Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO I Haven’t watched the new vlog and I won’t but I can guess it goes something like this, it starts off with Mabel probably on the floor or asleep in her bed, she explains what she’s about to cook Mabel that day,shows what she’s cooking, spends 2 minutes showing her eating in a crappy montage with crappy music (the audience fascinated with the fact they can see another room in her house besides her bedroom for 30secs )she’s either fake tanned or attempted to tidy her room, the title won’t be as serious at it sounds- mabel probably hit herself on a toy or lost her balance rolling around. She’s said “CoUlDnT BeLiEvE wHaT TiMe wE GoT uP tODay” “not doing much” “forgot to film” or“aesthetically pleasing” atleast once! If she said she was tidying her room it’s 11pm and she still hasn’t done it, I’m guessing 99% of it was filmed in her room and she’s mentioned either animal crossing or journaling at some point too!

let me know if I predicted correctly 🤣 I cba watching it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SO I Haven’t watched the new vlog and I won’t but I can guess it goes something like this, it starts off with Mabel probably on the floor or asleep in her bed, she explains what she’s about to cook Mabel that day,shows what she’s cooking, spends 2 minutes showing her eating in a crappy montage with crappy music (the audience fascinated with the fact they can see another room in her house besides her bedroom for 30secs )she’s either fake tanned or attempted to tidy her room, the title won’t be as serious at it sounds- mabel probably hit herself on a toy or lost her balance rolling around. She’s said “CoUlDnT BeLiEvE wHaT TiMe wE GoT uP tODay” “not doing much” “forgot to film” or“aesthetically pleasing” atleast once! If she said she was tidying her room it’s 11pm and she still hasn’t done it, I’m guessing 99% of it was filmed in her room and she’s mentioned either animal crossing or journaling at some point too!

let me know if I predicted correctly 🤣 I cba watching it.
Yeah that’s basically it 😂 this one was incredibly boring! She also showed a clip (when she had fake tanned 😂) at 11pm with Mabel on the play mat and then stated that she doesn’t usually stimulate Mabel when she wakes up at that time - lies! Mia, we’ve all seen the Snapchats with the lights and TV on, laughing and talking to Mabel 🙄 - she said that she was squealing with excitement so she had to let her play ??? Otherwise actually meaning that she woke up when Mia needed to tan so she stuck her on the play mat so she can get on with what’s really important...tanning!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the video and I cannot believe how forcefully she shoved the spoon into Mabels mouth towards the end of the video!🤦🏼‍♀️ Just wow.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s basically it 😂 this one was incredibly boring! She also showed a clip (when she had fake tanned 😂) at 11pm with Mabel on the play mat and then stated that she doesn’t usually stimulate Mabel when she wakes up at that time - lies! Mia, we’ve all seen the Snapchats with the lights and TV on, laughing and talking to Mabel 🙄 - she said that she was squealing with excitement so she had to let her play ??? Otherwise actually meaning that she woke up when Mia needed to tan so she stuck her on the play mat so she can get on with what’s really important...tanning!
Oh wow 🤦‍♀️ placing her on a play mat is stimulating her playfulness!!! She’s only shooting herself in foot, she’ll never learn to sleep through the night if mummy is up making the room all light and exciting at 11pm. I guess I won’t need to watch it then to know exactly how boring it’s going to be.

Just watching Mias recent video and I can’t believe the way she’s forcing the spoon in Mabels mouth 😣

Reactions: 3
It makes me uncomfortable how she forces pretty large spoonfuls of food into Mabels mouth, it just seems a bit like a choking hazard especially since Mabel isnt even focused on mia or the food shes watching the camera

Reactions: 8
That doesn't seem like a break does it? It's more like just posting later cause the vlog isn't ready.
She posted yesterday though, the day it actually happened! Very sad of course but this just seems like an excuse

will she ever post something that isn't a vlog?:rolleyes: they're getting so boring and repetitive... if you don't have anything interesting to show then don't film it! but she probably keeps uploading vlogs cause she doesn't have any ideas at all or just wants money from the few views she gets.

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly so sick of her rinsing the fact she’s a teen mum for the money and clout. The constant tik toks, just incase you forget, to remind you she is a TEEN MUM who is doing way better than the other teens she knows and who is saving for A HOUSE! Like come on, find some new content. Stop shoving your phone in your babies face to get a few hearts on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually can't with her content, granted quarantine is going on so she can't do much and I'm not saying I'd be super comfortable filming in public, but she doesn't do anything except give you a run down of her day and tell you she needs to clean her room and edit? And that's supposed to be a vlog? I mean she has to be joking if she thinks youtube will continue to support her financially, her videos are the most predictable and boring things ever.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s clear that Mia has lost most (if not all) of her fan base with all this rubbish.
Only 20/30% of her subscribers watch her videos as shown by figures.

Let’s face it, we are all tired of the same old.
“I forgot to vlog”
“I’m making quesadillas”
“I have £10k”
“Please influencers send me money”
“I’m buying a house”
“I don’t want a baby daddy”
“I want a baby daddy”
“So jealous of *insert name of person who just had a baby*”

Mia’s general attitude has either changed, or we are finally seeing the true her! Nobody is allowed to offer advise, if somebody has something she wants she has to post about it.

Maybe if she listened to the advice, instead of deleting it all, she would still get 100k+ views!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly so sick of her rinsing the fact she’s a teen mum for the money and clout. The constant tik toks, just incase you forget, to remind you she is a TEEN MUM who is doing way better than the other teens she knows and who is saving for A HOUSE! Like come on, find some new content. Stop shoving your phone in your babies face to get a few hearts on TikTok.
What is she gonna do when she turns 20 and can’t refer to herself as a teen mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A break away due to Ziggys death”
*still posts on TikTok*

she just can’t stay away can she 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think it’s clear that Mia has lost most (if not all) of her fan base with all this rubbish.
Only 20/30% of her subscribers watch her videos as shown by figures.

Let’s face it, we are all tired of the same old.
“I forgot to vlog”
“I’m making quesadillas”
“I have £10k”
“Please influencers send me money”
“I’m buying a house”
“I don’t want a baby daddy”
“I want a baby daddy”
“So jealous of *insert name of person who just had a baby*”

Mia’s general attitude has either changed, or we are finally seeing the true her! Nobody is allowed to offer advise, if somebody has something she wants she has to post about it.

Maybe if she listened to the advice, instead of deleting it all, she would still get 100k+ views!
Shame her TRAUMATIC BIRTH STORY didnt get over 100k views 😂

Reactions: 4
I swear, she needs to stop going on about more babies. She has a gorgeous 8 month old already, who she needs to enjoy and cherish before she becomes a toddler. She doesn't seem grateful for Mabel at all these days. It's just so frustrating how she could be blessed with an amazing baby girl but yet complain about not having more when there are so many women out there who can't even have one let alone one after each other.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What’s the panic for because her video is late. ‘Please hold on’.. what are her fans gonna do protest that her video isn’t uploaded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her video is only late because YouTube demonetised it and she’s re uploading it for that sole reason 😂
When a video is demonetised they tell the poster why.

Mia take a lead out of Jessica Brennan’s book and if it’s actually content you enjoy making who cares if it’s demonetised?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.