Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas, ads gone static, living it up in the in-laws attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she's essentially saying here is - (for her own benefit) that it's okay to put mother and baby at such risk if it means Melanie can be a warrior women who delivers naturally and spends the rest of her YouTube career humble bragging about it.
basically the hospital should give women more options on how to damage themselves because some people have a martyr complex and think drugs and consultants are evil.

Reactions: 9
basically the hospital should give women more options on how to damage themselves because some people have a martyr complex and think drugs and consultants are evil.
That's essentially what that stupid app she uses puts out ..it's dangerous IMO..

Reactions: 8
An absolute raging eejit. No need to say more. Her stupidity speaks for itself.
She's very aggressive in her response. Was she not saying the other day we need to be able to have more open conversations about covid? She's shutting down everything this person is saying even though they're completely valid points. Narrow-minded and self-centred. I'd like to see her shadow a hospital worker for a day.

Reactions: 7
An absolute raging eejit. No need to say more. Her stupidity speaks for itself.
It is literally scientifically proven that surgical masks (not the fabric ones) stop germs spreading from the mask wearer to other people. Will she cop on
And my shoulders got stuck on the way out leaving me not breathing when I was born, and I still have shoulder issues 22 years later!

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, I totally caught her saying "IF masks work" in her latest pregnancy video but was willing to let it slide as her being bad with words ("health government people" 😂 ), but she wrote that EXACT PHRASE again in that comment!! What the duck!? She's so SeLF-EDucATed and a TEacHEr by TraDE but she's UNSURE IF MASKS PREVENT COVID??????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i thought Melanie used her Milo account to spread her anti mask bullshit 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This pregnancy has her like Bella Swan from Breaking Dawn, she's gone all gaunt and lifeless looking. She may portray that she is glowing and feeliing fantastic, but it sure isn't showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This pregnancy has her like Bella Swan from Breaking Dawn, she's gone all gaunt and lifeless looking. She may portray that she is glowing and feeliing fantastic, but it sure isn't showing.
She looked awful bouncing on that ball ,she's no face left it's just a point..that's a perfect description 😂

• Haha
My god, her Twitter likes right now? What a kick in the face to all the frontline workers in Beaumont she allegedly raised money for.
She's spent more time asking people to save the aviation industry than she spent on using her platform to highlight BLM.

Abhorrent behaviour at a time when the government is pleading with anyone who has a large platform to encourage people to follow guidelines to protect our vulnerable family and friends. Instead, we get Melanie trying to be the *cool edgy I do research girl* Liking bullshit from unqualified radio station hosts and Marcus De Brun who's a quack. Imagine using your platform to be such a misinformed idiot. Spreading this BS to her impressionable audience.

She's calling herself a liberal now - obviously she found a new word in the thesaurus and feels the need to inject it into sentences to look woke. She hasn't a clue about liberalism nor politics.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My god, her Twitter likes right now? What a kick in the face to all the frontline workers in Beaumont she allegedly raised money for.
She's spent more time asking people to save the aviation industry than she spent on using her platform to highlight BLM.

Abhorrent behaviour at a time when the government is pleading with anyone who has a large platform to encourage people to follow guidelines to protect our vulnerable family and friends. Instead, we get Melanie trying to be the *cool edgy I do research girl* Liking bullshit from unqualified radio station hosts and Marcus De Brun who's a quack. Imagine using your platform to be such a misinformed idiot. Spreading this BS to her impressionable audience.

She's calling herself a liberal now - obviously she found a new word in the thesaurus and feels the need to inject it into sentences to look woke. She hasn't a clue about liberalism nor politics.
Not Niall Boylan 😖

Sorry I’m going to rant. Absolutely duck her, man and duck and her balding gremlin of a husband. She’s upset about maternity restrictions, which I understand so she’s trying to find people who agree with her that there is no virus or not as bad as people were saying.

I have been in the room as patients died from Covid. The consultant I worked under died from it after a four month ICU battle. I counted his resps and only got to one as he slipped away, without family. I have held hands through plastic, wiped brows, FaceTimed families who couldn’t see their loved ones. I’ve had patients organs shut down, no sense of smell or taste, intubated and only hope of breathing is from a machine.

