Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
My god, her Twitter likes right now? What a kick in the face to all the frontline workers in Beaumont she allegedly raised money for.
She's spent more time asking people to save the aviation industry than she spent on using her platform to highlight BLM.

Abhorrent behaviour at a time when the government is pleading with anyone who has a large platform to encourage people to follow guidelines to protect our vulnerable family and friends. Instead, we get Melanie trying to be the *cool edgy I do research girl* Liking bullshit from unqualified radio station hosts and Marcus De Brun who's a quack. Imagine using your platform to be such a misinformed idiot. Spreading this BS to her impressionable audience.

She's calling herself a liberal now - obviously she found a new word in the thesaurus and feels the need to inject it into sentences to look woke. She hasn't a clue about liberalism nor politics.
Sorry I’m going to rant. Absolutely fuck her, man and fuck and her balding gremlin of a husband. She’s upset about maternity restrictions, which I understand so she’s trying to find people who agree with her that there is no virus or not as bad as people were saying.

I have been in the room as patients died from Covid. The consultant I worked under died from it after a four month ICU battle. I counted his resps and only got to one as he slipped away, without family. I have held hands through plastic, wiped brows, FaceTimed families who couldn’t see their loved ones. I’ve had patients organs shut down, no sense of smell or taste, intubated and only hope of breathing is from a machine.

As a dr I put myself in dangers way EVERY DAY when I was pregnant and working A&E and wards and I’m back working with transplant patients who are EXTREMELY immunocompromised. I wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss, health treatment wise. She’s a danger to my patients and many like them but she doesn’t give a shit because Thomas can’t spend the night in the hospital with her after she gives birth.

Fuck. You.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Howareya me internet famileee,
sure it’s oirish Mel, the most fecking oirish fecking woman in the land of Ireland,
you can tell by me accent I’m an oirish millionaire, just married the love of me life when I realised there was no other option (who has become a bit of an attention whore) and living me life to the fullest, preggo and all.
I’m still a Bi alcoholic with multiple other illnesses, but right now I’m a preggo granny....
Because I’m preggo.... did I say I’m preggo.

living it up in Mammys attic. Just being bi and...... being preggo.

there’s really nothing to say about this girl is there 😂

fabletics. Preggo.... rinse and repeat. 🙂
Thank you to @monga for the new title suggestion ☺ With an add on from @Dearreader 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So fucking childish,
Secret wedding date, secret baby name.
how they got the baby home and avoided the paparazzi I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 26

justwannaseethepictures

I left a comment on her insta to just remind her that while it sucks that Thomas won’t be able to be there for longer than an hour, she’ll more than likely be home after a day and they’ll get loads of lovely time together then that they wouldn’t have gotten if he was able to fly.
I also mentioned that my aunt was given 3 minutes to say goodbye to her dying husband who she wasn’t able to see for weeks while he was in hospital, and said that Melanie needs to realise how lucky she is.
I was in no way rude or hateful, I was simply saying to think about the positives.

She deleted the comment 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Dearreader

VIP Member
I just seen the insta story you were all talking about with her in the car. She honestly looks awful, I couldn't understand what she was saying but she said something about her back? I don't know what that means in terms of pregnancy but Jesus she looked terrible. I think the reality of having a baby and childbirth is hitting rather fast and hard.

I can't get over how gaunt her face looks, she looked very underweight and lethargic, but more than she should be, so the pain must have been quite intense if she's that tired already.

I also went on her Instagram, first time in months, and I never realized how unbelievably enormous she was, that is a seriously big baby.

Probably last time I'll check her Social media, as won't be able to stand her if its a boy, because she'll turn into every Irish boomer catholic craw thumper. Mad, but theirs a rise in younger people wanting to preserve some warped view of what Ireland was, with a traditional family, marriage, children etc.

I noticed Melanie was heading down this path and wanted nothing to do with her at all. She's stopped nearly all contact with her LGBTQ friends, she's never collaborated or worked with anyone of colour, even when she was in America, and she is starting to speak in a strange manner with things like, ''my more assertive husband''. It's all starting to seem a bit right leaning in her views, and especially her views on medicine and medical help with her pregnancy also. The next thing I'm waiting for, is her finding god again, possibly after having the baby.

It's just all this has started to add up the last 2 years, so its made me very uncomfortable watching or listening to her anymore. I don't know, but it feels so abruptly different from just 2 years or so ago. I mean, no matter who I've ever been with, through all my years, I've always had the same views on things, the same personality, never changed dramatically, just slowed down as I got older but still me. Melanie seems to be like someone becoming indoctrinated into an entirely alternate way of thinking that changes your whole entire life.

Just all seems very bizarre.

I've literally had the same conversation with a friend echoing what you've said here. She's turned into a 50s wannabe housewife who brags about her husband being a pilot - like it's something she's achieved or a marker of her own success.

