Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This makes me so cross. Instagram ‘experts’ in mental health. A cup of herbal tea, a swim in the sea and a yoga session at £50 a pop won’t cure it! There is one who keeps disappearing and reappearing who liked to see herself as a mental health guru.

I think (and I’m not sure about this- just an opinion) than NB maybe got herself in a bit too deep into all the mental health stuff. She was flogging these pampering days with lavender pillows and talks from life coaches but at the same time many of her followers had serious mental health problems that NB was not qualified to help with. Again I don’t know if this is even true but I imagine her inbox got full up with people telling her about their sever depression etc and she probably felt way out of her depth because a talk from a life coach and some instagrammable breakfast and lavendar oil in the goody bag isn’t going to scratch the surface of helping these people. I think heart was in the right place
I get the same impression!

D

Deleted member 14542

As a very robust person (I have almost no reactions to anything) due to the "fashionableness" of anxiety even I have wondered Jesus is this *anxiey?

*No it's a normal response to A Thing. When did being blissed out all the time became the expectation?

HavinAPop

This makes me so cross. Instagram ‘experts’ in mental health. A cup of herbal tea, a swim in the sea and a yoga session at £50 a pop won’t cure it! There is one who keeps disappearing and reappearing who liked to see herself as a mental health guru.

Do share ?