Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for body positivity and loving your body again after a baby. Mia is far from fat but that outfit was all I could see in that video. I wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying 👀 I couldn’t walk around my mum and dad dressed like that, I’d have been told to get dressed 🤣

I don’t understand the cycling shorts trend , unless you’re on a bike obvs

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hardly devastating news especially in the midst of a pandemic
i can predict whats gonna happen.. shes gonna mention wicca or tidying her room and show mabel in her jumperoo. she is also gonna mention we're on lockdown and use the word generally whilst repeating herself every 5 seconds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m all for body positivity and loving your body again after a baby. Mia is far from fat but that outfit was all I could see in that video. I wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying 👀 I couldn’t walk around my mum and dad dressed like that, I’d have been told to get dressed 🤣

I don’t understand the cycling shorts trend , unless you’re on a bike obvs
I wear cycling shorts quite often - for me it’s much more comfy than normal length because it stops my thighs rubbing together 😂 I also think they can look quite nice with over sized T-shirts or vest tops but that’s just me🤷🏻‍♀️ At the end of the day they’re trendy and they’re comfy so that’s probably why she chooses to wear them! I’d never dress like that around my family though. :/

Reactions: 3
I wear cycling shorts quite often - for me it’s much more comfy than normal length because it stops my thighs rubbing together 😂 I also think they can look quite nice with over sized T-shirts or vest tops but that’s just me🤷🏻‍♀️ At the end of the day they’re trendy and they’re comfy so that’s probably why she chooses to wear them! I’d never dress like that around my family though. :/
Same I love bike shorts , they’re not an issue the fact that she’s wearing no top could be tho 😂 Bike shorts aren’t for everyone

Reactions: 1
Has anybody else noticed there was no video from both Mia or Beth? I know Beth said she had issues with hers uploading but Mia I think was due to upload last night.

Has anybody else noticed there was no video from both Mia or Beth? I know Beth said she had issues with hers uploading but Mia I think was due to upload last night.
Mia’s uploads are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday so her next video is today
Beth’s video apparently corrupted or something, which was meant to be up on Friday

Same I love bike shorts , they’re not an issue the fact that she’s wearing no top could be tho 😂 Bike shorts aren’t for everyone
The baggy shirt over shorts looks ok but they’re so revealing especially when in just a bra 😬 what she had on looked like a pair of spandex and bra you’d have on under an outfit. Like I said my mum would have told me to get dressed if I came down looking like that.

Reactions: 7
Mia’s uploads are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday so her next video is today
Beth’s video apparently corrupted or something, which was meant to be up on Friday
Was it corrupted though or did she just forget to film it like she does every week :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so I’m guessing she’s bi or something?
View attachment 137104
I don’t know if this actually suggests that on any way? I have never heard the song admittedly, but from looking at the title etc. I don’t think it suggests in any way she is bisexual (not that there’s anything wrong with that) I think it’s just a song she likes. I used to love the song “I kissed a girl” when I was little but it didn’t mean anything.
maybe I’m missing something having never heard the song?

I find it really weird to do a house tour of a house that isn’t yours? Like your family home? Be different if it was her own apartment or something. She’s lived there ages.. must be running out of content 🤔

Reactions: 15
the more I see her entering these cash give aways the more it frustrates me.
if you have £10k in savings, you are already more privileged than 80% of the world
You are certainly in less need than families who have been out of work due to the virus, those who now can’t afford to put food on the table for themselves or their kids...

you live at home, have savings, have your mum pay groceries and are still earning money...

STOP TRYING TO ENTER THESE THINGS! IT MAKES YOU LOOK GREEDY!

Reactions: 11
100% agree about Mia following in mad does footsteps, the thing is maddie is very open about the fact she uses click bait and dramatises things to get views (obvs her sexuality is legit, I hope) she’s mentioned multiple times on her Chanel and her social media that she has spoke to a producer before who has given her advice to get more views.

Mia uses click bait and over exaggerates loads of things (the “abuse” she receives on here being one of them) but insists that she’s being totally honest and not bending any truth. If she was honest that yeah she’s been caught lying and yes she’s exaggerated situations then I’d have more respect for her.

Reactions: 5
the more I see her entering these cash give aways the more it frustrates me.
if you have £10k in savings, you are already more privileged than 80% of the world
You are certainly in less need than families who have been out of work due to the virus, those who now can’t afford to put food on the table for themselves or their kids...

you live at home, have savings, have your mum pay groceries and are still earning money...

STOP TRYING TO ENTER THESE THINGS! IT MAKES YOU LOOK GREEDY!
The way she says it’s because she’s a single mum who needs help too.. I think she misunderstands that a single mum means doing it alone not just having no boyfriend 🤦🏽‍♀️ Pretty sure she’s had more help & has a better wage than everyone else replying!

Not shocked that Mabel can sit up perfectly on the bed but not very well anywhere else 💀

also love how the “spa day” is just a bath then a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really liked Mia’s new video! I thought it was really sweet and it was nice to see her reading to Mabel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.