Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad somebody brought up Mia telling her mum she was pregnant!
modes anybody else think it’s hella weird to phone your mum whilst she’s away for work to tell her your pregnant? Like would you not wait the few days til she’s back or tell a relative that was in town?
I was an adult when I got pregnant and already lived with my boyfriend but because my pregnancy was a surprise I was still a bit anxious about telling my family and I waited a few weeks before telling them, but maybe that’s just me lol

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad somebody brought up Mia telling her mum she was pregnant!
modes anybody else think it’s hella weird to phone your mum whilst she’s away for work to tell her your pregnant? Like would you not wait the few days til she’s back or tell a relative that was in town?
I was an adult when I got pregnant and already lived with my boyfriend but because my pregnancy was a surprise I was still a bit anxious about telling my family and I waited a few weeks before telling them, but maybe that’s just me lol
to be fair to Mia, being pregnant as a teen in school is a safeguarding issue. The school can not wait unless I’m pretty extreme circumstance. There wasn’t really another option. Unfortunate yes. But don’t think we can really blame Mia for that one.

Reactions: 4
to be fair to Mia, being pregnant as a teen in school is a safeguarding issue. The school can not wait unless I’m pretty extreme circumstance. There wasn’t really another option. Unfortunate yes. But don’t think we can really blame Mia for that one.
i mean she didn’t need to tell the art teacher either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the quick fire assumptions video was very telling of their relationship.. She gets her mum to read these (often embarrassing) assumptions, then when she gives her ludicrous answers like I want twins next etc, her mum has nothing to say about this.. despite anybody with half a brain being able to see there’s no way Mia could cope with anymore babies either financially, physically or mentally. Never mind the added complication of wanting sperm donor babies with no father, but also wanted a boyfriend to be ok with this 🤣 wise up Mia 🤣🤣 I guess that’s reflective of their relationship and Mias life in general, she does silly things and her mum goes along with it rather than parent. Dunno why she ever “worried” her mum would be upset with her getting pregnant, her mum doesn’t seem to have much to say about anything she does. Quite sad really. I’m glad I have a mum that advises me and holds me to a certain standard for myself, and she keeps me grounded and realistic 👏🏻
I think she had a comment on this video complaining that boys her age don’t want to be a stepdad. I think for their age range 16-18 that’s normal that they don’t want to play stepdad.
If she has a baby by donor although I’d hope a respectable clinic would make her wait or counsel her before letting her go through with it. I know she wants an ethnic skin toned baby but I can’t see her properly embracing the babies culture in a respectful manner.

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I almost feel like the man hating is her way of protecting herself from rejection?

It just makes me wonder if maybe she might have had some hate comments aimed at her when she was pregnant. Teen pregnancies often get people commenting hate such as “no man will want you now”
is this sudden hatred of men possibly a way to protect herself. As if to say “I don’t want a man so it doesn’t matter anyway”

it seems a shame that she decides to completely rule out men at such a young age.

there are plenty of men out there who understand and would love to raise a daughter, even if she isn’t his biological daughter. What if there are loving men out there who is willing to raise Mable as his own? I feel like she’s just shut down the idea completely at such a young age.

Is her mum not a prime example of that? Her mum has 2 daughters, yet is now living with Richard who Mia has admitted, is close to her.

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I almost feel like the man hating is her way of protecting herself from rejection?

It just makes me wonder if maybe she might have had some hate comments aimed at her when she was pregnant. Teen pregnancies often get people commenting hate such as “no man will want you now”
is this sudden hatred of men possibly a way to protect herself. As if to say “I don’t want a man so it doesn’t matter anyway”

it seems a shame that she decides to completely rule out men at such a young age.

there are plenty of men out there who understand and would love to raise a daughter, even if she isn’t his biological daughter. What if there are loving men out there who is willing to raise Mable as his own? I feel like she’s just shut down the idea completely at such a young age.

Is her mum not a prime example of that? Her mum has 2 daughters, yet is now living with Richard who Mia has admitted, is close to her.
it seems she wants a husband/boyfriend but doesn’t want them to give her children. It’s like she’d rather have her kids by herself and then give them a stepdad as she’s so desperate for a husband. It’s so messed up.

Reactions: 2
Wait a minute... she now doesn’t want to be a single mom and wants a husband but not one that is as father of her child? i’m confused. I reckon that there is a lack of communication between Mia and her mom for her to tell mia to get her head out of this silly fantasy or that her mom just doesn’t take what Mia says seriously because she probably still sees Mia as a young teen, which isn’t surprising with the way that Mia still acts... total immaturity.

it seems she wants a husband/boyfriend but doesn’t want them to give her children. It’s like she’d rather have her kids by herself and then give them a stepdad as she’s so desperate for a husband. It’s so messed up.
It is messed up 😂 why wouldn’t you want children with your partner? Why another man? That would deeply offend me as the man. If you were to research the percentage of the population where a male has removed a child from their mothers custody it is probably so small.
Also in those situations you would go to court and obviously usually when a child is taken from their mother it is because of something the mother has done to endanger the child.

why does she think a man will take her children?

Wait a minute... she now doesn’t want to be a single mom and wants a husband but not one that is as father of her child? i’m confused. I reckon that there is a lack of communication between Mia and her mom for her to tell mia to get her head out of this silly fantasy or that her mom just doesn’t take what Mia says seriously because she probably still sees Mia as a young teen, which isn’t surprising with the way that Mia still acts... total immaturity.
its incredibly confusing I know. She doesn’t want the potential risk of someone being able to gain custody over her children, so she’s come to the ridiculous conclusion she will make her own kids and then hopefully find a man that is fine with playing stepdad with no potential children of his own. I can tell her now that’s never going to happen.

