Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this actually suggests that on any way? I have never heard the song admittedly, but from looking at the title etc. I don’t think it suggests in any way she is bisexual (not that there’s anything wrong with that) I think it’s just a song she likes. I used to love the song “I kissed a girl” when I was little but it didn’t mean anything.
maybe I’m missing something having never heard the song?
the singer is lesbian and a lot of people ask others if they are LGBTQ+ by saying “do you listen to girl in red”

Reactions: 5
upgrades people, upgrades

Mia now has Mabel in the jumperoo WITH an ipad to look at, Mabel’s really been treated there 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really liked Mia’s new video! I thought it was really sweet and it was nice to see her reading to Mabel.
Same actually! I have nothing bad to say about her new video; she made it about Mabel and not herself or making jabs at things. It was really fun to see!

If you’re reading this Mia, well done for taking on board our criticism. You are doing great with Mabel. I’d still like to see an apology or you addressing your wrongdoings before your younger audience get the wrong ideas, though.

Reactions: 8

Mia now has Mabel in the jumperoo WITH an ipad to look at, Mabel’s really been treated there 🤩
Just when I thought she was taking our comments on board and doing better 😭 it wouldn’t be that bad but you just know it’ll be on for hours like that 😬

Reactions: 4
I really liked today's video! It was lovely to see Mia spending time with Mabel and I think Mabel is SO cute!!

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her watching kiddy things on the ipad. I do it with my daughter when I need to clean up. She loves watching hey bear sensory and little baby bum on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I’d rather see her watch baby things than twilight

Mia seemed to have her head screwed on during pregnancy, I think maybe she lost that a bit when she was born ?(completely normal), I’m hoping she can reach her full potential, as a mum but also at college, get a good job
I am fond of her, like I said, I think having a baby just threw her for a bit

Reactions: 6
Just when I thought she was taking our comments on board and doing better 😭 it wouldn’t be that bad but you just know it’ll be on for hours like that 😬
It’s the same as her watching Mia’s screen. My mom listens to the radio. The tv and a screen are no different. Just my opinion but she’s getting Mabel to watch things appropriate for her age, which is an improvement in my eyes.

Reactions: 2
the thing is, shes got some great ideas lately about stimulating Mabel and is really getting creative, like with that sensory board and her washing up bucket bath in the garden, and the spa ect. she just needs to get her priorities straight sometimes

the thing is, shes got some great ideas lately about stimulating Mabel and is really getting creative, like with that sensory board and her washing up bucket bath in the garden, and the spa ect. she just needs to get her priorities straight sometimes
Exactly, I thought those would encourage her to do more since she sees the enjoyment they all get from it! But the ipad seems like a massive step back.. if she just did it a little bit at a time it would be fine, but it’s hard to believe that would be the case with her track record :/

It’s the same as her watching Mia’s screen. My mom listens to the radio. The tv and a screen are no different. Just my opinion but she’s getting Mabel to watch things appropriate for her age, which is an improvement in my eyes.
I know and we critiscised that too! I agree it’s better but definitely not good! Like I said, if it’s done within reason then cool, I just find it hard to believe considering how much time she’s spent in the jumperoo itself - let alone if there’s something else to keep her quiet for longer!

[/QUOTE]

People on this thread suggested those things and then she uploaded videos doing them lol. Don’t think she came up with them on her own,would be a weird coincidence if she did. but at least she did them and spent some time with baby Mabel outside of her bedroom. Also proves she reads on here religiously, and is taking some stuff on board 👍

My sons auntie got him a “baby iPad” especially for kids with lots of baby apps and parental controls etc on it. I really didn’t like the idea of plonking him in front of an ipad, or it being a “babysitter” so I’m holding off until his 1st birthday to give it to him. By then he’ll have learnt lots through traditional toys and other stimulation,and that can be the next level. 6-7 months old seems very young to be entertaining them with an iPad, I’m not sure they’re designed for that young and even the screen and blue light effects on their eyes I wouldn’t be sure of. But if there’s no alternative and it’s between baby videos of YouTube and twilight, the baby videos are still better

the more I see her entering these cash give aways the more it frustrates me.
if you have £10k in savings, you are already more privileged than 80% of the world
You are certainly in less need than families who have been out of work due to the virus, those who now can’t afford to put food on the table for themselves or their kids...

you live at home, have savings, have your mum pay groceries and are still earning money...

