Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing her she’s probably given Mabel way over the recommended amount of calpol since the accident...
As she does look out of it and very quite

Reactions: 11
she looks like an absolute twit in a dirty oversized jumper and a dainty white skirt ffs 😂 (tiktok)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, that’s an instant check on the child when they cough whilst eating 😳 it’s astounding. And she doesn’t even realise she’s showing us how inattentive she is...

I commented on the video about that.... honestly she’s not maternal at all it’s a shame

Update: it’s been deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
everyone always says how mabel can’t be depressed or unhappy because how much she smiles at mia or when mia puts her near the camera...

what if she’s smiling because it’s one of the very few moments where she gets attention and care from mia... that’s why she’s smiling when mia gives her attention and holds her, and that’s also why she smiles so much. because it never happens otherwise.

Reactions: 20
everyone always says how mabel can’t be depressed or unhappy because how much she smiles at mia or when mia puts her near the camera...

what if she’s smiling because it’s one of the very few moments where she gets attention and care from mia... that’s why she’s smiling when mia gives her attention and holds her, and that’s also why she smiles so much. because it never happens otherwise.
That’s so sad if that’s the case 😕

Reactions: 7
E1D0FE9D-AAE2-4BCE-A612-957F174F1814.png

‘this is good parenting people’

well actually shes the opposite of a good parent but go off sis

Don’t believe this girl at all
pretty sure every doctor is capable of putting on a temporary cast/splint. every time i broke a bone and the fracture clinic was closed i had a temporary cast put on for 10 days (turned out to be more like 2 days as they always fell off) and then went back for a proper cast to be put on. Otherwise surely people would be able to sue if they didnt cast it knowing it was fractured and the injury got worse?

Reactions: 18
View attachment 317920

‘this is good parenting people’

well actually shes the opposite of a good parent but go off sis

pretty sure every doctor is capable of putting on a temporary cast/splint. every time i broke a bone and the fracture clinic was closed i had a temporary cast put on for 10 days (turned out to be more like 2 days as they always fell off) and then went back for a proper cast to be put on. Otherwise surely people would be able to sue if they didnt cast it knowing it was fractured and the injury got worse?
I can’t stand half the people who comment tit like this like are they just to stupid to notice the neglect or too young to understand how to parent ?

I’m really baffled by this whole thing, her story just seems like bs. I really hope she’s not lying because how sick would that be...😳 but I definitely wouldn’t put it past her with the amount of lies she’s already told

Reactions: 18
Not sure if I’m being dramatic but if my child had broken/fractured a bone I would be demanding they get casted and constantly phoning the clinic until my child was properly seen, I understand the NHS are under a lot of stress at the moment but how Mia can be so comfortable with seeing her child in pain is beyond me. I can guarantee Mia won’t be calling the clinic, it will be Victoria doing all the calling and booking in and Mia will be sat there on her arse doing duck all as per usual filing her nails and watching skins, she is a joke excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 27
Not sure if I’m being dramatic but if my child had broken/fractured a bone I would be demanding they get casted and constantly phoning the clinic until my child was properly seen, I understand the NHS are under a lot of stress at the moment but how Mia can be so comfortable with seeing her child in pain is beyond me. I can guarantee Mia won’t be calling the clinic, it will be Victoria doing all the calling and booking in and Mia will be sat there on her arse doing duck all as per usual filing her nails and watching skins, she is a joke excuse of a mother.
Never have I heard of a child fracturing a bone and them going home and waiting for a phone call to find out what's gonna happen I mean wtf

Reactions: 21
Never have I heard of a child fracturing a bone and them going home and waiting for a phone call to find out what's gonna happen I mean wtf
Literally! If they know it’s fractured what are they waiting for! I don’t understand any of it. Whenever I’ve fractured something I’ve gone in and they do an X-ray and cast it then I’m on pain and back in the hospital about 6/8 weeks later for cast removal and physio, it’s crazy that they said it’s fractured and just sent them home and now Mia’s just getting on with life like nothing happened and supposedly waiting for the fracture clinic to contact them! Meanwhile Mabel is in lots of pain!

Reactions: 8
Literally! If they know it’s fractured what are they waiting for! I don’t understand any of it. Whenever I’ve fractured something I’ve gone in and they do an X-ray and cast it then I’m on pain and back in the hospital about 6/8 weeks later for cast removal and physio, it’s crazy that they said it’s fractured and just sent them home and now Mia’s just getting on with life like nothing happened and supposedly waiting for the fracture clinic to contact them! Meanwhile Mabel is in lots of pain!
I've litreally been through it we got to the hospital and where seen at GONE 9 at night and yet we didnt leave without our a cast! They don't just send you home cause it's late it's a fuckinng hospital 🤦‍♀️

I've litreally been through it we got to the hospital and where seen at GONE 9 at night and yet we didnt leave without our a cast! They don't just send you home cause it's late it's a fuckinng hospital 🤦‍♀️
I’ve got a feeling she either made this all up or if it is true she just ignored all the doctors and walked out like it wouldn’t surprise me tbh considering she said she wished she didn’t listen to them when she had mable 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a feeling she either made this all up or if it is true she just ignored all the doctors and walked out
I have this feeling too, it just doesn’t add up 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not the kind of fracture that’s suitable for a virtual fracture clinic, you wouldn’t be discharged with no immobilisation of the leg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.