Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow. just wow.
What the actual duck. Mia, you're not ready to have another baby, you're struggling to look after the child you already have, even with people at home to help! You should've directed that girl to a medical professional to talk about her options, not telling to drink some random herb! What you told her to do is DANGEROUS and could potentially put that girl's life at risk. duck you Mia, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Surely not even a medical professional procedure to abort a baby is 100% safe there is always potential of complications? How can she say she has given this girl safe advice? How is Mia to know that this won’t cause damage to the girls body or she has a reaction. How would she feel if the girl wanting the abortion went through with her suggestion and something seriously wrong happens due to it? I’m actually feel sick to my stomach that she wrote that

Reactions: 21
I emailed her college and her agency. I also DM’d the nappy company who replied immediately and politely. The nappy company have removed Mia from their most recent post which is about their new brand reps
I sent her mum a DM too

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s been removed as a rep for the cloth nappy company 👏🏻
Shoutout to them for being smart and doing what’s best rather than only caring about their own profits 🙌🏼🙌🏼 (Yes I’m talking to you function of beauty)

I would never normally ‘celebrate’ (?) someone losing out but working with her genuinely looks bad for your business until she actually takes some accountability and grows up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reading this tonight and duck me I can’t believe my eyes- the irony of someone revolving their whole career around a baby they supposedly love so much telling other young girls how to dangerously miscarry.

Reactions: 15
Thank you for reminding me about function of beauty, I’ve just sent them a DM too!
3F2B5B4E-B4CC-4604-B6E6-7BC97BC19678.png

• Heart
I’m so upset over this I’ve honestly felt sick all night since I saw on the thread and it’s just broke my heart. Imagine giving someone dangerous advice like that over the internet. How does she even know that stuff . Mabel isn’t safe with her.
What a vile witch and she wants to be a midwife 🤬
I will be emailing all the above tomorrow when I’ve calmed down and can comprehend the words properly as I’m honestly fuming

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mia should be getting an official email off the nappy company ASAP to say she's no longer wanted and all future reviews are off - so she's gonna know how fucked she is that we've gone this far to email everyone and within a couple of hours she's already lost work.... I hope she's absolutely shitting herself. This is just the beginning Mia.

The fact she’s working towards a midwifery qualification is one of the scariest things about this.

Reactions: 35
Didn’t she work with that clothing company that sells cheap clothing similar to primark?

starts with an “ S”? I think!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.