STOP TRYING TO ENTER THESE THINGS! IT MAKES YOU LOOK GREEDY!
She is greedy it’s very obvious that she’s greedy

Going off topic here but I don’t think Mia is telling the truth lol surprise surprise about her earnings from YouTube- another YouTuber I follow has 204K subscribers and it’s her full time job too, is saving for a house with her partner who is working full time and they don’t she’s enough money saved for A deposit yet and they’ve been saving 2/3 years solely for the house. The YouTuber has been upfront and honest that she lives at home and pays a small bit of rent and upkeep to her mum but she doesn’t have a baby. I just don’t know where Mias going with her “I’m buying a house next year”

Going off topic here but I don’t think Mia is telling the truth lol surprise surprise about her earnings from YouTube- another YouTuber I follow has 204K subscribers and it’s her full time job too, is saving for a house with her partner who is working full time and they don’t she’s enough money saved for A deposit yet and they’ve been saving 2/3 years solely for the house. The YouTuber has been upfront and honest that she lives at home and pays a small bit of rent and upkeep to her mum but she doesn’t have a baby. I just don’t know where Mias going with her “I’m buying a house next year”
I agree about the lying about money, she spends a lot on makeup and clothes

Mabel was absolutely adorable as per usual in Mia’s recent upload, however I felt uncomfortable when Mabel was trying to chew on the roller 😬

Reactions: 1
Had to switch off the newest video cuz of Mia repeating herself And emphasising the word bath lol. “I’m going to get Mabel ready for the bath, I’m just stripping her for the bath, now she’s going into the bath, so here Mabel is in the bath, she loves the bath”. We get it, it’s a bath it doesn’t require this much emphasis, it’s a daily thing for most people lol. Also Mia used wayyy too much shampoo, not a safety issue but just a bit wasteful. She’s a baby and doesn’t have much hair, a small blob is enough. Also If Mabel is sweating lots they need to look at turning down (or off) heating in their house or addressing how many layers she’s being dressed in. Finally I’m sure Mabel would love the massage more if mummy wasn’t manically talking to the camera as usual and just focusing on baby. Mabel is adorable as always, she seems so sweet and reminds me of the little faces etc my son used to make at that age 😍

Reactions: 8
Had to switch off the newest video cuz of Mia repeating herself And emphasising the word bath lol. “I’m going to get Mabel ready for the bath, I’m just stripping her for the bath, now she’s going into the bath, so here Mabel is in the bath, she loves the bath”. We get it, it’s a bath it doesn’t require this much emphasis, it’s a daily thing for most people lol. Also Mia used wayyy too much shampoo, not a safety issue but just a bit wasteful. She’s a baby and doesn’t have much hair, a small blob is enough. Also If Mabel is sweating lots they need to look at turning down (or off) heating in their house or addressing how many layers she’s being dressed in. Finally I’m sure Mabel would love the massage more if mummy wasn’t manically talking to the camera as usual and just focusing on baby. Mabel is adorable as always, she seems so sweet and reminds me of the little faces etc my son used to make at that age 😍
You are nitpicking a bit there. They probably don’t have the heating on at all in the house, Mia also said they don’t use the fire anymore.

Yes maybe the shampoo was a little excessive, but you don’t need to be dramatic.

Mia was not talking manically to the camera. Mabel is probably very used to that tone from when she was a baby and so wouldn’t have affected her enjoyment.

Yes I have faults with Mia and I do think she is a compulsive liar and hypocrite, not to mention her shocking influence and things she says, but the video was genuinely enjoyable and the only thing i was uncomfortable with was the roller in Mabels mouth.

*Edit - spelling errors*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly once you notice it it’s so hard to ignore the emphasising, repeating and over explaining of everything 😂 Yeah my son has so much more hair than Mabel (way more than the average baby tbf) and we don’t use that much.. but she’s SO rich she can buy plenty 😉 I agree, babies really aren’t supposed to sweat. It’s the biggest sign they are waaay too hot!

Reactions: 7
Honestly once you notice it it’s so hard to ignore the emphasising, repeating and over explaining of everything 😂 Yeah my son has so much more hair than Mabel (way more than the average baby tbf) and we don’t use that much.. but she’s SO rich she can buy plenty 😉 I agree, babies really aren’t supposed to sweat. It’s the biggest sign they are waaay too hot!
I cant remember if she said about the shampoo but she said she was trying to use up the johnson’s products so maybe thats why she used loads because when im trying to use something up i go overboard because i want to use the new product sooner 😂

Reactions: 3
You are nitpicking a bit there. They probably don’t have the heating on at all in the house, Mia also said they don’t use the fire anymore.

Yes maybe the shampoo was a little excessive, but you don’t need to be dramatic.

Mia was not talking manically to the camera. Mabel is probably very used to that tone from when she was a baby and so wouldn’t have affected her enjoyment.

Yes I have faults with Mia and I do think she is a compulsive liar and hypocrite, not to mention her shocking influence and things she says, but the video was genuinely enjoyable and the only thing i was uncomfortable with was the roller in Mabels mouth.

*Edit - spelling errors*
Not nitpicking, just my opinion. Enjoyment is subjective, you can say you enjoyed it but doesn’t mean everybody else feels the same. As somebody else pointed out, a baby isn’t meant to sweat so if they do it’s the first sign they’re too warm and you should adjust the heating etc accordingly. I would assume she isn’t using the fire when it’s nearly June 🤣 The shampoo thing is a pet peeve for me, simply because it isn’t needed. Again not nitpicking just something that bothered me, (and I’m not alone it seems from the comments). Again all of this is subjective so I don’t think anybody is an authority on here on what’s OK to get bothered by and what’s not, and which of her videos are enjoyable or not. It’s not a crowd decision 🤷🏼‍♀️ Happy bank holiday all xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.