinners and porridge for breakfast!
And the other thing.. her new video the way she is spoon feeding Mabel!! Is she for real?! Mabel is babbling away trying to talk and make noises and Mia just shoves a spoon down her throat! I’m sorry but she could have choked!
If I’m not mistaken I think she has already choked on a piece of food

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe her ramming the spoon in Mabel’s mouth!! That is so dangerous 😠

Exactly as a baby grows they get a lot stronger one big kick from Mabel and she will land on the floor it’s worrying how close to the end of the bed she is

If I’m not mistaken I think she has already choked on a piece of food
Yeah she choked on an Insta live

Reactions: 5
Defo all it takes is a split second and usually when you’re cleaning something up or trying to do something for baby as was your experience! Don’t be too hard on yourself ❤Most of those seats say not to place on an elevated surface but Mia always placed the baby bouncer on her kitchen counter, that really stressed me out watching 😱 at 8 months Mabel is just too heavy and able to push her own body weight to put on a bed at all. As you said why take chances, it’s not worth it. In a split second she could have a real disaster. If Mia is reading this I hope she reads the following advice which both my mum and health visitor gave me - the safest place is always the floor. Baby can’t fall from a height on the floor 👶🏽

Reactions: 7
Defo all it takes is a split second and usually when you’re cleaning something up or trying to do something for baby as was your experience! Don’t be too hard on yourself ❤Most of those seats say not to place on an elevated surface but Mia always placed the baby bouncer on her kitchen counter, that really stressed me out watching 😱 at 8 months Mabel is just too heavy and able to push her own body weight to put on a bed at all. As you said why take chances, it’s not worth it. In a split second she could have a real disaster. If Mia is reading this I hope she reads the following advice which both my mum and health visitor gave me - the safest place is always the floor. Baby can’t fall from a height on the floor 👶🏽
It’s also common sense atleast if the chair is on the floor it’s more sturdier and if the chairs do tip it’s less of a fall so less damage could happen but for example if Mabel fell off the kitchen counter onto a hard floor it could kill her ( I don’t even wanna think that but it’s the truth)

Reactions: 6
To be fair, she could say “never cries” like an expression, meaning hardly ever or rarely.

To be fair, she could say “never cries” like an expression, meaning hardly ever or rarely.
Yeah I think she means she never cries as In when she’s frustrated or something, but she has said since she’s been teething she has started which is perfectly normal anyway

All babies cry I doubt she meant “Mabel never cries” literally. I said all the time omgggg my baby never stops whinging. Everyday, allll day. Obviously didn’t mean it literally 🤣 it just felt like she cried all the time.

Reactions: 2
Mia is so lazy, she had to put the chair on her bed, so she doesn’t have to bend down or something that’s why mabel is always on the bed just easier to pick her up from there 😂

Reactions: 8
What was the new vlog about? Her title said a her first accident. Is that some click bait stuff or... I honestly have no idea what she’s means by that.

What was the new vlog about? Her title said a her first accident. Is that some click bait stuff or... I honestly have no idea what she’s means by that.
Only watch the first minute or so and she mentioned Mabel's little accident. Mabel was playing on the floor and she toppled over and bumped her head on the floor. So quite minor really.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.