Im pretty lost in this thread it moved so quickly on from the original and i missed it all, did she ever address when she said she was into drug and alcohol in the comments of some video, cant remember the app it was on and did she every address the whole stripper name and say sorry ? im so lost you lot move so fast lol. im sure there was more i had questions on but now theres so much i cant decided what to ask ahaha

It is messed up 😂 why wouldn’t you want children with your partner? Why another man? That would deeply offend me as the man. If you were to research the percentage of the population where a male has removed a child from their mothers custody it is probably so small.
Also in those situations you would go to court and obviously usually when a child is taken from their mother it is because of something the mother has done to endanger the child.

why does she think a man will take her children?
I think with her personal experience of her own dad taking her an beth away from their mum a few years ago. She can’t live in fear though, she’ll be denying her children rights to 50% of who they are and it’s so wrong. She needs to stop going on about wanting a husband and boyfriend with the intentions she has, it’s incredibly selfish. I can’t see any man getting with her and then her letting him know she’s getting pregnant, not with him but a sperm donor and then staying with her and supporting that child ??? She’s deluded.

On Beths live Mia had such a moody face and honestly i feel bad for Beth i can see why she stays at her dad!! Her mum always goes at her calling her special and weird and stupid butttttt as soon as Beth walked off Mia took her chance to try and show she does stuff by saying i want to do more meal prep this week like pasta

• Sad
Reactions: 3
On Beths live Mia had such a moody face and honestly i feel bad for Beth i can see why she stays at her dad!! Her mum always goes at her calling her special and weird and stupid butttttt as soon as Beth walked off Mia took her chance to try and show she does stuff by saying i want to do more meal prep this week like pasta
Plus in Mia’s assumptions video Beth said something to her mum and drew the attention away from Mia and she was like “anyway moving on”

Reactions: 1
Im pretty lost in this thread it moved so quickly on from the original and i missed it all, did she ever address when she said she was into drug and alcohol in the comments of some video, cant remember the app it was on and did she every address the whole stripper name and say sorry ? im so lost you lot move so fast lol. im sure there was more i had questions on but now theres so much i cant decided what to ask ahaha
She hasn’t addressed or apologised for anything. The only thing she said was about the benefits comment, which was claiming she said it wrong and that was it lmao

Is it just me or is 99% of Mia & mabels diet just quesadillas?? Swear that’s all she talks about eating 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i’m not being racist i’ve put so much stuff everywhere trying to help be part of the movement mia hasn’t been using her platform to help when she could actively be helping, i’m sorry for using the word ‘tit’ i’m constantly using that word to describe things not in a negative way and i definitely could’ve used a better word to describe it.
How exactly could Mia, a 17 year old girl with a baby who lives on a different continent and can’t travel anyway because of corona, really do more than posting to spread awareness. Spreading awareness and positivity is the best way to solve such issues, she could donate to charities but that’s all she can do really. Don’t come for her, she’s still a child trying her best.

• Haha
Mia is SO clueless when it comes to weaning I can’t even deal 😩🤦🏽‍♀️ she also seems to have given up on led weaning so I’m guessing that videos never coming 😂

Last edited:
How exactly could Mia, a 17 year old girl with a baby who lives on a different continent and can’t travel anyway because of corona, really do more than posting to spread awareness. Spreading awareness and positivity is the best way to solve such issues, she could donate to charities but that’s all she can do really. Don’t come for her, she’s still a child trying her best.
I’ve seen people HER AGE post more about spreading awareness so in the nicest possible way don’t even go there with “shes a child trying her best” She isn’t a child she’s near 20s if anything, also the fact that people on instagram and social media in general have only 3k followers and are still posting more then mia who may i remind you has 50k follows who are probably between the ages of 10-18 then i believe she can say more to the younger generation and spread more awareness.

• Heart
tbh I get she can’t do much but she also said she wanted a mixed raced baby with a donor which is wrong. So if she’s going on that basis, she should be posting so much more because this will ultimately affect her future children. (Not condoning her doing that btw because you can’t fetishise a race. It’s wrong and weird)

On a side note, this is the only thing that bothers me about her, I think she is a good mum for her age and tries her best. I think we have to give her credit where credit is due. Some of these posts are outright hate.

how coincidental! when i post yesterday about her having a mixed race baby she starts posting blm links on her story? i mean i'm not upset, please all of you spread the word we're all bleeping terrified in america with this man child we have for a president. But why did it take you so long to start posting Ms. Mia? So you can prove me I'm wrong? Do it because you care about us, not because you're trying to prove someone wrong on the internet lol I still stand, don't have a bleeping mixed race baby. you have no clue what it's like to be a black person in this world. ❤🧚‍♀️✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘I’m putting Mabel in a washing up bowl with spaghetti because I saw it on Pinterest and it’s so so so cute’. Wrong answer Mia. Your child isn’t a toy? Being a mother isn’t an aesthetic. Actually thought she was listening. What a surprise she wasn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also bought matching bracelets for her and Mabel and didn’t purchase the right birthstone, she said it was rose qortz but it wasn’t it’s opal. Someone commented it and she was like someone told me it was when I had my ears pierced. It’s not difficult to google it. As for led weaning. I think it’s definitely out the window now hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.