Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Mia is trying to start an online fans as her hella income will be slowly dwindling as her Dad won’t have to keep paying maintenance after next bday for her (I’m sure it stops at 19).
I love that Beth still sees him and Mia has recently been round to “Beth’s”. Must be trying to suck up to her “dead beat dad” to keep in the will and save her pocket money before it dries up.
I can’t imagine having a child that would slag you off to thousands of people online then turn up to your house.
I can’t see Mia applying for a real job anytime soon, it seems too much for her to Handel that Mable is at nursery all day and college is sooo demanding.
it stops at 16 (from personal experience having an absent father) I’m 20 and it stopped at 16 for me

Reactions: 4
She’s a moany little brat and I can’t see her getting a real job either... I’d love for her to prove my wrong though!

Reactions: 10
Even if Mia had breast fed Mabel it’s unlikely that she would have been able to have feeding shots in her videos because she was under 18.

Maddie Lambert another teen mom from Texas actually got taken to court because she breastfed on camera and was a super young mum. Court ordered her not to post about breast feeding and that anything she posts should be ‘modest’.

pretty sure that the thing with Maddie went down whilst Mia was pregnant so maybe that influenced her decision not to BF since she wasn’t going to make money from it ☠

edit: a fed baby is a happy baby. I personally don’t care if you breast feed or bottle feed. Just for clarification.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i wouldn’t be surprised if mia has already quit college or quits college and doesn’t tell us, because i am doing mias course at college and when covid is over, we have to be at college 3 days a week (no online calls) and the other 2 days are in placement!

itsjustkeira has postponed her college course because she explained that actually she doesn’t want to miss oscars first year of life and that she would find it too difficult to juggle college, the baby and work (youtube). which i think is really responsible and she has a good, positive outlook on life.

mia took her year out of college and is meant to be starting this year , but she is already complaining about how much work it is even though most college timetables are significantly reduced at the minute due to covid restrictions. i feel like mia would quit college just because she is lazy, and i don’t think youtube is going to last long for her, especially with all her lying! so she will have to find a proper job!

no doubt in my mind that if mia quits college, mabel will still stay in nursery (because mia is selfish), even though she will only have ‘youtube’ as her only commitment apart from mabel. not forgetting that youtube is a flexible job and she can work around hers and mabels schedule.

if mia drops out of college now or even if she remains on her course, she will have to pay for it starting from next year because she will be over 18. personally, i can’t see mia doing that.

mia complains about how ‘busy she is’ even though she is so , so lucky that she doesn’t have to pay rent, her mum cooks and cleans for her and she lives with family members that help her with mabel. it’s insulting to other mums who have full time jobs where they have to work all day everyday, have an ENTIRE house to clean and pay for and do not get much help from anyone else (especially in lockdown and especially single mothers).

Reactions: 11
D3BAF6B6-8837-489D-87B8-040D98C9ABF0.png
Just me who feels like she just posts these tiktoks to fit in and for people to start praising her in the comments ? If she was part of LGBTQ I think it would be a different story

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 322322Just me who feels like she just posts these tiktoks to fit in and for people to start praising her in the comments ? If she was part of LGBTQ I think it would be a different story
Yep you’re so right . Funny how she’s still a massive HP fan 😂👍 Mia Jeal has no original thoughts just jumps on bandwagons to gain fans and 12 year old followers

Reactions: 15
Why she posting about "imma jiggle my mum tum to this" but her mum tums in her shorts.

Classic case of somebody using "body positivity" as a guise for just getting naked for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why she posting about "imma jiggle my mum tum to this" but her mum tums in her shorts.

Classic case of somebody using "body positivity" as a guise for just getting naked for attention.
I thought that! The way the sides of her shorts were pulled up past her hips like where is your tummy?! She defo just wanted to do a TikTok in her bra.

Reactions: 12
not sure why she’s posting tiktoks about respecting people’s pronouns and supporting the lgbt+ community when she gives money to a horrible transphobe

Reactions: 20
not sure why she’s posting tiktoks about respecting people’s pronouns and supporting the lgbt+ community when she gives money to a horrible transphobe
Commented on the video saying about her supporting two transphobes and she blocked me 🤪 it’s was literally seconds after I made the comment I was blocked... she’s such a fake witch acting like she cares about the lgbt+ community when really she couldn’t give 2 shits, She’s only making these videos because she is such a pick me type of person

Reactions: 28
View attachment 322322Just me who feels like she just posts these tiktoks to fit in and for people to start praising her in the comments ? If she was part of LGBTQ I think it would be a different story
Yess! Also, I really feel like the hashtags #theythem and #nonbinary allude to her claiming that she is either, which she is not so is a massive dick move to try to profit from pretending to be LGBTQ+!!! Utter bellend

Reactions: 13
Those ‘CoTtAgE CoRe’ dresses on tiktok are so ugly omg poor Mabel

Reactions: 14
Guess who’s just been blocked on tiktok!!! Yes me! Just because I corrected her spelling in the comments ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey atleast they’re not beige “grandad trousers”😂😂😂 also you’d think she’d buy mable some new shoes apart from those rather lovely BROWN trainers
She got Mabel brown shoes from the boys section cause she’s so different and quirky 🤪🤪Mia isn’t like the other girls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She got Mabel brown shoes from the boys section cause she’s so different and quirky 🤪🤪Mia isn’t like the other girls
All this time she spends on Tiktok when she could be doing college work, cleaning (real cleaning the cat piss bedroom) or looking after her Daughter. But no she’s far to busy “working” I bet you guys were right she’s been told by YouTube she can’t post for a week while they investigate her for child cruelty.
If it is true that Mable broke a bone and was put into the nursery the next day (while Mia stayed in bed all day) wouldn’t the Nursery have contacted social services to look into this negligence?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.