Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that present reel it honestly looks like gifts for a 5-7 year old. Is my hana almost a teenager?
She’s turning 11 soon. Have to say I thought the same, my daughter is 9 soon and wouldn’t be too happy with this stuff - she’s currently begging for a Stanley cup

Reactions: 4
She bought two pairs of socks on temu. Must have cost about 2 cents.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How hard is it to buy a battery for that smoke alarm?!!
It's going to give me a nervous break down .. no joke ..... get a bloody battery you lazy dope 😴
---
Thread suggestion...

This saloman of knowledge spent 90 euro on pastels for her girl but won't spend 2 euro on a battery to save her "office" from a burn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with her constantly eye f##king herself, in the dark with the claw hand going 90 and the overly fake American accent?
She's reading here again to say she showed us a few replies to her silly little Temu haul for her 5 year old tween😂
Can you answer the above please Melly🙏

No one is buying her fake crap on Depop so she can’t afford batteries. What’s her ‘business’ address and I’ll report her to the fire officer.

Reactions: 9
Why is banana face in the dark whispering when it’s not even dinner time yet. Ffs weirdo in her own home. Also she loves anything that’s free so no I don’t trust the review lol. And lastly. Did she borrow one of the kids phones to record from her phone to post. Imagine 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is banana face in the dark whispering when it’s not even dinner time yet. Ffs weirdo in her own home. Also she loves anything that’s free so no I don’t trust the review lol. And lastly. Did she borrow one of the kids phones to record from her phone to post. Imagine 🤣🤣🤣.
Fuckn bell-end is what she is, every single thing posted is for tattlers, & she still doesn’t stop carrying on like a twit even though shes bet in2 this thread

Reactions: 1
God bless her, I’m 3 hours into my working day, taking a break and see this one’s greatest achievement is that her Stanley cup fits in her car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed someone called Celine in the comments about her temu stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is with her constantly eye f##king herself, in the dark with the claw hand going 90 and the overly fake American accent?
She's reading here again to say she showed us a few replies to her silly little Temu haul for her 5 year old tween😂
Can you answer the above please Melly🙏
The CLAW HAND drives me nuts 😂😂😂 It’s so special to her though it has not one but SIX place on the grid 😳😳 🤏🤏🤏

IMG_3704.jpeg

• Haha
So she’s changed from a 75mg patch to a 75mg gel and she thinks her symptoms will improve. Now I didn’t do honours maths but is she not getting delivery of the same amount of the drug only now in a gel instead of a patch?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s changed from a 75mg patch to a 75mg gel and she thinks her symptoms will improve. Now I didn’t do honours maths but is she not getting delivery of the same amount of the drug only now in a gel instead of a patch?
She should calculate her weekly alcohol unit consumption and subtract 90 from it and it’ll help. She’ll still have her max units per week to play around with the cut back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should calculate her weekly alcohol unit consumption and subtract 90 from it and it’ll help. She’ll still have her max units per week to play around with the cut back
Great advice but unfortunately she cant count.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The CLAW HAND drives me nuts 😂😂😂 It’s so special to her though it has not one but SIX place on the grid 😳😳 🤏🤏🤏

View attachment 2937249
Yes. I’m always saying this. It’s in her stories all the time too. This weird side claw thing going on and a shirt or top pulled down over half her hand. What is she trying to achieve with it. ? There has to be something behind this. Is this something rich people so that she’s trying to emulate? Because that’s usually it.

Reactions: 6
Yes. I’m always saying this. It’s in her stories all the time too. This weird side claw thing going on and a shirt or top pulled down over half her hand. What is she trying to achieve with it. ? There has to be something behind this. Is this something rich people so that she’s trying to emulate? Because that’s usually it.
Its just cos She is a head! An alcoholic washed up POOR Mistress with nothing in her life.

Imagine all the hopes and dreams She had when he "rescued" her from her slum. WELL that's working out well eh? She is a nothing person. When you sleep with the Dogs you get fleas.

#wheres Azhole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.