Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the latest vid - i don't religiously keep up with her but could someone explain to me why mabel is still going to nursery when mia sits and watches tv all day long?? and she said her mum is vulnerable!?
She gets free childcare for Mia as she’s in college, but she hardly does her college work anyway so she ships Mabel away for the full day just to do whatever she pleases.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she even needs to keep giving Mabel these tests?? There’s NO need to keep putting her through that when you’re barely doing college and can self-isolate instead.

Mia only tested Mabel in hopes that she can get a negative test asap and therefore go back to nursery asap. She is beyond selfish it’s a joke.

just watched the latest vid - i don't religiously keep up with her but could someone explain to me why mabel is still going to nursery when mia sits and watches tv all day long?? and she said her mum is vulnerable!?
There is literally no reason besides Mia wanting more time to tidy her room and watch TV 🙄

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she even needs to keep giving Mabel these tests?? There’s NO need to keep putting her through that when you’re barely doing college and can self-isolate instead.

Mia only tested Mabel in hopes that she can get a negative test asap and therefore go back to nursery asap. She is beyond selfish it’s a joke.

There is literally no reason besides Mia wanting more time to tidy her room and watch TV 🙄
ffs shes a lazy cow isnt she, cant for the life of me understand shipping your child off to nursery when she works from home anyways considering she wants another child so bad you would think she should start actually looking after the one she has!

Reactions: 16
That’s what we’re all trying to work out, the only reason I can think of is because it gets Mia her free time and Mabel properly looked after for the day. Mia’s quality of college work is very poor even with Mabel at nursery so I find it very hard to believe she’ll struggle with Mabel at home.

Reactions: 15
It’s truly laughable that she said the park was too risky but nursery is justified 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“you need to get your hair out your face” yes mia because a 1 year old is capable of brushing and tying up their own hair. definitely not what you, her MOTHER should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooop, Mia took her mums Instagram out of her bio and put her agency email in 🥴 desperate times x

• Haha
  • Wow
She probably asked her to clean her room or wash up 😂
‘Mia, please can you...’ ‘RIGHT THATS IT I AM SICK TO DEATH OF HAVING TO PROVE IM A GOOD SINGLE TEEN MUM AND EVEN MY OWN MOTHER THINKS SHE CAN SPEAK TO ME LIKE tit FFS YOU'RE COMING OUT OF MY BIO’

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘Mia, please can you...’ ‘RIGHT THATS IT I AM SICK TO DEATH OF HAVING TO PROVE IM A GOOD SINGLE TEEN MUM AND EVEN MY OWN MOTHER THINKS SHE CAN SPEAK TO ME LIKE tit FFS YOU'RE COMING OUT OF MY BIO’
Followed by Mabel ocean you don't have nan or a dad now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s doing Instagram controls their lives, we get to choose from a whole range of ✨packet foods✨😂

• Haha
Same I also chose the more exciting clothes I.e. not just plain beige :confused:

Reactions: 17
why is go for a walk an option on instagram if they need to isolate

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
why is go for a walk an option on instagram if they need to isolate
Yeah I don’t get that.. Mabel was in close contact with a positive COVID case, she has to isolate for 10 days even if her test was negative

Reactions: 17
New thread idea; Mia jeal #14, moving house to have a new baby, once it’s here - no time for mabey/ this teen mum don’t have a clue, soon as she moves - no time for moo. Might be a bit of a reach but worth a try😂

Reactions: 12
Her next baby will be Draco or Edward. Who knows, maybe she will have a new obsession for name inspo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.