Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion but it’s odd how mias always uses blue heart emojis which people uses for boys (💙) with Mabel and dresses her in boys clothes most of the time it’s like she wanted a boy but didn’t she wanted a girl
I don’t think she dresses her in boy clothes, a lot of the clothes are neutral and she actually puts her in dresses sometimes. I personally think a lot of baby boys clothes are just nicer than baby girls clothes. I have a baby boy and he has some of the same outfits as mabel and they both look just as cute!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she dresses her in boy clothes, a lot of the clothes are neutral and she actually puts her in dresses sometimes. I personally think a lot of baby boys clothes are just nicer than baby girls clothes. I have a baby boy and he has some of the same outfits as mabel and they both look just as cute!
I think all baby clothes are cute but I’m sure Mabel will look back at baby pictures of her and wonder why she’s was nearly always dressed in boys clothes mias has said she buys most of mabels clothes in the boys section I don’t think Mia thinks boys clothes are nicer I think she just wants to try and be different

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion but it’s odd how mias always uses blue heart emojis which people uses for boys (💙) with Mabel and dresses her in boys clothes most of the time it’s like she wanted a boy but didn’t she wanted a girl
This comment actually intrigues me a lot I've always wondered about this because recently I rewatched all of Mias pregnancy videos from the beginning and before the gender reveal in a lot of videos she would refer to the baby as a boy using male pronouns, theres nothing bad by this I was always curious thinking maybe she was hopeful for a boy. As for the clothes I think Mabels always dressed cute most people I know with baby girls always have them in pink and with massive bows on so maybe mia just prefers to use a neutral colour pallete. I know Mia says she wanted a girl but looking back to her early pregnancy it seeks she wanted a boy.

Also Mia never uses typical girl terms for Mabel she refers to her as the child or bubba which are more masculine terms I wouldn’t refer to my daughter as child or bubba I would say sweetie or more girly terms it’s like mias raising Mabel to not really associate with either gender

Reactions: 4
Clothes are just clothes, there’s nothing wrong with dressing her in “boys” clothes 🙄 my boys wear often pink, purple and florals, does that mean I wanted girls? It literally doesn’t matter what she’s dressed in as long as she’s comfy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This comment actually intrigues me a lot I've always wondered about this because recently I rewatched all of Mias pregnancy videos from the beginning and before the gender reveal in a lot of videos she would refer to the baby as a boy using male pronouns, theres nothing bad by this I was always curious thinking maybe she was hopeful for a boy. As for the clothes I think Mabels always dressed cute most people I know with baby girls always have them in pink and with massive bows on so maybe mia just prefers to use a neutral colour pallete. I know Mia says she wanted a girl but looking back to her early pregnancy it seeks she wanted a boy.
Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not 100% sure but I think the reason she would refer the baby to a boy was because she was convinced she was having one as all of her family kept telling her that they thought she was having one or saying that the baby would definitely be a boy, Im sure she said that in one of her videos

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not 100% sure but I think the reason she would refer the baby to a boy was because she was convinced she was having one as all of her family kept telling her that they thought she was having one or saying that the baby would definitely be a boy, Im sure she said that in one of her videos
Ahh that might be it! I must have never seen that video! I never meant anything bad by it I just always wondered, cause it seemed to be so often she would refer to the baby as a boy but that would make a lot of sense! Thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: 2
I think she often prefers the colours in the boys section as she said she’s not a huge fan of pink. Although in her earlier clothes hauls while she was pregnant, they were quite girly clothes, but it seems now she’s had her, she’s changed her mind and dresses her in a very different style.

Reactions: 1
And? it’s not something to be proud of...
Seriously 😐 There a far worse things going on in the world right now other than calling your child “child”

if You don’t call your kids that great, but I’m just not that sensitive and it doesn’t mean I don’t call my daughters by their first names...I do..sometimes child is said in frustration mostly. This is why mums don’t speak out or speak up about their choices. The world is full of judgment and oppression at the minute.. we don’t need more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeh lots of parents say it, I didn’t think anything of it because it’s not like it’s not common. It seems like People want to be offended by these small things Just to make her look worse and I don’t think that’s fair
When my 1 ½ year old son is being a wee tit ill say "hey whats your problem kid?" Its not gonna damage him calling him kid😂

Has anyone seen her latest snap she seriously doesn’t know how to keep her baby safe first she lets Mabel sleep with a loose blanket that is so close to her face and then secondly she lets Mabel but her face in a pillow she could easily get smothered I hope to got she won’t be able to have any more kids in the future until she learns how to keep them safe !!!

Attachments

• Sad
I really don’t think she’s going to get a sperm donor I can see her getting knocked up by some hook up in a few months time saying your doing to get a donor and actually getting pregnant by a random sperm donor as a teenager are completely different I don’t think she’s put much thought in to it at all she just see’s it as a way to get all these babies of different race’s because you know she wants a mixed race baby imagine how hard it would be to be mixed race in an all white family with no father to relate to or anyone else the same race as you I feel bad for that child already

Has anyone seen her latest snap she seriously doesn’t know how to keep her baby safe first she lets Mabel sleep with a loose blanket that is so close to her face and then secondly she lets Mabel but her face in a pillow she could easily get smothered I hope to got she won’t be able to have any more kids in the future until she learns how to keep them safe !!!
I get the blanket thing but I don’t think Mabel was sleeping like that, my baby used to do it but I was next to her watching. I hope Mia would have more sense anyway

What on Earth has she done to her hair?! Don’t get me started on the cardigan as a top 🙄
I kinda like it it reminds me of avril lavigne 🤣

Guess who’s been blocked by Mia on Instagram for asking what brand of nappy she put in her story 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.