As a dr I put myself in dangers way EVERY DAY when I was pregnant and working A&E and wards and I’m back working with transplant patients who are EXTREMELY immunocompromised. I wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss, health treatment wise. She’s a danger to my patients and many like them but she doesn’t give a tit because Thomas can’t spend the night in the hospital with her after she gives birth.

duck. You.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry I’m going to rant. Absolutely duck her, man and duck and her balding gremlin of a husband. She’s upset about maternity restrictions, which I understand so she’s trying to find people who agree with her that there is no virus or not as bad as people were saying.

I have been in the room as patients died from Covid. The consultant I worked under died from it after a four month ICU battle. I counted his resps and only got to one as he slipped away, without family. I have held hands through plastic, wiped brows, FaceTimed families who couldn’t see their loved ones. I’ve had patients organs shut down, no sense of smell or taste, intubated and only hope of breathing is from a machine.

As a dr I put myself in dangers way EVERY DAY when I was pregnant and working A&E and wards and I’m back working with transplant patients who are EXTREMELY immunocompromised. I wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss, health treatment wise. She’s a danger to my patients and many like them but she doesn’t give a tit because Thomas can’t spend the night in the hospital with her after she gives birth.

duck. You.
A very tough read and so important to hear. Thank you for sharing and highlighting the stress and pressure frontline staff are facing.

I think too, that a lot of Melanies shite wing rhetoric comes from the fact she was forced to cancel her wedding and not get to be front and centre like planned.

She tried to play it out like her and Thomas were looking out for family and cancelled due to that BUT as mentioned here before THEY were cutting numbers frantically to go ahead until alcohol was no longer permitted to be served only then did they cancel. There is a Screen shot on GG of Thomas's Facebook status stating "if Cheltenham can go ahead, so can our wedding"

They were always due to get married at the reg office but played it out on Twitter that it was a spontaneous covid wedding, for likes. The video they done on cancelling "in good conscience" is BS.

She's only rippin that she never got to parade her wedding on Insta stories and get money from wedding content. Same as you said with the pregnancy- she couldn't go around flaunting herself so is now playing the woe is me card with the cancelled wedding, house hopping and maternity restrictions.

Fathers can be present for the birth but are given a certain window of time everybody knows this... shes not doing it alone. There are people who can't visit their dying loved ones in hospital and can only speak to their parents/grandparents between a pane of glass in a nursing home. There are people watching friends and family being buried via a live feed.

She is not the victim. How dare she? She's a bleeping influencer demanding hospital staff risk themselves and their family for her benefit.

An influencer who thinks reading stats qualifies her to decide that it's all a government cover up. She's just salty she couldn't be centre of attention and spewing her idiocy to innocent, impressionable young people. Wrong, very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“random stuff coming out” that’s the mucus plug?? I thought she’d done loads of reading on this tit?

duck off melanie.
She said on yesterdays stories there was a bit of blood ,and now today she's having period like pains ,so looks like she could be on her way ? she'll find out soon enough all the reading in the world won't make a difference 😂

I hope it’s early labor and I hope she has to give birth at the hospital like a PEASANT! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope it’s early labor and I hope she has to give birth at the hospital like a PEASANT! 🤷‍♀️
if it’s her mucus plug coming out, whichI think it could be if she’s not attention seeking then very possibly in the next few days or weeks she'll have the bab

if it’s her mucus plug coming out, whichI think it could be if she’s not attention seeking then very possibly in the next few days or weeks she'll have the bab
week, singular. Sorry - I can’t edit my posts??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

duck. You.
Sorry,but I want to send this
“random stuff coming out” that’s the mucus plug?? I thought she’d done loads of reading on this tit?

duck off melanie.
"random stuff coming out" like olive oil?coffee?mud?
A self proclaimed well read" and "well researched" muppet saying a "random stuff coming out" from her vajayjay.
Only her Beavis will buy her bullshit.

• Haha
It really is so funny that she went from being super cocky in her YouTube video about how “educated” she was and how she’s “literally not scared at all” to this.

Honestly, if she ends up giving birth in a hospital I half expect her to make a bitter YouTube video about her “experience giving birth in the public system” :rolleyes: she’ll wax poetic for twenty minutes about how she had to give birth and then send thomas out the room, how they basically “forced” drugs on her and didn’t let her burn her essential oils or let her listen to soothing whale sounds or some tit like that.

How it was “all worth it now that we have the baby” but that “Ireland’s system needs a change!”
Not thinking of any of the hard working health care professionals at all, just herself and how she couldn’t check off the next point on her “life checklist” the way she wanted to

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.