Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following this thread since the beginning and never commented but agree on everything on here.. just started watching her vlog and she starts by saying Mabel hasn’t had a bottle since 4.30pm and it’s 10.15 am.. IM SORRY BUT THATS 18 HOURS WITHOUT A DRINK OF MILK WTF! I have a 6 month old and the longest she goes is 9 hours 😭 I feel so sorry for Mabel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“It’s 10:15 right now... ...I’m hoping she’ll go back to sleep; she’s been awake since 8:45/8:30” Really? Mabel should be going longer than an hour and a half/two hours between naps! 🙄

Reactions: 6
“It’s 10:15 right now... ...I’m hoping she’ll go back to sleep; she’s been awake since 8:45/8:30” Really? Mabel should be going longer than an hour and a half/two hours between naps! 🙄
She tries to make her nap more than she needs to! Clearly so she can free herself up to do all her hobbies 😂

I’ve seen people HER AGE post more about spreading awareness so in the nicest possible way don’t even go there with “shes a child trying her best” She isn’t a child she’s near 20s if anything, also the fact that people on instagram and social media in general have only 3k followers and are still posting more then mia who may i remind you has 50k follows who are probably between the ages of 10-18 then i believe she can say more to the younger generation and spread more awareness.
Sorry, I don’t have Instagram or Twitter so only see what she does on YouTube, since reading stuff on this forum my respect for her has lessened as things I already questioned about her are being certified by other people noticing the same things. I do feel some of her views are quite extreme, such as never wanting to have a baby with a man and wanting to get Mabel’s ears pierced when she’s a toddler, in my opinion, just because you child can talk and thinks mummy’s earrings are pretty, doesn’t mean she can understand what getting your ears pierced involved. Maybe if I was following her on other platforms I wouldn’t be as supportive of her views. Furthermore, I remember her saying that she has specific features she wants her sperm donor to have, such as wanting to have a mixed race baby. I’ve heard many girls I know want mixed raced babies because they’re cute and they want to be like the ACE family (who are awful influencers) and one, babies are not accessories so you shouldn’t want certain genetics just so you have a cute baby, IMO all babies are cute, two, I’m mixed race (my mum is white and dad is Asian/Indian) and me and my sisters look completely white. Having babies using certain genetics just leads down the slippery slope to designer babies which I bet Mia would have a thing or two to say about in objection to, if it became a thing. I was wrong to comment what I did earlier and now see that she’s not all she seems in her videos.

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll see an improvement when she gets rid of that dream feed. You don’t wake a baby up for a dream feed, you feed them whilst they’re sleeping/ “dreaming” hence the term DREAM FEED She’s obviously waking up at 9 expecting milk, she’s waking herself up for you 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She tries to make her nap more than she needs to! Clearly so she can free herself up to do all her hobbies 😂
Exactly! I have a 6month old (nearly 7months) and she only naps two maybe three times a day. Just don’t understand why Mias hobbies come before her own child 🙃

• Heart
Sorry to go back to it but does anyone else remember her saying she lost 4 litres of blood and now it's 2.4? I can't remember if it was a video or TikTok or something but I 100% remember her saying that. I really wish she would reach out for therapy over her birth, perhaps EMDR for the trauma. I'm going through the same thing, I had a vaginal delivery after being induced, he came too fast, I tore badly and my estimated minimal blood loss was 2.6 litres, had to have 6 units of blood transfused and stitched up under general anaesthetic - FAR from the natural water birth I had planned for years of my life. It breaks my heart every day and I've finally reached out for help now. It doesn't do anyone any good to dwell on it, you just start to wallow in self pity. Now would be a good chance for her to dispel the stigma around therapy etc and help herself to come to terms with it. I really want to route for her but the more I see the less I can.

• Heart
Posting stuff on your story is fine Mia but how about a post or tweet that will last longer than 24 hours? #BLM isn’t a trend it’s an issue that has been going on for CENTURIES. Unless you’re going to continuously post about it so that people who missed it will see it!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! I have a 6month old (nearly 7months) and she only naps two maybe three times a day. Just don’t understand why Mias hobbies come before her own child 🙃
Yes!! My girl is nearly 6 months and she like yours, only naps 2/3 times and not exactly for hours! I’m lucky if I get a shower everyday and I have a partner that helps when he gets home from work 😂

A massive problem for Mia is she’s trying to force things with Mabel, I understand routine but for 1 she doesn’t need a dream feed- if she fed her earlier in the evening she would take a bottle before bed and then sleep through! Waking at 6-7 am is normal for a baby and she should be getting up with her then! Another thing- why is she waking her up from a nap? That’s not fair she’s clearly tired!? The BLW is clearly not working so she’s spoon feeding which is fine I’m doing a bit of both, but she’s setting her up for bad habits by trying to “distract” her to feed her.
They seem to be doing more sensory stuff with Mabel and posting about it which is great for Mabel but it’s clearly to show that they’re doing it and to prove a point! Her comments and actions are so contradictory and it annoys me so bad!

