Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else notice the UkMums tiktok page unfollowed both Mia and Kiera 🤔🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh and in the new vlog Mabel has yet ANOTHER happy meal from McDonald’s. Not a dietician or anything but surely weekly McDonald’s cannot be good for a 16 month old 🥴
Mia could make a similar, healthy meal at home for Mabel. She could do a breaded chicken product, mashed potato and add a veg, like peas or carrots. Simple, but warm and more filling than fast food.

Reactions: 11
Will she be waking up 13 year old Mabel for a dream feed? Surely it gets to a point where Mabel will be relying on that instead of sleeping straight through..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For those not following Mia, she’s planning on doing an “Instagram controls our life”
Imagine if she took on what people have suggested on here like going out more, taking Mabel out of her room and giving Mabel different yet more nutritious food...poor Mabel wouldn't know what to do with herself

Reactions: 9
View attachment 415397

I’m not giving her any more views, can someone summarise?
I watched it so here’s a summary:

- Her TikTok is broken which is why she isn’t posting
- someone commented on one of her videos she is much more herself after losing the fake nails and false eyelashes and admitted she was trying to be more “teenager” wearing them because everyone else was wearing them
- all of Mabel’s clothes are in the wash again
- there has been a covid case in the baby room in Mabel’s nursery, she was concerned about Mabel and her family so she’s booked a test. Only Mabel and Victoria got a test though. They now have to self isolate until the 7th Feb depending on the result of the test
- at the test she didn’t want to film it and show Mabel distressed. Still waiting on the result...
- she is now going to struggle with college because Mabel isn’t at nursery
- she wants a long birth vlog with her next baby because she didn’t get a good birth vlog with Mabel
- Mabel is still having dream feeds at 15 ish months old

And she started talking about her reading but I turned the vlog off so don’t know what she said

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched it so here’s a summary:

- Her TikTok is broken which is why she isn’t posting
- someone commented on one of her videos she is much more herself after losing the fake nails and false eyelashes and admitted she was trying to be more “teenager” wearing them because everyone else was wearing them
- all of Mabel’s clothes are in the wash again
- there has been a covid case in the baby room in Mabel’s nursery, she was concerned about Mabel and her family so she’s booked a test. Only Mabel and Victoria got a test though. They now have to self isolate until the 7th Feb depending on the result of the test
- at the test she didn’t want to film it and show Mabel distressed. Still waiting on the result...
- she is now going to struggle with college because Mabel isn’t at nursery
- she wants a long birth vlog with her next baby because she didn’t get a good birth vlog with Mabel
- Mabel is still having dream feeds at 15 ish months old

And she started talking about her reading but I turned the vlog off so don’t know what she said
Planning a birth volg for a baby that isn’t even conceived 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mia saying she didn’t want to film Mabel distressed but happily filmed her looking very ill and upset in the “she has never been this poorly” video? Don’t try and act like you don’t want to exploit your upset baby but filmed her looking extremely unwell and put filming your vlog before Looking after your sick daughter.

Reactions: 33
s
View attachment 415397

I’m not giving her any more views, can someone summarise?
- they went to the park for Beth's photography
- mia said someone in the comments said that she has been more herself since losing the false lashes and long nails
- had a phone call from nursery and said that a covid case has been confirmed in the baby room (where Mabel is)
- is going to google the rules because all she knows is that you have to isolate
- has booked Mabel a covid test for the same day at 1:30
- Mabel looks very cute when counting with Mia and has a nap
- the nursery says to isolate until the 7th of Feb if it is a negative result for Mabel
- mentions that she is fed up with her blonde hair as it looks dodgy so is going to dye it all brown and will vlog it
- debated recording Mabel being tested but she didn't (Victoria was tested as well)
- Mabel did better than what Mia expected while getting tested
- Mia had to test Mabel as she is under 11 years old (cried for a minute)
- tidies her bedroom as her room is a mess (montage)
- watches the VanClan's birth vlog and says that with her second baby she wants to have a long birth vlog like theirs because her birth with Mabel went so wrong and had to add a few bits of random footage in the video to make it ten minutes
- says she is really tired today as she is stressed about covid as her mom is high risk and she doesn't think Mabel has it
- I think she's giving her a dream feed at around about 10 but doesn't mention the term dream feeding
- talks about reading and says when she is in her own place she will be lonely and therefore will have time to read
- will give a house furnish update in the next vlog which she will film the day before it is going up as she is so far behind
- apologies for the video being so bad

Reactions: 11
umm so just watched the new vlog - why the hell did mia turn to mabel and you ‘you need to get this fringe out your face’ and then brush her hair behind her ear. she is BABY mia YOU are the mother. TIE HER HAIR UP FOR GODS SAKE!! imagine someone making you walk around constantly with your hair dangling in front of your eyes, must be so frustrating for poor mabel. what happened to all the bows she got mabel for her advent calender? oh wait yeah, mias out of that phase now and cant put mabel in anything remotely girly. thank god victoria and/or the nursery put mabel in some nice colourful clothing (god forbid) from time to time

Reactions: 22
just watched the latest vid - i don't religiously keep up with her but could someone explain to me why mabel is still going to nursery when mia sits and watches tv all day long?? and she said her mum is vulnerable!?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She reckons she’ll have more ‘me’ time when she moves out? Haha, your in for a shock Mia when you find out you have to look after your child yourself, cook for yourself, clean a WHOLE house (not just one bedroom) and everything else on top of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.