She's was all gay rights and sex content but I am certain that the majority of it was nothing more than casting a net wide enough to appeal to a wider audience rather than a genuine passion for wanting change and to be a voice/ create a safe space online within in the LGBTQ + community.

The sex content I feel was her doing the whole I'm not like other girls/ pick me pick me!! Shady advice all the time but was forever ramming it down the viewers throats how much sex she was having and how kinky she is. How much she lourvesss anal and is just so special and different from most girls!

She was always straying with politics- regurgitating whoever the popular political party was at the time. Making a short movie during the repeal the 8th campaign while it was trending worldwide and didn't bother to vote. Deleting comments from anyone who asked if she did.

I believe she adapts to whoever her friends and partner are at the time instead or ever really trying to figure out who she is. Currently- vocalising more about "men's rights" and being a massive terf sympathiser. Right now we are seeing melanie with her right wing views who's more inclined to support mutli billion $ corporations than the real people affected. Homeless people what are they? Direct provision... we don't know her? POC.... ah yes I bought their last album.

Melanie wants so desperately to be part of Skerries well to do. Renting will not do- it won't maintain the image she so desperately wants. She's grasping to fit in with his side, she wants the picket fence and the children's baptisms and mass on Sunday.

She's absolutely turning into a traditionalist. She's already more or less shat on feminism in the comment section of her latest video.

Melanie doesn't have to pretend anymore.. She's locked someone in by marriage and baby..... so she feels she's free to show her true colours now because she has a safety net and has ticked her life goal- being a wifey of a man with a successful job, with a nice home in skerries. That's all she wanted.... She's free to be nasty and a bully and go back on her views because she's set. (In her mind)

I don't think she's being indoctrinated, rather finally showing her true colours because she's got him locked down. She's incredibly co dependent with real self esteem issues... I believe she thinks the marriage will fix all her problems and that she's made it and doesn't need to try any longer. She also knows mommy tube is a winner. I give it 6 months before she starts showing the child online to up her income.

She was really banking on dat pilot life and the perks and paychecks... hence her whining on and on about aviation. She didn't sign up to marry him when he was a builder ... 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart

peachpuppy

Mel: Look at Sweden's numbers, lowest death rates, I know how to read statistics unlike these idiots.

Commenter: If you actually look at Sweden's cases, their numbers are far worse, especially when you take into account population density.

Mel: Well, we should look at other factors besides statistics as they don't tell the whole story...

Pick a side.

ETA screenshot:
"The impact of this virus isn't all there is to consider. How do you even quantify suffering and death and misery on a graph? You can't."

More people will suffer and die and experience misery if there is no lockdown. People will lose family, friends, colleagues. The grief Melanie experiences at her husband's pilot job being suspended is nothing in comparison to the grief of people whose families get sick and die in hospitals where they can barely see their families. The grief of knowing your parent or grandparent died because some people would rather get hammered at a wedding than stay indoors - on top of the fact that people couldn't even hold funerals for a long time.

Yes, you're right Melanie - it was so difficult for you to have a fucking nice, gentle wedding ceremony with your husband and come home to your rent-free place to live where you can raise your newborn child. I guess let's throw anyone who's vulnerable under the bus because their livelihood clearly does not matter as much as your social life. Get a fucking grip. And you know what? I have autism - I hate masks, I hate being told what to do, I hate washing my hands more than I physically need to, I hate being directed around shops and shouted instructions at by overworked employees - I literally hate being in a lockdown. I really hate it, it does horrible things for my mental health. But I care about people enough to understand that my suffering is nowhere near the suffering level of people dying of Covid or who have close family members infected. I can take the pain and inconvenience of restriction, to spare the vulnerable from more pain than the pain they are ALREADY experiencing through pre-existing health conditions, for example.

Sorry for the tangent but she really makes my fucking blood boil.
Have some empathy or don't become a public figure.

• Heart

rnpkr7829

Hi, after a long time! I blocked Melanie after her fake-PCOS stunt as its a trigger for me and stopped coming on this thread as it would just make me mad. But her sister appeared in my explore section and since I’m much calmer now so gave this thread a read to see what’s up. I’m not surprised that her shitstorm is still hitting the ceiling! I had to jump in with her DS BULLSHIT! That is SO not okay. I am so angry that I want to report her to the sponsors. Her new video is unbearable. She literally said “they (consultants) should atleast allow us natural birth and if something goes wrong they can jump in and save the day”.. IS SHE MENTAL? Why would they take that risk if there is a chance of complication? Second thing from her video “I have a degree in Education so I’m able to read the stats”.. bitch we all can! It’s not rocket science. Why is she relevant and given a platform?! She’s dangerous and manipulating impressionable audience. I could care if she roams naked in Skerries with her tits and butt out but she definitely definitely should not be in a position to be influencing anybody! I’m gonna have to block her content again, people like her trigger my anxiety 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just seen the insta story you were all talking about with her in the car. She honestly looks awful, I couldn't understand what she was saying but she said something about her back? I don't know what that means in terms of pregnancy but Jesus she looked terrible. I think the reality of having a baby and childbirth is hitting rather fast and hard.

