Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was SUCH an epic dig at Ms Mills NEVER Bari. Class out. Love it 😀

Even the Insta Huns take the piss out of her.

Muslim Audience? Ya right. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder did Melly and Julie Ledwedgh get those Cheques for 75 grand from that builder for not objecting to planning 40 people from Blackberry hill got it and another estate knockcree

• Wow
Wonder did Melly and Julie Ledwedgh get those Cheques for 75 grand from that builder for not objecting to planning 40 people from Blackberry hill got it and another estate knockcree
She was a renter who didn't pay her rent in Blackberry Hill, did a midnight flit remember?

Wonder how many cases he has now against his name for unpaid bills?! Gangsters the 2 of them.

Reactions: 10
What sad cases are messaging her crying!!! I’m sorry but she’s the last one I’d message telling my husband/father had died 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She didn’t own the house- said she did but they were ran out of it for non payment of rent everyone knew it at the time they were the talk of the place. Remember the time she walked by the nearby traveller site and put up a snobby post about it, really showed her true colours then!

Who’d be messaging her about their dead fathers. Are they making a dig at her. Why can’t she go see her father on Father’s Day like? Crying about him being ill with cancer not long ago. Was the hour at the house during the week suppose to be for his Father’s Day ? Again a witch. Azhar wouldn’t spend the day with them that’s what it is. He’d be mortified to hang out with her family. Everyone pretending he’s a busy business man 🤣🤣🤣. Nooooo he won’t be seen with you all is what it is. Anyway I’m sure he’s on the golf course, she could have went with her kids by herself an hour down the road to spend time with her dad . And not a current picture of anybody. The father with her kids old. Azhar and kids old. Why couldn’t she post one of today when she made up the story about Hannah and the chocolates. I’d say he was seen for ten mins at breakfast and left. They’ll meet up for pasta at some point and he’ll be gone again. Him and his little chin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it very weird no recent pic of azhole, he doesn’t want a bit of her!! I’d say he’s mortified by her! 😬

Both herself and this little boyfriend are nauseating. What she sees in this little man I’ll never know! How awful that she wouldn’t bring her kids to spend time with their grandfather, beyond belief. Some of us wish we still had our Dads here to spend the day with

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Both herself and this little boyfriend are nauseating. What she sees in this little man I’ll never know! How awful that she wouldn’t bring her kids to spend time with their grandfather, beyond belief. Some of us wish we still had our Dads here to spend the day with
Exactly and the hundreds of thousands 👀of messages she got from people saying just that didn’t register with her ? Like I’d be mortified to post what she posted about other people upset on Father’s Day and her cancer stricken dad down the road and her nowhere in sight. But she is like her ma and has absolutely zero shame about anything. She’s dead right about everything 🙄. and the reason I say that is because she absolutely believes she is nothing like her mother who she has distanced herself from since her teenage years and she’s the very same. Pretending to be the doting daughter for an hour doesn’t cut it or fool anybody. When’s the borefest holidays starting.

Reactions: 8
Exactly and the hundreds of thousands 👀of messages she got from people saying just that didn’t register with her ? Like I’d be mortified to post what she posted about other people upset on Father’s Day and her cancer stricken dad down the road and her nowhere in sight. But she is like her ma and has absolutely zero shame about anything. She’s dead right about everything 🙄. and the reason I say that is because she absolutely believes she is nothing like her mother who she has distanced herself from since her teenage years and she’s the very same. Pretending to be the doting daughter for an hour doesn’t cut it or fool anybody. When’s the borefest holidays starting.
This week 👏🏻 she always gets the colonic the few days before she goes away then backs herself up with loads more shite by drinking it, eating it & talking it, even more so when she’s tagging along on one of the rats golfing trips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will the napkin trip make an appearance this time in the Maldives/Spain/Italy?
It is JUST. SO.FUNNY.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was the song she recorded him singing on one of their borefests? I remember cringing so hard and maybe blocked it from my memory but was it - girl I want to make you sweat??

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She goes on enough holidays with that guy. She should maybe spend the week with her parents. Maybe, let her almost grown son and daughter actually get to know their grandparents before it’s too late

Reactions: 4