Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her 13 year old fans act like she is the only person to have a traumatic labour. She should atleast be happy that her and Mabel are happy and healthy now!
Yeah women have stillbirths and die during their births everyday all over the world mias is very lucky she is healthy and so is Mabel yes her birth didn’t go to plan but the constant talk of it and her story always changes one minute she’s lost 4 litres of blood then just 2 litres she can’t even keep her story straight

Reactions: 7
I kind of get where your coming from but Mia can’t force Mabel to have her milk, Mia would of obviously tried to give it to her but if she won’t take it she can’t do any more than that and Mabel didn’t go “days” without milk just wanted to put that In There because Mia never said that
No the person who made the comment said it’s normal for babies to go days without milk, not Mia. If you fill them up with purée they won’t have the milk, that’s the problem!

Reactions: 2
Yeah women have stillbirths and die during their births everyday all over the world mias is very lucky she is healthy and so is Mabel yes her birth didn’t go to plan but the constant talk of it and her story always changes one minute she’s lost 4 litres of blood then just 2 litres she can’t even keep her story straight
I’m pretty sure I heard that if you lose more than 2 litres of blood you die, so she’s clearly exaggerating.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure I heard that if you lose more than 2 litres of blood you die, so she’s clearly exaggerating.
Yes, the average person has between 4-6L of blood in them.

Mia being young, and a shorter female, will be at the lower range of this number (in comparison to say a 6ft heavy man) so loosing 4.5L of blood like she once claimed would most definitely have killed her.

Need to check the facts before you lie 😅 impossible to loose more blood than you have in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No the person who made the comment said it’s normal for babies to go days without milk, not Mia. If you fill them up with purée they won’t have the milk, that’s the problem!
Now you're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it was Okay that Mabel went 18 hours without a bottle of milk as ling as she was getting fed something, in this case I said puree as a substitute so she still gets fed. I didn't mention water because that's common sense.

I only used an example that my kids (well the kids I take care of) went around 2 days without milk because of teething. I never said it was fine for Mabel to go days without milk and only be fed puree. At least read what I said before you put words into my mouth.

It's obviously never Okay to let a child go days without food. And once again I never said Mabel would be Okay going days without milk, not should she be filled up with puree.

I simply meant that as long as Mabel got fed SOMETHING it wasn't that big of a deal since mia can't exactly force feed Mabel.

Couldn’t agree with this more 🙌🏼 I don’t think she’s neglecting Mabel in that she’s fed, clean etc. However there’s no denying that she does force Mabel into her routine, rather than listening to cues, she’s shown time and time again that she’d rather put Mabel in the jumperoo so she can play animal crossing or do her nails. There definitely has been a level of emotional neglect where she rarely spent any time one on one with Mabel playing, stimulating and enjoying her - without making her watch her adult tv (twilight) or making tik toks. Things are certainly getting better as she is doing more and taking our criticism, but there’s still room to improve (one activity of reading a couple books isn’t exactly much) and she still makes questionable parenting choices! It’s not just about making sure they’re fed and not crying in my opinion anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

Babies definitely shouldn’t be left days without milk.. teething or not.. they need atleast 500ml a day 💀 also purée shouldn’t be given to substitute milk unless they have a milk protein allergy, milk has the nutrients they need.. veg and gravy or pasta with hidden veg sauce isn’t enough at Mabels age. Plus she was spitting out her food she doesn’t even want solids lmao
From what the doctor told me and the childs parents it's not that bad to substitute regular food and water for a day or so until they want to take milk again.

And I never said "days" I used an example. Those kids are perfectly fine and normal. Surprise surprise they're not mentally incompetent for not drinking milk for 2 days because of teething.

Last edited:
Not true, I lost 2.6 litres after having my son (admittedly was very close to death) and someone I know lost 3.1 litres. 4 litres however I do think is a massive exaggeration and that would mean almost certain death for someone her age and size. You have to take into account that when pregnant your blood volume increases by 50% so you have a little bit more leeway. My issue is her constantly changing story, 1.5 litres, 2.5 litres, 4 litres - which is it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not true, I lost 2.6 litres after having my son (admittedly was very close to death) and someone I know lost 3.1 litres. 4 litres however I do think is a massive exaggeration and that would mean almost certain death for someone her age and size. You have to take into account that when pregnant your blood volume increases by 50% so you have a little bit more leeway. My issue is her constantly changing story, 1.5 litres, 2.5 litres, 4 litres - which is it? 😂
Ahhh, I didn’t know that, thanks for educating me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she’s obviously trying to fit Mabel in with her and it’s a shame she’s not necessarily going by Mabel’s cues, but She’s not ‘neglecting’ her. She’s not failing to meet her needs. She’s fed (even if you do t agree with her feeding schedule), clothed, loved etc. She’s not neglected at all.

She gives her suitable meals, just not necessarily at the same time each day, she doesn’t starve her and if she was, Mabel is a baby and would be screaming with hunger. Very few babies this age are in a ‘strict’ routine and many never will be.
I agree that she should be getting up earlier with Mabel, but it isn’t cruel and isn’t going to harm Mabel in any way. It’s just going to make it hard to get out of the habit. If you’ve ever had a baby, you’d know how hard it is to ‘make them sleep’ so I think it’s unlikely she’s ‘making her’. Mabel just goes to bed late (and is woken up to be fed) so therefore, wakes late and is still tired in the mornings.

