Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why does Mia have a fan pointing directly on Mabel in her last snap 😣
Pretty normal , I was so obsessive when my first was little , making sure her temperature was the recommended “normal” on hot days. I even made sure the room temperature was moderate with thermometers and fans. My little girl was 4 months in that summer we had highs of 32 for 6 weeks. I was a crazy mamma x

Reactions: 3
she literally explains why in her caption? She’s worried about Mabel over heating due to the extremely warm weather yesterday.

the type of fan she was using is used in hospitals, has no blades like a conventional fan. It was propped to support it to ensure it was stable so I don’t see the issue
It still shouldn’t be pointed directly at Mabel though as it can cause her to become too cold.

Reactions: 5
It still shouldn’t be pointed directly at Mabel though as it can cause her to become too cold.
She probably had it on a low setting and it probably wasn’t on the whole night. Fans like that normally turn themselves off after a while.

Reactions: 1
She probably had it on a low setting and it probably wasn’t on the whole night. Fans like that normally turn themselves off after a while.
She probably didn't have it on all night or it might have rotated so it wasn't directly on her all the time 🤷‍♀️
Right, and I didn’t say she had it on all night or that it doesn’t rotate. But that’s not the point a fan should never be directly on a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t ever put a fan directly at my daughter because I know it can cause her to become too cold 🙂

Fair do’s, this is probably the best example of how everybody has different opinions and that’s fine !

in other news, I’m glad to have seen more of Mabel on mias social media the past few days and things like the sensory boardwill be great fun for Mabel

Reactions: 2
Right, and I didn’t say she had it on all night or that it doesn’t rotate. But that’s not the point a fan should never be directly on a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t ever put a fan directly at my daughter because I know it can cause her to become too cold 🙂
Exactly! I had my fan on last night but it was in the one corner of our room, and my son’s cot was in the opposite corner (a good 4-5 metres away). Remember Mia let’s Mabel sleep with a blanket over her loosely (not tucked in) so it’s not like she practices safe sleeping anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
On her latest tik-tok caption “stop sexualising women’s bodies” But she’s underage so she’s not a woman she’s a child

• Haha
On her latest tik-tok caption “stop sexualising women’s bodies” But she’s underage so she’s not a woman she’s a child
I love how fake ‘woke’ she is.. you can tell she reads things on Twitter and runs with them without actually researching or knowing what she’s talking about 😂

Reactions: 4
Same thing same function 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s underage
It’s not the same though it has much more coverage than a bra. It’s more like a crop top than a bra.. it’s a weird outfit for a YouTube video but I don’t find it that provocative.. but the cycle shorts are offensive I can’t wait until they go out of fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think that the house tour was at least realistic... not a perfect doll house like some youtubers show

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is she doing a house tour of her parents house...am I the only one that finds it strange? 😂
I did find it strange to give a house tour of a house that only one room is yours but at the same time I think she’s been reading these threads about her and will have seen everybody talking about how “loaded” her family is. She maybe thinks that showing the reality will bring some people back down to earth about it? Just my thought anyway

Reactions: 3
Pretty normal , I was so obsessive when my first was little , making sure her temperature was the recommended “normal” on hot days. I even made sure the room temperature was moderate with thermometers and fans. My little girl was 4 months in that summer we had highs of 32 for 6 weeks. I was a crazy mamma x
I’m the same with my 3 month old🤣 I dread the hot weather now I get into a panic to make sure she’s the right temperature!!!

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely awful in the new video. I don’t know why she says she hates her body but then wears such unflattering clothes. Pick clothes for your body that suit and fit your body properly and it’ll make you feel so much happier!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.