Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random story, hope it brightness your day.

Mom: that bird has been on the bird table for ages, I wanna name her
Me: okay
Dad: Fliss?
Mom: No, I'm gonna call her Mabel
Me: Oh, Mabel on the Table!

So now, we have a bird called Mabel, and now all I can think of is a baby and a fat little bird in our garden.

as I said, nothing to do with Mia, but it's a fun little story of what happened this morning & I just wanted to share it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to love the YouTubers family fizz.

Try have a similar attitude to Mia. They block anybody who doesn’t agree with them.
For anybody who doesn’t know they were a vegan minimalist family who used to travel. Since they made money they just do things for clout and brag.

Even people who have said “I miss the old videos) were blocked!

And you know what’s happening? They are loosing their fan base... because constructive criticism enables you to find out what content your followers do and don’t like!

Give it a year and Mias channel will be unheard of 🙄 she will make a video titled “teen pregnancy by sperm donor” followers will pick back up again, then the exact same will happen. Let’s be honest, most of us found her from her pregnancy videos

Edit: mias TikTok about god not forgiving her... what the hell was that. That’s not normal behaviour for a mother surely? I know some TikToks are just silly and pointless but that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I used to love the YouTubers family fizz.

Try have a similar attitude to Mia. They block anybody who doesn’t agree with them.
For anybody who doesn’t know they were a vegan minimalist family who used to travel. Since they made money they just do things for clout and brag.

Even people who have said “I miss the old videos) were blocked!

And you know what’s happening? They are loosing their fan base... because constructive criticism enables you to find out what content your followers do and don’t like!

Give it a year and Mias channel will be unheard of 🙄 she will make a video titled “teen pregnancy by sperm donor” followers will pick back up again, then the exact same will happen. Let’s be honest, most of us found her from her pregnancy videos

Edit: mias TikTok about god not forgiving her... what the hell was that. That’s not normal behaviour for a mother surely? I know some TikToks are just silly and pointless but that...
I only first heard of Mia because I had her pregnancy announcement video in my YouTube recommendations

Reactions: 6
why does mia keep rerfering to mabel as a rat? am i missing something? i would hate to grow up for my parents to call me a rat on the internet were everyone is going to see!

Reactions: 7
why does mia keep rerfering to mabel as a rat? am i missing something? i would hate to grow up for my parents to call me a rat on the internet were everyone is going to see!
If your on about her tiktok she was referring to her self as a rat but I still don’t get the point of the video 😂

Reactions: 1
I bet you no one has even said this to her also in another tik tok she again referred to Mabel as a rat
Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she’s the only person who got pregnant at 16.. it’s literally so accepted and normalised these days she has no idea 😂 in my school there were people getting pregnant at 14 lmao and people still didn’t care that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If your on about her tiktok she was referring to her self as a rat but I still don’t get the point of the video 😂
oooh, even so shes done it before i think, i just dont really get the whole 'rat' thing. either way, shes probs gonna regret those types of videos when shes older

oooh, even so shes done it before i think, i just dont really get the whole 'rat' thing. either way, shes probs gonna regret those types of videos when shes older
I don’t get it either, Wanting to call my daughter a rat would never cross my mind even if it is just a joke

She seems to forget that only around 100 or less years ago it was the norm to have a baby at her age.

Women of her age were married with houses and babies, cooking, cleaning, baking for the community etc.

What she’s done isn’t quirky and unique. She’s just lucky that her pregnancy videos ended up on our YouTube feeds...

Reactions: 8
I can see Beth being a teen mum as well she seem‘s more wild than Mia ever was that girl has a new boyfriend every week

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.