You might not agree with her parenting (there’s things I don’t necessarily agree with) but one of the worst things you can say to a mum is that she’s neglecting or being cruel to her child, just because you don’t agree with her parenting style.
I do have a baby and my baby has been in a strict routine since 4 months old she knows what’s going to happen and when and if I’m running a tad behind time she definitely tells me that

Neglect doesn’t always been neglect, Mia is neglectful of meeting all of mabels needs & cues, that doesnt mean Mabel is neglected it just means Mia is negligent
And that’s what I mean by neglect

Mias recent snap “gotta make the bubba yummy food too”
Wonder if she’s been reading this thread AGAIN

Does anyone else not like that Mia calls Mable "the child" or am I completely overreacting?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else not like that Mia calls Mable "the child" or am I completely overreacting?
Yeah I don’t like it either what mother says that, I call my 7 month old daughter all the time “little prinny” “princess” “ mummy’s gorgeous girl” “cheeky monkey” “buger luggs” “prinny prin” “gorgeous girly” “ Maisie moo moo” or “moo moo’s” I never once call my daughter “the child” or “child” I see that it comes across very rude to her daughter how would she like to be called the “annoying over dramatic teenage kid”

Reactions: 8
Sorry but does she have a mole or spot next to her lip? One day it looks like a mole the next a spot and why does she call Mable child!!!! My friend has a little boy and a girl on the way and she calls her son bubba or prince never child i find it rude

I’ve been watching Mia’s videos for a little while now, and I do generally enjoy her content. However, I’m really starting to get bored of this “poor me” routine she’s got going on. One minute she’s got evil midwives, the next people are supposedly judging her at baby groups, or she’s not allowed to call a baby Flossie as she said today.
I get things can be annoying or frustrating at times, but my god it’s not a personality trait

Reactions: 12
Personally I don’t think theirs anything wrong with it, if she was saying it in a nasty way then yes That would be different also she calls her bubba a lot

Sorry but does she have a mole or spot next to her lip? One day it looks like a mole the next a spot and why does she call Mable child!!!! My friend has a little boy and a girl on the way and she calls her son bubba or prince never child i find it rude
It’s a spot

Now you're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it was Okay that Mabel went 18 hours without a bottle of milk as ling as she was getting fed something, in this case I said puree as a substitute so she still gets fed. I didn't mention water because that's common sense.

I only used an example that my kids (well the kids I take care of) went around 2 days without milk because of teething. I never said it was fine for Mabel to go days without milk and only be fed puree. At least read what I said before you put words into my mouth.

It's obviously never Okay to let a child go days without food. And once again I never said Mabel would be Okay going days without milk, not should she be filled up with puree.

I simply meant that as long as Mabel got fed SOMETHING it wasn't that big of a deal since mia can't exactly force feed Mabel.

From what the doctor told me and the childs parents it's not that bad to substitute regular food and water for a day or so until they want to take milk again.

And I never said "days" I used an example. Those kids are perfectly fine and normal. Surprise surprise they're not mentally incompetent for not drinking milk for 2 days because of teething.
Read your own post again 💀 you said it’s normal for babies to go days without milk due to teething and that’s incorrect. They should be treated for dehydration if that’s the case lmao. I never said Mia was wrong for not giving her milk for that time, I said it was wrong that babies should go days without milk. And filling them with purée instead is counter productive, especially because what she feeds isn’t even very nutritious. Don’t tell me I’m putting words in your mouth then try to do the same to me 😂 make it make sense atleast! It’s not that deep I’m laughing at you getting so offended that I told you a baby shouldn’t be left days without milk 😂 I’m not talking about water? Why are you talking to doctors about other people kids? 😂 please don’t give advice on babies, especially when it’s incorrect, when you’ve just said yourself you aren’t a mother! 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always say “what’s your problem child!!!” To my daughters when they’re whinging and not telling me what’s wrong 😬

Reactions: 3
“I would make a good wife” cooking one meal a day and sitting on your arse all day isn’t being a “house-wife”

Whilst pregnant me and my partner agreed I would just be a stay at home wife from then on out and I’m happy with this before anybody starts 😂
I had a miscarriage late on compared to some but have stayed at home since

we don’t have children yet but we have a needy dog, and I spend a good 5-6 hours a day cooking cleaning tidying and generally keeping the house in order.Mia is in for a shock when she moves out and has more than one room to keep clean and tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I would make a good wife” cooking one meal a day and sitting on your arse all day isn’t being a “house-wife”

Whilst pregnant me and my partner agreed I would just be a stay at home wife from then on out and I’m happy with this before anybody starts 😂
I had a miscarriage late on compared to some but have stayed at home since

we don’t have children yet but we have a needy dog, and I spend a good 5-6 hours a day cooking cleaning tidying and generally keeping the house in order.Mia is in for a shock when she moves out and has more than one room to keep clean and tidy
And she clearly doesn’t clean everyday because her room shows it when you have a house you need to clean everyday to keep on top of it you can’t let your house get dirty then clean it

Reactions: 6
I think I’m general Mia is very privileged, in general to most people but she likes to make her self hard done by for sympathy. It’s disgusting. She’s clearly selfish and ‘me me me’ all the time and partly that’s her age but having a baby means you drop that crappy attitude. I’m not saying teen mums have to give up their life but when you have a child, no matter what you change for that child, not the other way around 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Silly girl

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.