Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mias latest snap - WHY does Mabel have an anklet that so easily comes off!!! What are you thinking Mia!!!!

Reactions: 5
Mias latest snap - WHY does Mabel have an anklet that so easily comes off!!! What are you thinking Mia!!!!
I went on the AmberPumpkin website for a browse and they’re not recommended for children under 36 months either

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I really don’t see how calling your child “child” is a bad thing? Maybe I’m just not as sensitive but there really shouldn’t be a problem
Calling your daughter a “child” isn’t quirky, it’s not cute and it’s not funny... i just don’t see why anyone should say it, Also Mia shouldn’t keep saying this this because when Mabel grows up, there can be long term damaging effects of calling your child stupid nicknames, Like imagine your mother not calling you by your given name throughout childhood? I believe that she should be grateful that she is able to give birth to Mabel and that she should call her by her actual name and stop sounding so immature.

Reactions: 4
Calling your daughter a “child” isn’t quirky, it’s not cute and it’s not funny... i just don’t see why anyone should say it, Also Mia shouldn’t keep saying this this because when Mabel grows up, there can be long term damaging effects of calling your child stupid nicknames, Like imagine your mother not calling you by your given name throughout childhood? I believe that she should be grateful that she is able to give birth to Mabel and that she should call her by her actual name and stop sounding so immature.
Like iv said before Mia is obviously not saying it to be nasty towards Mabel, also it’s not like that’s the only thing she calls her, she’s always calling her Mabel or Mabel-ocean and a lot of the time “bubba” calling her child is literally doing no harm

Reactions: 2
Like iv said before Mia is obviously not saying it to be nasty towards Mabel, also it’s not like that’s the only thing she calls her, she’s always calling her Mabel or Mabel-ocean and a lot of the time “bubba” calling her child is literally doing no harm
I agree. I don't see the harm in her calling Mabel 'child'. I call my daughter 'kid' sometimes and I don't mean anything by it, it's just what I say sometimes.

Long term damaging effects 😂 she’s not calling her an offensive name. I think you’re being extremely immature by picking at her for something so trivial and turning it into her causing ‘damaging effects’ on her child. She clearly calls her Mabel regularly, it’s not like she never uses it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. I don't see the harm in her calling Mabel 'child'. I call my daughter 'kid' sometimes and I don't mean anything by it, it's just what I say sometimes.
Yeh lots of parents say it, I didn’t think anything of it because it’s not like it’s not common. It seems like People want to be offended by these small things Just to make her look worse and I don’t think that’s fair

I didnt mean for what I said about Mia calling Mable "child" to cause arguments. I also didnt comment on this thread because I was "offended by small things" and I definitely didnt do it to make her look "worse". I just don't like that sometimes she can call Mable "the child" like shes not even addressing that Mable is her child. I understand that people sometimes do say "what's your problem child" I've heard people say it, it doesnt offend me. I love when Mia calls Mable "bubba" I find it ever so cute. I think on my part I should have made it clearer that it just doesnt sit right when she calls Mable "the child", as I said though, I'm most probably over reacting and being dramatic. I'm sorry for the disagreements caused by my comment. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Mia is on here as one of these accounts to defend herself/stir up arguments?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didnt mean for what I said about Mia calling Mable "child" to cause arguments. I also didnt comment on this thread because I was "offended by small things" and I definitely didnt do it to make her look "worse". I just don't like that sometimes she can call Mable "the child" like shes not even addressing that Mable is her child. I understand that people sometimes do say "what's your problem child" I've heard people say it, it doesnt offend me. I love when Mia calls Mable "bubba" I find it ever so cute. I think on my part I should have made it clearer that it just doesnt sit right when she calls Mable "the child", as I said though, I'm most probably over reacting and being dramatic. I'm sorry for the disagreements caused by my comment. 💞
I know I was one of the people that disagreed with you but don’t feel like you need to apologise, everyone is entitled to say how they feel and have you’re own opinion. sometimes not everyone is going to agree but that’s fine x

Does anyone else think Mia is on here as one of these accounts to defend herself/stir up arguments?
When people are sticking up her Mia on certain things it doesn’t have to mean that it is Mia herself, everyone on here is aloud to give their own opinion and that’s fine but not everyone is going to agree with It, mias done a few things that I don’t think is right and that have offended a lot of people but when theirs people picking at small things I think it’s only fair to stick up for her. Don’t see a comment on here defending her and instantly think it’s Mia

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don’t see a comment on here defending her and instantly think it’s Mia
Give it up, Mia xD all you do on this account is stick up for yourself and make spelling mistakes, it’s obviously you. Why hide behind a dumb name and not just confront us as yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give it up, Mia xD all you do on this account is stick up for yourself and make spelling mistakes, it’s obviously you. Why hide behind a dumb name and not just confront us as yourself?
Thank you for calling my name dumb that was really nice of you x this is me btw, not mentioning this again as it is silly also English isn’t my first language welsh is so I know I’m not amazing with English

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just my opinion but it’s odd how mias always uses blue heart emojis which people uses for boys (💙) with Mabel and dresses her in boys clothes most of the time it’s like she wanted a boy but didn’t she wanted a girl

Reactions: 1
Just my opinion but it’s odd how mias always uses blue heart emojis which people uses for boys (💙) with Mabel and dresses her in boys clothes most of the time it’s like she wanted a boy but didn’t she wanted a girl
This! like imagine how nice mabel would look dressed in girly outfits. i understand mia doesn’t “like” that sought of stuff but she literally wears so many dresses and “girly” outfits and rarely puts them on mabel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.