Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
Why does the narrative seem to be that Amy was too good for him and loved herself enough to leave (baring in mind she brought a child into the situation which I do not judge her for), yet Melly was an idiot to get with an abuser in the first place and only has herself to blame?
Because Amy left him whereas Melly was willing to stay had HE not to keep her on. Amy didn’t marry to upgrade her life.

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m surprised she hasn’t called him out on her social media, but I guess then everyone would ask why SHE married a known criminal who assaulted others.
I can’t say I’m surprised a the family would probably sue her and b it doesn’t fit with her image

PritiP

Melly got well known after being on 100% hotter and she started doing reality stars makeup so obviously her ego gotten big and don’t do regular client’s makeup anymore which is disgusting!
Hope she gave the clients back their money after cancelling on their big day! Sad she could do this and ruin someone big day the night before!

Random question but does she know about this page and also does she drive? She is either in a cab or her mates are always driving!

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
Melissa is no different to all the other reality stars out in Dubai or other countries! Don’t like people telling her she is wrong being out there during the pandemic! The posts on Instagram are jokes as you know your guilty otherwise you wouldn’t be putting a post out.

melissa has posted photos of her work she been doing out there but her selfies and night out photos over take her work photos

she got one bedroom apartment now as she use to living alone and not sharing with her mates anymore

where does she get all this money from to buy expensive perfumes, designer clothes and shoes?

I ordered her edits and I returned them all they were garbage! The sizing are so big and the jumpers had no shape it makes you look square! All her edits look the same and apparently they get sold out
I don’t see anything expensive about her tbh 🥴

shhhhhsasha

her mates are all in Dubai with Sophie O’Neil and Co begging it for the gram , Seda is there too with her new man and goes clubbing with him … anyone know his insta ? She still covers his face lol , I wonder if these girls live in homes that match up to their ‘online luxury life’ ? lol
His name is Mike she’s following him. Sophie did her friends dirty last night when the filter dropped 😂

Attachments

Renata

VIP Member
she definitely thinks her make up is better than anyone else’s!

you really dislike her 🤣

I don’t like women supporting violence.

It makes a mockery of women who suffer abuse.

She and her family chose to endorse a violent guy just because his dad had money. Its wrong.

latranla

That's how it was with my ex boyfriend. :ROFLMAO:
Both handsome, he looked exactly like his dad, but his dad was a gym rat, so that give him a little extra.
I won’t lie I find the dad quite hot .. is he still with the tall blonde woman?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t believe she is a gold digger, however 80% of woman are now. Probably some of the ones that started this feed are dying to be “looked after” lol. It’s just what everyone will say when someone gets with someone that comes across as rich.
What kind of comment is this 😶
You’re implying that people can’t comment on others public lives without being jealous, which is a common reaction from these influencers and for the most part untrue and ridiculous.

Renata

VIP Member
She has income from overcharging for makeup, that awful clothes line, adverts for everything going and probably a settlement from Costas dad. She is definitely propping him up.

Renata

VIP Member
I think her innocent (church going virgin thing) had no one fooled.

I think whatever she is up to will unfold soon. She is too thick to execute a plan properly.

Jj1

Why doesn’t she declare her posts as Adverts?

Does she think she is above the law??
the covid rules have never applied to her either. With a platform her size she should be setting an example, or at least not flaunting her disregard.

Renata

VIP Member
I’m surprised she hasn’t called him out on her social media, but I guess then everyone would ask why SHE married a known criminal who assaulted others.

You mean Costas? George is with Amy Jackson.

I doubt the Fearne comment holds any weight just coincidences. She’s too tall for that midget.
Yes sorry I meant Costas! And yes Amy us stunning and seems really sweet with their baby boy.

• Heart

latranla

Notice she’s not hanging with Seda and Co etc so much now ( all in Miami at the moment for Sophie’s 30th) … atleast not acting so much like a 20 something year old now clubbing every other week now she’s settled , Seda still out clubbing and beach clubs constantly since moving to Dubai , somethings not stacking up financially for her to live that life !