Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she even trying to say by saying butterfly it up? I’m genuinely stumped
Yeah, "butter it up" isn't right phrase to use in that instance either. I think she meant "play it up", as in she could come on and play it up (looking 'well' with makeup on) but she wants to show the realities of the menopause. That's my guess, anyway!

Reactions: 6
A massacre about to happen in Rafah and this utter waste of carbon is wanking about the Met Ball. Utterly, utterly disgusting. I absolutely dislike her and wish her all the bad luck in the world.

Reactions: 9
Miss Mills has lost the plot altogether. She's erratic and manic in those stories 🤦‍♀️
Just had a look on instanav.
This madam hasn't a clue about menopause or symptoms. She needs to lay off the alcohol for starters.
It's all about her and nothing else matters. She was no more in Tullamore than the Salomon she cooked from scratch 😂

Reactions: 10
She is a horrible human. Absolutely horrible. Shiteing on about her mother but look guys I was sick too crap. Nothing wrong with her that her drinking wouldnt help stop. She was no more in Hospital cos she was flitting and creaming herself up all week. She forgets she posts her whole sorry ass life on Insta EVERY SINGLE DAY.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. MISS MILLS. Because you have nothing else.

Reactions: 10
Imagine they kept her in hospital (if she was actually sick )
Who would visit her
Absolutely bleeping no one because she has no friends

Reactions: 5
The big happy fake filtered head on her in those stories, she’s manic in them because Id say the hospital gave her a prescription for xanax & tld her fuk off. Nothing wrong with her at all only all the alcohol she consumes probably gave her palpitations. Fake accent makes me laugh so much because she drops it every now & then ! i.e “dis & dat” imagine talking about ur sick Mother & then prattle on about urself? Shes a fuckn lunatic.

Reactions: 11
All eyes in Rafah but yet you still support m&s. Get out of here you absolute 🤡 you don't get to post these videos when you have no beliefs and no morals.
---
I'm actually so mad I could say something that would get me banned. I hate you Melissa. I'm delighted you haven't a friend in the world. Your boyfriend can't stand you. You are broke. You are aging. You are pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a total fake and a contradiction. Continues to support major supporters of Israel, M&S, Zara and many of those greasy creams she lathers onto her snake skin daily.
She needs to give up thinking she's an influencer. She's nowhere near one.

Reactions: 1