Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will be mias next sponsor! She’ll see it tonight when she catches up on what we’ve said and she’ll reach out to them 😂😂😂
lmao yeah then say it’s somehow our fault & say we called her a bad mum for using that fan so she had no choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why on earth is she doing a house tour of her parents house...am I the only one that finds it strange? 😂
I thought the same thing but I'm sure I saw someone ask her to do a house tour in the comments of one of her videos

Reactions: 2
I've just come across this comment on her new tiktok that features Mabel and Mia's friends newborn Theo. Does this make anyone else feel slightly weird/ uncomfortable?
Mabel is only 7 months and Theo is still a newborn and it just feel wrong that it's being forced on them this early in life.
20200521_215524.jpg

Reactions: 8
Pretty normal , I was so obsessive when my first was little , making sure her temperature was the recommended “normal” on hot days. I even made sure the room temperature was moderate with thermometers and fans. My little girl was 4 months in that summer we had highs of 32 for 6 weeks. I was a crazy mamma x
*10 month old and me laughing in Australian* 😂

Reactions: 3
I've just come across this comment on her new tiktok that features Mabel and Mia's friends newborn Theo. Does this make anyone else feel slightly weird/ uncomfortable?
Mabel is only 7 months and Theo is still a newborn and it just feel wrong that it's being forced on them this early in life.
View attachment 135332
I agree. She doesn’t want a boyfriend but is not even giving her child the choice. And sexualising a baby...wtf!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching Mia’s house tour and ngl I’m a minute in and loving how laid back it is! I love the quirky ornaments dotted around, and obviously footage of the cats is the best!

One thing I will say is, those cycling shorts in the intro don’t leave much to the imagination...

I quickly paused the video to get something without realising how I paused it...

B419838D-2573-47BE-BF18-5C1D53B1616A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. She doesn’t want a boyfriend but is not even giving her child the choice. And sexualising a baby...wtf!!!
It’s a really common throw away statement a lot of people make when they have children close in age so I understand why she would have said that.

I do have a question for you though and it’s because I’m curious - why do you feel that the comment sexualised either of the children?
I ask because even if we say she means 18 years down the line, people can have a romantic relationship without any sexualisation etc.

Reactions: 5
I did notice in her house tour video she mentioned witchcraft again but she kept it short and sweet this time so that’s an improvement!

Reactions: 1
Does no one else find it really strange that she walks around in front of her step dad with no top on?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 135332
Me and my best friend always joke that our kids will get married one day. It’s not sexualised in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
Me and my best friend always joke that our kids will get married one day. It’s not sexualised in the slightest.
I in no way think it is sexualised, it just made me feel uncomfortable and I wanted to get other people's opinions on it

Reactions: 1
it’s kind of a thing parents do like aww are babies will be bf and gf one day it’s not sexualising it’s just a joke
I thought that haha me and my best friend both have babies, I have a girl and she has a boy and we always say as a joke aww little girlfriend and boyfriends haha

it’s kind of a thing parents do like aww are babies will be bf and gf one day it’s not sexualising it’s just a joke
I wouldn’t go as far to say it’s sexualising a baby. My three best friends and I had babies in the same year , they all had boys and I was the only one to have a girl. We made jokes about how they will all be fighting over who gets to be her boyfriend when they’re older. It’s just a lighthearted comment, nothing literal meant by it 🤷‍♀️

Right, and I didn’t say she had it on all night or that it doesn’t rotate. But that’s not the point a fan should never be directly on a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t ever put a fan directly at my daughter because I know it can cause her to become too cold 🙂
It can also cause breathing problems if a fan is directly on anyone, never mind a baby!

Reactions: 7
It can also cause breathing problems if a fan is directly on anyone, never mind a baby!
She never had it near a window or fresh air, so it just blows stale air into Mabel. Fans aren’t supposed to be directly pointed on anyone let alone a baby 😬

Beth really thinks highly of herself thinking her corrupted video is “devastating” 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.