Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

haifa123

Is she that loaded? Someone in an older post said she just lives in a poky little flat around north london , I know she charges a lot for her makeup but surely that’s not a regular income
her flat is tiny. It’s on a side road near a pub. She did my make up there once

Reactions: 1

Amyk86

Pretty sure anyone that gets with a Panayioto knows that they are going to be violent short tempered and womanisers. For godsakes, their dad was a boxer. You don’t think he would rough up their mum?
Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave. Made sure to secure that wallet though. 😉 good for her.
Why does the narrative seem to be that Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave (baring in mind she brought a child into the situation which I do not judge her for), yet Melly was an idiot to get with an abuser in the first place and only has herself to blame?

zivaahun

is fodmap for inflammation?
That holiday vlog is insufferable
Dunno, maybe? haven't looked into it much, just natasha will do anything no to look bloated including not eat.

That holiday blog is SOOOO lame. Her husband is such a wet blanket and so boring (his cousins say the same thing about him). Both are so dense. Mels has zero personality.

Renata

VIP Member
It seems like she has learnt her lesson with Costas and is now going for a normal ish young guy. I hope she doesn’t chase wealth again. It seems to be what insta girls aspire too. It’s always hard as a higher earner women. The men rarely match up and when they do they are players.

PritiP

OH MY GOD SHE WENT CRAZY WITH FAKE TAN OR PHOTOSHOP!!! Look at the colour of her hands

• Wow

PritiP

Don’t these guys just cringe when she opens her mouth? She is horribly common & uneducated. A pretty face & that’s it.
I don’t think they care what comes out of her mouth as long as she is pretty and looks good next to him! He is wealthy and she is happy!

Wonder if she marry him as quickly as she married Costas?

Renata

VIP Member
Melly got well known after being on 100% hotter and she started doing reality stars makeup so obviously her ego gotten big and don’t do regular client’s makeup anymore which is disgusting!
Hope she gave the clients back their money after cancelling on their big day! Sad she could do this and ruin someone big day the night before!

Random question but does she know about this page and also does she drive? She is either in a cab or her mates are always driving!
I somehow doubt she drives. She seems the type who cannot set her mind to anything with commitment. I’m surprised she stick with the makeup.

I also doubt she sends out a contract for her bookings as thats how many makeup artists behave when they get insta famous.

How will madam cope - 10 years imprisonment if you lie about your whereabouts!

This girl never sticks to the rules. She might end up inside!!

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the behind the scenes from their social media person at the wedding? Awks taking photos. I don’t recognise melly anymore
I wonder why she chose to have another sponsored wedding?

After the first one she should have kept it private.

I suppose if it’s not public she can’t show costas.

Renata

VIP Member
I went back to visit her page and why is she suuuuuch an idiot! Full glam at Pilates?

She just seems like a big fish in a small pond. Her career/fame only really reaches UK/Dubai. I’ve been following her ex Bff Nicolette, wow she does things for award shows plus travels to USA for work. How Melly has more followers is beyond me.

Pretty sure anyone that gets with a Panayioto knows that they are going to be violent short tempered and womanisers. For godsakes, their dad was a boxer. You don’t think he would rough up their mum?
Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave. Made sure to secure that wallet though. 😉 good for her.
probably not there for the class at all, looks like another paid advert,

that camel toe yuk.

Renata

VIP Member
Wonder if it annoys the brothers that their dad is better looking, wealthier, more successful and smarter than they could ever be 😂
Good point.

The father is far better looking and doesn’t have a long body and short legs like they do.