MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her since 2015 she’s defo had work done her top lip is 100% more plumped. I always wondered what happened with her and Nicolette they used to be such good friends. I don’t buy the sweet innocent hard working Jesus girl.. she knew exactly what she was getting into with costas he had girls in his car posting on Instagram days after they got married.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her since 2015 she’s defo had work done her top lip is 100% more plumped. I always wondered what happened with her and Nicolette they used to be such good friends. I don’t buy the sweet innocent hard working Jesus girl.. she knew exactly what she was getting into with costas he had girls in his car posting on Instagram days after they got married.
did he? Why in earth would he post that. He clearly had no respect for her.

Oh I don’t know if you missed the thread. He’s into laundering money with the Yogo group (money laundering, fraud, drugs), human trafficking with the Albanians and random watch deals. Shouldn’t surprise anyone. North London people make their money like that.
Funny you mentioned that I
noticed from following blueboyrocky on Instagram that he hangs sometimes out with Yogo group owner , Tommy mallet and the drill rapper cbiz ( was previously on trial for murder but never convicted) … a very odd mix of people to all go out together …considering Yogo group owner George is probably about 50 odd! ( I always see him
Around Hadley wood / Cockfosters in his Bentley) https://www.yogogroup.com/the-team/ …. I did hear around the area that the Yogo family were a bit dodgy in the sense of tax invasion etc but not to the extent of being involved in serious crime like human trafficking etc!?

All gangsters and Instagram “Dubai” flashy types are into “property”. They think they can get away with cash in hand but they can’t since covid. It might take time but they will get caught. They always do. Particularly if they flaunt it on insta in Dubai.

does Anyone know Seda? What is she like?

Funny you mentioned that I
noticed from following blueboyrocky on Instagram that he hangs sometimes out with Yogo group owner , Tommy mallet and the drill rapper cbiz ( was previously on trial for murder but never convicted) … a very odd mix of people to all go out together …considering Yogo group owner George is probably about 50 odd! ( I always see him
Around Hadley wood / Cockfosters in his Bentley) https://www.yogogroup.com/the-team/ …. I did hear around the area that the Yogo family were a bit dodgy in the sense of tax invasion etc but not to the extent of being involved in serious crime like human trafficking etc!?
I know of them as well: I think ‘human trafficking’ is a bit of a stretch.
More likely they bring workers over for the construction company, but perhaps not wholly by the book.

Bringing over illegal workers, trafficking one crime leads to another, are these people on insta?

Does Sedas child even live with her? She seems to be out so much for meals and evenings out, and has people over at her house a lot but you rarely see the girl. It’s like she takes her out on a day out sometimes, like when you’re a part time parent when the child is living with the other parent.

It seems this group have their priorities mixed up. Maybe she has the kid to try and keep him around?

Reactions: 1
Does Sedas child even live with her? She seems to be out so much for meals and evenings out, and has people over at her house a lot but you rarely see the girl. It’s like she takes her out on a day out sometimes, like when you’re a part time parent when the child is living with the other parent.
They ‘co parent’ with Ali she said her stories once , she was married to him for about 10 years , he’s also got the new Lamborghini which he posts , either seriously raking it in from dodgy business or another fake rich Instagramer ? I can’t work it out yet .. see picture below of him with Yogo group owner what a weird mix given that he is probably old enough to be their dad !?

Attachments

I definitely don’t think human trafficking is a stretch. They either do or they don’t. They exploit people.
Anyway. Sooooo I was at Deserie a few weeks ago and the Yogo dad walks in to greet a woman, early 30s, her son and said woman’s mum. Yogo dad greeted the kid like the kid was HIS. it was strange. Said bye to the gals and took care of their bill oh and slipped her some cash. These north London blokes are so shady. Maybe his love child 😂

I definitely don’t think human trafficking is a stretch. They either do or they don’t. They exploit people.
Anyway. Sooooo I was at Deserie a few weeks ago and the Yogo dad walks in to greet a woman, early 30s, her son and said woman’s mum. Yogo dad greeted the kid like the kid was HIS. it was strange. Said bye to the gals and took care of their bill oh and slipped her some cash. These north London blokes are so shady. Maybe his love child 😂
Loool
This is gold!

what did she look like?

they think they can father kids everywhere and it’s ok. Morally it’s a disgusting thing to do. He looks like an old dodgy guy that would love being loud in doooobye !