Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Several videos she sat telling the camera she needs to.change her sheet cause and QUOTE "the cats pissed of the bed again" then later on in the video the bed sheets wpuldnt be changed they have patterns on its blatantly obvious shes just woman
Oh and when the cat pissed of mabels kitchen and she wiped It with a tea towel and said she would out it out to dry INSTEAD OF CLEANING IT
To many cats in that house that aren’t trained at all, a well looked after pet should know that there’s certain places to use the toilet they should be taught this as a kitten / puppy before it gets to adulthood. If they can’t train cats and care for them properly they shouldn’t keep them.

Reactions: 10
I just can’t believe if Mabel isn’t as badly hurt as Mia implied that’ll mean she’s following the footsteps of all those parents on YouTube who blow up the extent of their kids injuries for views. Obviously Mia would have never had the opportunity to make something off of YouTube if she never got pregnant and so it could be argued Mabel’s the whole reason she gets views but vlogging about life with a child is one thing, neglecting them and then exaggerating their injuries for content is another. From the moment she said they suspected a fracture but didn’t cast it I knew she was probably lying, no doctor is going to send a baby with a fractured leg home with nothing. Mia seems to be destroying what little chance she has of making a proper career off YouTube with every ridiculous thing she does.

Reactions: 10
Her and her followers are painfully dumb, babies with femur fractures often need to be in a hip spica cast for weeks- and they’re really not pretty or easy
God I hope it won’t come to that 🥺

It’s painfully obvious she isn’t equipped to take care of a child with extra needs. The bare minimum is hard enough for her. If she’s found the last few days stressful then I hope she’ll start to realise how much harder life would be with a little Moon Mateo and Stevie Rain added to the mix. 🙃

Reactions: 21
God I hope it won’t come to that 🥺

It’s painfully obvious she isn’t equipped to take care of a child with extra needs. The bare minimum is hard enough for her. If she’s found the last few days stressful then I hope she’ll start to realise how much harder life would be with a little Moon Mateo and Stevie Rain added to the mix. 🙃
Yeah my daughter had a hip spika for 6 weeks and they are hard work! Changing a nappy is q bloody challenging!

Reactions: 5
If Mabel did this at nursery Mia would be suing the nursery left right and centre and calling it out on social media, how she’s trying to claim it’s a parenting mistake is beyond me

Reactions: 20
Yeah my daughter had a hip spika for 6 weeks and they are hard work! Changing a nappy is q bloody challenging!
My little boy had a hip cast for 10 months broke my heart cutting up nappies and basically having to shove them in the gap then putting another nappy over the top

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My little boy had a hip cast for 10 months broke my heart cutting up nappies and basically having to shove them in the gap then putting another nappy over the top
Yeah she wouldnt be able to use reusable nappies I dont think it was hard enough with disposable ones

Reactions: 3
I reported this video and the morning routine video with Mabel in the wet baby grow for child endangerment on YouTube.
Sick of Mia exploiting Mabel and her well being

Reactions: 11
As so many people have said the whole situation doesn’t add up.
Also does anybody else feel like she didn’t just trip over her own feet?

I don’t want to speculate but for how long have people been asking Mia not to sit Mable on that chair on the edge of her bed, or to not have Mables play area right in front of a free standing mirror.

I don’t have kids but I always thought the way children fall so often and not get hurt is because they don’t tense up their body when they fall. I know baby’s do break bones all the time but it just doesn’t sit right that Mable just “tripped over her own feet”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As so many people have said the whole situation doesn’t add up.
Also does anybody else feel like she didn’t just trip over her own feet?

I don’t want to speculate but for how long have people been asking Mia not to sit Mable on that chair on the edge of her bed, or to not have Mables play area right in front of a free standing mirror.

I don’t have kids but I always thought the way children fall so often and not get hurt is because they don’t tense up their body when they fall. I know baby’s do break bones all the time but it just doesn’t sit right that Mable just “tripped over her own feet”
I have a toddler a few months older and she falls over in weird ways all the time and she’s a massive climber of everything. Like kids do have accidents but I just don’t believe she fell over her “feet” to break the strongest bone

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve always been iffy about family vloggers that exploit their children! The SacconeJolys are prime examples of that! Their kids are clearly coached and possibly pushed so something very unnatural for views and money. I personally find it uncomfortable. It’s on another level with Mia, for different reasons obviously. She’ll label her videos teen mum, with Mabel roaming around on the floor underneath her, exploit her child at every give interesting moment I.e Mabel is poorly or broke her leg ect - and just when you thought her videos couldn’t get anymore sloppier, the broken leg video was clearly smushed together and uploaded a day before for the 💰 exploits the situation further by uploading a draft TikTok with “ Ive had an awful 2 days” 🙄 she’s an attention seeking little girl.

I mean ,I’m a mother that is so protective over what goes online
about my kids... these parent bloggers don’t give a tit and that’s their choice but I think it shouldn’t be allowed. If kids are not old enough to even sign up for a YouTube account, they shouldn’t even be allowed appear on it! Then mia can stop using the teen mum title, her channel will fail and then she can focus her time and energy on her child.. I think she needs to address her own childhood issues regarding her neglect also! A 12/13 year old shagging about, taking drugs and drinking is not cool and it’s not a normal childhood 😨 ... that poor baby has 1 parent and not a great one. Mia is so desperate “to make it” her child is being neglected. Even if it happened the way mia is saying,It’s hard to believe she fell over her feet when we see Mabel being placed in dangerous contraptions with mias back turned vlogging,smelly cats roaming around, she’s left in pissy clothes, dirty, greasy! Her diet is not great! Safety gates? Cooped up in a room.... my heart breaks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Has anybody else noticed that she never thanks her followers or subscribers? Like if it was for people watching her videos or using her affiliate links or getting brand deals she wouldn’t be in the situation and she would probably be on benefits or having to rely on her parents to buy everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.