Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. I’m always saying this. It’s in her stories all the time too. This weird side claw thing going on and a shirt or top pulled down over half her hand. What is she trying to achieve with it. ? There has to be something behind this. Is this something rich people so that she’s trying to emulate? Because that’s usually it.
She thinks she’s Hailey Bieber or Kylie Jenner or some celebrity who go around posing like that, only Melly forgets shes almost 50 & certainly is no Hailey lookalike, she can always dream though!!
---
Yes where is Azhole? Has he found a new younger lady to do the handkerchief trick on? 🤔
Ah she will post a pic now after reading here….unless he is gone, would she even say if he was?

Reactions: 2
We'll definitely see the little dusty heels hanging out the back of his size 4 sandals over the weekend now she's read here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is the first time I looked at her depop - who in their right mind bought those manky looking Zara slippers?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is the first time I looked at her depop - who in their right mind bought those manky looking Zara slippers?
Did you see the cream pointy ones? When you've a wedding at 1pm and you've to jump out of a lamp at 2pm.
IMG_2963.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re late to the party we’ve been saying that for years🙈🤣 long lost twins🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Uncanny resemblance alright

RXPJmy8TY3pDxF5kOF7ZmkrUhvuP_kEZsNhpJyxCHzliXaM_0V.jpg
newspress-collage-22665531-1686589934990.jpg

---
Main difference is that Daniella has a millionaire ex-husband and Mel has a penniless dwarf that's someone else's ex-husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.