MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he may have beat her and he was doing dodgy business with Albanians. Sounds like someone to have a kid with.

So he may have beat her and he was doing dodgy business with Albanians. Sounds like someone to have a kid with.
I don’t think Albanians were on the scene when she decided to have a child with him. That came later.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone attend her masterclass?? Didn’t look as posh and busy as the previous ones she’s done. And she literally repeats the same looks over and over

Reactions: 2
Did anyone attend her masterclass?? Didn’t look as posh and busy as the previous ones she’s done. And she literally repeats the same looks over and over
I think people that paid £500 to attend must be shocked when she speaks. Proper rough.

Reactions: 3
I think people that paid £500 to attend must be shocked when she speaks. Proper rough.
She’s small potatoes. She’s not even thriving anymore. There’s so many more girls out there who are just as pretty, much more talented and WAY younger. She’s nothing now. Just a basic girl who’s a big fish in a small cockfosters pond

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long do you think before she marries another Costa? I give it 6 months.

How long do you think before she marries another Costa? I give it 6 months.
Don’t know if she’ll make the same mistake twice. I had no idea she was beat on By her ex. No surprise he was a big of a savage.
i reckon she’s very private about who she dates now now because of her ex. And maybe her male clients in Dubai 😛

I really, really like MS. I think her make-up always looks on point and she is in my opinion, very, very pretty. But today’s q&a annoys me. She denies having any plastic surgery, but a quick google search shows the opposite.. I have seen some old photos of her, and although she is so pretty before, it’s easy to spot that she got work done. And it’s nothing wrong about that! But I get so disappointed when influencers lie about it.. :cautious:

I think she will go for the same type again and again. She needs an insta famous guy and they are usually vain nasty ten timers. It’s all about image with her.
I really, really like MS. I think her make-up always looks on point and she is in my opinion, very, very pretty. But today’s q&a annoys me. She denies having any plastic surgery, but a quick google search shows the opposite.. I have seen some old photos of her, and although she is so pretty before, it’s easy to spot that she got work done. And it’s nothing wrong about that! But I get so disappointed when influencers lie about it.. :cautious:
If she lied about that then she most likely lied about the paid trips. This goody two shoes act always fails flat on her.

im interested to know why you really really like her?

I don’t find her inspirational or interesting. She is pretty but so are lots of influencers. The deal breaker for me was her marrying someone who assaulted an innocent police officer. I just don’t understand how you can really really like someone that does that. It could be your dad attacked by a rich thug - by marrying him she is complicit in his attack.

please read this and find better role models.

it was a random attack, not self defence. Hugely publicised. I don’t think an innocent person with a decent upbringing would marry someone like this.

Melly did Q&A. She denied she had fillers and finally admitted she does get her lips done
It's so obvious she's had work done, but like she looks good so she should just say! She looks so different to how she used to but at the same time looks as young as she did 10 years ago... as if she hasn't had loads more then she said haha.

Also the Dubai thing is so funny, like look at the tiny little flat she lives in - she thinks people believe she can go to Dubai for weeks n weeks, one of the most expensive places on earth but lives in that place lol! Those trips are worth months of living expenses! And she was doing it all through covid when her work fully dried up... There's rumours for a reason tbh, all those girls in the beauty business (Seda n the rest) all out of work from covid lockdowns but got thousands to spend staying in Dubai for months... Come on lol.

I think she forgets what she posts. During her first lockdown Dubai trip she was posting red roses (huge playboy banquets) which a work (makeup) client wouldn’t give.

this is why screenshots are best.

I have seen her in person and I think there are prettier girls working in selfridges. Stunning girls.

I agree why doesn’t she put her £2k fee into a flat deposit. If that’s what she charges, she could afford a bigger place. I think it’s her mentality holding her back, she wants aguy to buy her it.

Cypriot Turkish
What ‘business’ exactly does he do to afford the Lamborghini, trips to Duba and designer clothes he’s constantly posting I wonder ? Unless he’s one of this ‘faking the rich’ lifestyle types or doing something very dodgy ( stupid as he has a daughter) , he sounds really chavy and uneducated so very much doubt he’s got a high flying career.

What ‘business’ exactly does he do to afford the Lamborghini, trips to Duba and designer clothes he’s constantly posting I wonder ? Unless he’s one of this ‘faking the rich’ lifestyle types or doing something very dodgy ( stupid as he has a daughter) , he sounds really chavy and uneducated so very much doubt he’s got a high flying career.
Oh I don’t know if you missed the thread. He’s into laundering money with the Yogo group (money laundering, fraud, drugs), human trafficking with the Albanians and random watch deals. Shouldn’t surprise anyone. North London people make their money like that.

Oh I don’t know if you missed the thread. He’s into laundering money with the Yogo group (money laundering, fraud, drugs), human trafficking with the Albanians and random watch deals. Shouldn’t surprise anyone. North London people make their money like that.
Is this Costas?