Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas, ads gone static, living it up in the in-laws attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm so quirky and bisexual. You should relate to me heterosexual men, I love BEWBS too! That makes me cool right?
Did I mention I'm sexually active? Anyway here's my BEWB!"

Melanie, it's a school night.
HAHA! She’s a dope. I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And scarlet for her trying to backtrack so she doesn't lose sponsorships or followers. With all her whining did she forget that she done a huge "wake up sheeple" speech on her Insta stories a few months ago?

Telling people to do their own research and very recently on her PUBLIC Twitter replying to tweets with herd immunity arguments. Constantly making the point of "if masks work"

And just all round thinking she *somehow* knows better than the medical experts and actual epidemiologist's... You know, not the armchair kind... the actual experts 😂

I agree with @firecracker Covid denier should be in the title so people who search for her can see exactly what she's drip feeding to her followers. And she's doing so in a way that is sneaky and protects her from any type of backlash.

The last screenshot is particularly important as it really shows how truly stupid she is.

(posting for those who didn't see these in previous threads) feel free to add on anything I might have missed.

ETA Fun fact : She answers her own questions in her Q&A's on Instagram so she can look self righteous and intelligent. 👀
duck MELANIE MUPPET!! I WANT TO PUNCH HER PENNYWISE LIPS!
MY FETA CHEESE HAS MORE I.Q THAN HER.

90% of her stories is her lying in bed. Now she has an excuse as she is tired and has a baby. But even before that, just lying in bed all day, boobs out, eating in bed all the time. I can only imagine how the attic looks like: stains of food on the bed sheets, plates and cups on a floor, nappies next to them. Hope mammy O’Rourke is stocked up on mice and cockroaches remedies cause not long until they start coming down from the attic
And please don't forget the smelly fabletics scattered all over the attic floor. 💩🧟

If masks don’t work then why the duck do surgeons wear them to stop germs from them spreading to an open wound? 😂 Jesus like would people ever cop on, yes they’re a bit uncomfortable but they’re more comfortable than a ventilator
And factories, laboratories that require face masks.

Is she high or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread me internet family 💚💚💚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.