I can't get over how gaunt her face looks, she looked very underweight and lethargic, but more than she should be, so the pain must have been quite intense if she's that tired already.

I also went on her Instagram, first time in months, and I never realized how unbelievably enormous she was, that is a seriously big baby.

Probably last time I'll check her Social media, as won't be able to stand her if its a boy, because she'll turn into every Irish boomer catholic craw thumper. Mad, but theirs a rise in younger people wanting to preserve some warped view of what Ireland was, with a traditional family, marriage, children etc.

I noticed Melanie was heading down this path and wanted nothing to do with her at all. She's stopped nearly all contact with her LGBTQ friends, she's never collaborated or worked with anyone of colour, even when she was in America, and she is starting to speak in a strange manner with things like, ''my more assertive husband''. It's all starting to seem a bit right leaning in her views, and especially her views on medicine and medical help with her pregnancy also. The next thing I'm waiting for, is her finding god again, possibly after having the baby.

It's just all this has started to add up the last 2 years, so its made me very uncomfortable watching or listening to her anymore. I don't know, but it feels so abruptly different from just 2 years or so ago. I mean, no matter who I've ever been with, through all my years, I've always had the same views on things, the same personality, never changed dramatically, just slowed down as I got older but still me. Melanie seems to be like someone becoming indoctrinated into an entirely alternate way of thinking that changes your whole entire life.

Just all seems very bizarre.

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
it's so hilarious to me that she lives in someone else's attic and has the audacity to be giving people life advice.

• Haha

Helmi

I just have to get back to her idiocy regarding her theory "just protect the vulnerable people and let everyone else live normally".

Does she not realize that roughly one third of population is considered at high risk due to old age or existing conditions? To protect these people, their family members would also need to self-isolate, which would maybe add that number to roughly half of the population. In addition, health care professionals and people working in nursing homes should also self-isolate in order to protect their patients. Oh, and add in their family members as well. So in the end, we would end up with maybe 25 percent of the population who would be free to do however they please. Not a very big pool of potential customers for Aer Lingus there, is there Melanie? And guess what – these people would just keep the virus spreading around so the people listed above would have to isolate for months and months, even years.

F*ck off, Melanie. Just because you are fortunate enough not to have high risk people in your network does not mean that they are only a small number of old people who deserve to die out.

• Heart

oicheliath

Smug as always - "But lads, I almost got him out by myself.. SOOOO in awe of my body!"

Another friendly reminder that it doesn't matter what way you have your baby, what drugs you've taken, whether surgery was involved... you haven't let yourself down or failed at anything. No matter what Mel would have you believe.

• Heart

justwannaseethepictures

Is she for fucking real with the latest Insta post. The cheek of her. Spreading wack theories and pointing the finger at everyone else being at fault and how badly she's suffered because she never got a big do or a mortgage. Nah fuck that. I understand everyone's feelings are relative to their situation but the fucking tone deafness of it all.

People are dying and she's complaining because she has to live in a newly furnished attic rent free in skerries.

The cheek of her to state people are being nasty to celebs and politicians when she was doing just that? I guess she caught wind that the government are in talks about paying influencers for covid safety ads and she's desperate now for coin. Playing both sides now so she always comes out on top.

I've no sympathy for her BS about the aviation industry or her mortgage. She was using her platform to spit in the faces of frontliners with her quack theories. Some of her followers lost family members- imagine having to see her stories when you were going through a bereavement like that.

NOT ONCE did she use her platform to highlight the impact of covid on direct provision or the homeless. All we hear and heard about from day one is how it's impacted her.

Seriously fuck her. How deluded and self important do you have to be to actually call herself an essential service provider? THAT is the shit we are dealing with.

Dumb bitch.
As a wise woman once said..

'Kim there's people that are dying'

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
It appears Melanie's "fans" are now catching on to her outright hypocrisy and gradual sneaky moves toward monetizing the baby/ revealing a family channel down the line.

She hasn't replied. She's exhausted her limit of sock puppets on IG 😂

Edit to say : I genuinely believe she wants trolls/ followers to expose baby just so she can point the finger and go ahead with the family channel. Sneaky.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Pahahaha someone get on the blower to DCU and demand she gets a refund on her EduCAtiOn dEgRee
also as someone who has done a Masters Degree for lols (yes, I’m that cunt), putting (McKenna, 2020) actually means fuck all because she hasn’t said who McKenna is/ what 2020 is referencing the first time - that could be anything.

any basic referencing study skills class in her undergrad would have told her that 👀 (and yes Mel, when you read this I did my MA in DCU 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18