Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilou37

Her name is Alexandra Loizou. She's been married before and already has a son. She's about mid 30's I'm guessing. They had a lavish wedding in London and have lavish parties to celebrate their anniversary every year. They had a very expensive christening for their Son a few years ago and we're criticised because it was at the time the massive fires in Greece.

Reactions: 2

latranla

Any ideas where they will move to and if the new pad will match the lifestyle she portrays with friends or used to atleast ( especially when she was with the billionaires son… although I don’t expect it to be on that level) , Someone said she only lives in a tiny little flat near Southgate north London ? She probably has to quit the seda and co gang no respectable man would want their wife out with them

missyt95

Everything is def screaming pregg just waiting on a post it’s so obvious she’s gone so quiet.

Renata

VIP Member
Talking as though she is an expert on keeping a man lol

I wonder how she feels about having to leave her “man” in Dubai and not seeing him. Men that call women over to Dubai will just replace each one even in a pandemic.

Easy come, easy go.

Interesting as she isn’t ever wearing a ring in her pics is she. What was the guy like? Old? Young? Good looking? Was it definitely her?
defo her!! She looks just the same in real life. Im
Not gonna lie she did look good. I was hoping she would look different in real life. He was tall around 28-30 I would say maybe, good looking if you like that Greek god vibe. But you know what I found random was that she went up to the till to pay the bill?? Why?

Lilou37

The Dad is married to a Greek ex model. Way younger than him, and they've had a baby. Theyre all the talk of the celeb scene in Greece
---
Costas looks like his mum. She's short and podgy. George has had cosmetic surgery I'm sure.

missyt95

I feel like delete this cos I would hate the thought if a woman’s safety/address being on blast for any stalkers. She has a lot of followers

Renata

VIP Member
It’s the whole I’ve got money I’m superior to you attitude I don’t like. If what’s being said here is true which I don’t doubt for a second it is I couldn’t put up with that regardless of how much money his dirty dads got. George use to go out with a girl years ago he was with her about 7-8 years she’s a solicitor he went on that scousewives program thinking he was going to be a big celeb none of them are any good.
New money, no class and they hit women.

Melly thought the money would make up for all the huge red flags.instead she was literally shoved out of the door.

They want pretty women and fame yet they have nothing but their dads money to offer.

I cannot think why a solicitor would date a thug?

What is wrong with these women?

Last edited:

Sophieharry1

He must have access to the cash freely as he is always on holidays with women, in expensive places.

They should have made him
Work.

He seems like a really nasty person.

From what I can see, he didn’t try too hard to conceal anything.

I think she is too blame here more so because she had cold hard facts - a petition signed by 30 thousand people for his arrest.

That’s 30 k people wanting him behind bars.

There is foolishness. And foolishness. Agreed the ring was trash (like him).

Actions of men matter a lot.

It seems these influencers just want the easy route to everything.

I wonder where he is hiding?
Right in regards to Melly you’re spot on but I somewhat feel sorry for her I don’t know why I just do I agree facts were there was she foolish naive or just out to secure a lifestyle probably a mix of all the latter being more correct one.

Costa probably gets his pocket money and spends it on these holidays with those desperate beg girls. At the end of the day everyone knows what they all are, they deep down know what they are, the money can’t buy him the height his cocky horrid attitude seems to make up for it can’t get him a new personality or a clean police record. He’ll go through life getting used by fair weather friends.

That’s because you don’t get paid for it hun. Trust me once you start making ££££ your phone will be out taking pics rather then spending time typing on here.
There are plenty of ways to get paid than being an influencer. Not everyone is that desperate for money or attention seeking. Sounds like you are

Dewy

I think Melissa is a beautiful woman and it's refreshing to see that she hasn't fallen into the world of fillers and plastic surgery. She doesn't look like a clone like all the other influencers.

I don't understand why she would marry a boy and give her innocence to him after waiting 30 plus years to sleep with a guy to give it to a short wannabe gangster. Do you think she will stay celibate or let loose now she is no longer a virgin?
She’s lying about her lips tho....she’s had those done!!!!!

haifa123

Did anyone attend her masterclass?? Didn’t look as posh and busy as the previous ones she’s done. And she literally repeats the same looks over and over

Renata

VIP Member
hahahah the dad had the same speech for Melly and Costas' wedding. How funny.
---

also, I've noticed you have sooo much hate for Costas... did he toot and boot it with you or something?
I wouldn’t touch that little thug with a barge pole.

I don’t Like violent thugs.

Alexissky7416

:) yes, she goes also by the name Geena. She was dating Pete wicks for a while before she got with costas. She fell pregnant pretty quick!

Renata

VIP Member
Her forehead looks too big in that pic too.

I wonder why she posts a daily bikini shot.

mots not something to be proud off, in a pandemic.

why hasn’t she got the memo?

Renata

VIP Member
SHE WAS A STYLIST!??? These are clothes my 15-16 year old cousins wear not a 30 year old ‘businesswoman’. Cheap and tacky. It’s a shame coz she’s beautiful, gorgeous hair and short she may be but she has a good body and could dress for her height and look good. Has she got an affiliation with Revolve?
Oh no - sorry I meant she presented on a styling show (did the makeup). Surely she would pick up tips?
All her Dubai clothes don’t suit her frame at all.

I think she thinks if she sticks a typical Gucci bag on, she can rescue the cheap look of the material.

she should work with better brands.

She is pretty but overexposed herself.

given her height she needs to take extra care for the clothes not to overwhelm her.

seda looks pretty but her style makes her look Dubai hooker like.

I hope they get tested before they return!