• Heart
That’s the problem , she isn’t following Mabel. She’s forcing Mabel to follow her routine and what she wants to do. From experience and I know every baby is different but both my girls had 8am , 12pm , 4pm , 8pm bottles the first one when waking for the day, two middle ones with a 1-1/2 hour nap and the last one with bed. They both dropped night feeds quickly (they like their sleep like their mama) they dropped the two middle bottles by 1 year and the morning one by 18 months.I thought they weren’t sleeping enough during the day. You’ll go through so much trying to figure out why your baby’s sleep pattern and feeding pattern is messed and I can tell mia it’s that “dream feed” I hope she doesn’t take this as hate or that I’m hiding or telling her what to do because I have kids but if I was a friend or family member I’d tell her to go with the flow when it comes to naps and feeding... baby’s fall in and out of routines until they’re about 2.

Reactions: 7
I’m currently watching the video now, and I’ve only just realised Mia has got a mole? on the side of the mouth

I thought it was like chocolate for ages I was really confused

obviously nothing wrong with it at all, it’s natural, I just didn’t realise until now

edit: wait it looks like a spot now

Reactions: 2
I’m currently watching the video now, and I’ve only just realised Mia has got a mole? on the side of the mouth

I thought it was like chocolate for ages I was really confused

obviously nothing wrong with it at all, it’s natural, I just didn’t realise until now

edit: wait it looks like a spot now
Looks like a spot she's picked at and it's now a scab

Mia’s on Animal Crossing (most likely) whilst Mabel is doing sensory play 😕

CB3A6169-38B9-4A2D-A031-FFF6C5A05586.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes!! My girl is nearly 6 months and she like yours, only naps 2/3 times and not exactly for hours! I’m lucky if I get a shower everyday and I have a partner that helps when he gets home from work 😂

A massive problem for Mia is she’s trying to force things with Mabel, I understand routine but for 1 she doesn’t need a dream feed- if she fed her earlier in the evening she would take a bottle before bed and then sleep through! Waking at 6-7 am is normal for a baby and she should be getting up with her then! Another thing- why is she waking her up from a nap? That’s not fair she’s clearly tired!? The BLW is clearly not working so she’s spoon feeding which is fine I’m doing a bit of both, but she’s setting her up for bad habits by trying to “distract” her to feed her.
They seem to be doing more sensory stuff with Mabel and posting about it which is great for Mabel but it’s clearly to show that they’re doing it and to prove a point! Her comments and actions are so contradictory and it annoys me so bad!
The thing is she never actually did blw in the first place.. the whole point is that you eat at the same time, put them in a highchair, give finger foods then let them play, learn and explore! Instead she’d just put her alone in the bumbo seat when she fancied feeding and did her own thing such as insta lives. She couldn’t be bothered to come up with (eventhough she has books) and cook her meals, because she was doing it separately instead of just giving her some of the food her mum cooks for her, making it harder for herself! She’s only pureeing so she can freeze it for longer. I respect her decision but you know she won’t admit that and pretend Mabel just didn’t like it or some bs 🙄 the hiding the veg stressed me out, why would you do that!? A newly weaned baby is going to find veg tasty and exciting because it’s new, the best thing you can do is give it properly from the get go and they’ll love it & get used to it! My 8 month olds favourite food is broccoli 😂 all she’s doing is teaching her from the get go that veg isn’t nice and has to be hidden 🤦🏽‍♀️ also, if mabels spitting out her food, listen to her, she obviously doesn’t want it, distracting her with toast so you can shove it in without her being able to stop it is not how you wean a child 🙃 milk is still the only thing that matters right now!

Mias got the screen in the shade but her child in the sun

priorities 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
If this doesn’t sum up Mia and everything we’ve said idk what else could 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she never actually did blw in the first place.. the whole point is that you eat at the same time, put them in a highchair, give finger foods then let them play, learn and explore! Instead she’d just put her alone in the bumbo seat when she fancied feeding and did her own thing such as insta lives. She couldn’t be bothered to come up with (eventhough she has books) and cook her meals, because she was doing it separately instead of just giving her some of the food her mum cooks for her, making it harder for herself! She’s only pureeing so she can freeze it for longer. I respect her decision but you know she won’t admit that and pretend Mabel just didn’t like it or some bs 🙄 the hiding the veg stressed me out, why would you do that!? A newly weaned baby is going to find veg tasty and exciting because it’s new, the best thing you can do is give it properly from the get go and they’ll love it & get used to it! My 8 month olds favourite food is broccoli 😂 all she’s doing is teaching her from the get go that veg isn’t nice and has to be hidden 🤦🏽‍♀️ also, if mabels spitting out her food, listen to her, she obviously doesn’t want it, distracting her with toast so you can shove it in without her being able to stop it is not how you wean a child 🙃 milk is still the only thing that matters right now!

