Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder whether she’ll actually think to get Mabel some proper walking shoes any time soon? It will probably take months for her to find some she likes. Those qUiRkY brown ones were for crawling and since Mabel’s allegedly already had a bad accident from walking you’d think it would be a priority 🙃

Reactions: 10
13 months in with a toddler who feeds like a newborn still 😂 but he’s never been left more than an hour, it’s completely normal! ❤
I’m glad she didn’t breastfeed as her mental health is already so low I really don’t think she would have coped with breastfeeding as well, they are even more solely dependant on you.
ah me too! 12.5 month old still Bfing like a newborn 🤣

Reactions: 3
I cant tell if Mia has lost quite a bit of weight recently or if she over edits her posts, one minute she looks a size 10/12 then she is going on about been tiny petite and size 6

Reactions: 7
i wouldn’t be surprised if mia has already quit college or quits college and doesn’t tell us, because i am doing mias course at college and when covid is over, we have to be at college 3 days a week (no online calls) and the other 2 days are in placement!

itsjustkeira has postponed her college course because she explained that actually she doesn’t want to miss oscars first year of life and that she would find it too difficult to juggle college, the baby and work (youtube). which i think is really responsible and she has a good, positive outlook on life.

mia took her year out of college and is meant to be starting this year , but she is already complaining about how much work it is even though most college timetables are significantly reduced at the minute due to covid restrictions. i feel like mia would quit college just because she is lazy, and i don’t think youtube is going to last long for her, especially with all her lying! so she will have to find a proper job!

no doubt in my mind that if mia quits college, mabel will still stay in nursery (because mia is selfish), even though she will only have ‘youtube’ as her only commitment apart from mabel. not forgetting that youtube is a flexible job and she can work around hers and mabels schedule.

if mia drops out of college now or even if she remains on her course, she will have to pay for it starting from next year because she will be over 18. personally, i can’t see mia doing that.

mia complains about how ‘busy she is’ even though she is so , so lucky that she doesn’t have to pay rent, her mum cooks and cleans for her and she lives with family members that help her with mabel. it’s insulting to other mums who have full time jobs where they have to work all day everyday, have an ENTIRE house to clean and pay for and do not get much help from anyone else (especially in lockdown and especially single mothers).
Actually because she started the course under the age of 18 she actually will not have to pay for the 2nd year of her course it was the same for me I turned 18 when starting my course and didn’t have to pay because I was under 19 when I started

Reactions: 5
Actually because she started the course under the age of 18 she actually will not have to pay for the 2nd year of her course it was the same for me I turned 18 when starting my course and didn’t have to pay because I was under 19 when I started
Same here, turned 18 during the first year of my childcare course so didn't pay for second year. But I doubt Mia is gonna make it past the first year with the way she is with things.

Reactions: 1
Mia Jeal #11 - she broke her baby's femur, but not to worry here's a titty picture

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The amount of washing is actually embarrassing 😶
I thought this 😐 I’m the first one to admit my washing basket is never empty and it’s hard at this time of year to get things washed and dried but bloody hell!! For a girl who’s constantly ‘tidying her room’ she never actually seems to tidy up anything at all

Reactions: 22
Guess who’s just been blocked on tiktok!!! Yes me! Just because I corrected her spelling in the comments ahahahah
Put your hand up Mia can’t accept the truth and has blocked you from seeing her attention seeking tiktoks 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else find the way Mia was throwing the bread at the birds weird? She looked like a moody teenager who’d been forced to go out with her mum and little sister, not a mum who’d taken her daughter to see the ducks. Also get the feeling the doctors have said that Mabel’s just bruised or sprained her leg because no amount of calpol or ibuprofen is going to keep a baby with a fractured femur happy. Obviously we only saw Mabel for a tiny bit but it doesn’t seem like she’s actually fractured her leg, plus Mia said it’s not as bad as she thought so perhaps is building up to reveal that nothings actually that wrong with Mabel. I hope that’s what happens at least because I’d hate to think of that poor baby being drugged up and forced to sit in a high chair with a fractured leg.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else find the way Mia was throwing the bread at the birds weird? She looked like a moody teenager who’d been forced to go out with her mum and little sister, not a mum who’d taken her daughter to see the ducks. Also get the feeling the doctors have said that Mabel’s just bruised or sprained her leg because no amount of calpol or ibuprofen is going to keep a baby with a fractured femur happy. Obviously we only saw Mabel for a tiny bit but it doesn’t seem like she’s actually fractured her leg, plus Mia said it’s not as bad as she thought so perhaps is building up to reveal that nothings actually that wrong with Mabel. I hope that’s what happens at least because I’d hate to think of that poor baby being drugged up and forced to sit in a high chair with a fractured leg.
Omg I thought that when I saw it lol, she’s just flapping her arm and dropping the bread 😂😭
Also, I agree she wanted the buildup, she defo wanted it to be clickbait for more views, I could never use my child’s injury to benefit myself. She’s just that awful I can’t help but watch😂😂

Reactions: 15
hmm just realised we haven't seen any Harry Potter related tiktoks or her even mentioning it or reposting other peoples tiktoks in a month! seems like she dropped the Harry Potter fan act right after her birthday. is she still even reading the books or was reading books a phase too?

now her obsession is making tiktoks about lgbtq and posting her body...?

Reactions: 16
The amount of washing is actually embarrassing 😶
If you think that’s embarrassing you should see mine! I know being a young adult and getting into the swing of a routine with washing is difficult! The amount of times I’ve said I will restart my routine the next week so I don’t blame her for her washing being like this, especially with a young child 🥰

Reactions: 4
I'm just so annoyed with her. Firstly, if they aren't phoning you and not picking up their phone then phone the hospital and ask to speak to someone about it? Why are they waiting so long to do something? I wonder if it is to minimise the risk of her actually getting a cast since she says that would make it more difficult (for her). Secondly, I will literally keep my daughter home if she has a cough but she is still defending the fact that she sent her to nursery the day after she had a fall bad enough that she had to go to A&E and they both did not get much sleep but apparently only Mia needs rest. The fact that she can't just realize that what she did was wrong is very worrying for poor Mabel.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.