If this doesn’t sum up Mia and everything we’ve said idk what else could 😂😂
100%! My girl bloody loves veg, why hide it like you say!?! She needs to listen to her child and stop trying to mould her into something that fits her lifestyle!
“mAbLe NeVeR cRiEs” “MuSt Be SoMeThInG WrOnG iF sHes CrYiNg” no tit Sherlock? You’ve woken her up from naps, you ignore her needs and you’re not listening to her! Mia if you’re reading any of theses comments recently, then do what’s best for your child and let her be a baby, if she wants milk every 3/4 hours give it to her dont “push her for a bit longer” so it means you can have extra sleep! Don’t wake her up from a nap because you want her to go to bed and sleep straight away for your convenience. If you like sleep how about going to bed earlier than midnight not making your child sleep later and wake up later, but you won’t do that because you want time to do all these 100’s of hobbies.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 144193
And that’s what you call crappy parenting she should put that peace of junk down and actually bond and play with Mabel when Mabel is awake she should bond with her spend all her time with Mabel and have fun together she’s only a baby for a short length of time That’s what I do with my daughter (she’s 7 months old so I know what I’m talking about) but unfortunately as this picture says she’d rather play on that peace of crap then stimulate and play with her own daughter. Disgusting behaviour as well like you said Mabel is out in the sun with no hat and probably no sun screen while Mia puts that peace of plastic in the shade clearly shows that plastic junk is more important to her then her own baby

Has anyone else seen her recent Snapchat she’s letting Mabel’s fingers way to close to the inside of her nose that is so disgusting and unhygienic, I bet Mabel went to put her hand in her mouth to chew afterwards that’s how you get horrible viruses 🦠🤢 I certainly wouldn’t allow my daughter to touch my face or anyone’s face in that matter now due to this covid that’s how it can be spread

Last edited:
it seems she wants a husband/boyfriend but doesn’t want them to give her children. It’s like she’d rather have her kids by herself and then give them a stepdad as she’s so desperate for a husband. It’s so messed up.
No man will be ok with this 🤣🤣 Mia is deluded if she thinks otherwise

I think with her personal experience of her own dad taking her an beth away from their mum a few years ago. She can’t live in fear though, she’ll be denying her children rights to 50% of who they are and it’s so wrong. She needs to stop going on about wanting a husband and boyfriend with the intentions she has, it’s incredibly selfish. I can’t see any man getting with her and then her letting him know she’s getting pregnant, not with him but a sperm donor and then staying with her and supporting that child ??? She’s deluded.
I just can’t see a situation where a man takes 2 young girls away from their mum, she knows where he/they live but doesn’t call the police, and Beth still sees him now out of choice? I call bullshit on this story as something doesn’t add up. The only way this story makes sense is if you factor in that Mias mum let them go and wasn’t that bothered about fighting it. Of course that doesn’t suit Mia’s narrative now that she’s back living with mummy and mummy is paying for everything. We do not live in Iran, in the UK the courts favour the mother so if the child is placed with a father it’s usually for a good reason. In which case she wouldn’t have to worry about future men “Taking her kids” because Mia would (presumably) fight them Legally if they tried to. Perhaps Victoria never did, but Mia doesn’t want to confront that 🤔

Sorry to go back to it but does anyone else remember her saying she lost 4 litres of blood and now it's 2.4? I can't remember if it was a video or TikTok or something but I 100% remember her saying that. I really wish she would reach out for therapy over her birth, perhaps EMDR for the trauma. I'm going through the same thing, I had a vaginal delivery after being induced, he came too fast, I tore badly and my estimated minimal blood loss was 2.6 litres, had to have 6 units of blood transfused and stitched up under general anaesthetic - FAR from the natural water birth I had planned for years of my life. It breaks my heart every day and I've finally reached out for help now. It doesn't do anyone any good to dwell on it, you just start to wallow in self pity. Now would be a good chance for her to dispel the stigma around therapy etc and help herself to come to terms with it. I really want to route for her but the more I see the less I can.
Thinking of you and empathising with your situation. I had a long, traumatic birth too that resulted in baby going to neonatal unit and me fighting sepsis and needing blood transfusion. When we left hospital I used to wake up in cold sweats thinking about the birth and terrified of getting pregnant again. Thankfully my hospital hada grief and trauma midwife and after some sessions with her I feel able to accept what happened, not wallow, be grateful that everything worked out (we both survived and are healthy etc) and move on. For anybody reading this with unresolved anguish or questions over their birth, reach out to the hospital you delivered in, or even your own GP and ask for some guidance ❤

View attachment 144193
Mia : right did you get the photo for social media of Mabel doing water play? Ok I’m going to play on my console, don’t talk to me anybody 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.