Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have we found the new thread title.

Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas. via mammy’s attic
Honestly @monga gets my vote. I died.

How's about... from aer lingus to finglas, ads gone static, hiding out in the in-laws attic.

Bit too long I imagine.

Reactions: 4
Is there anything she hasn't suffered from and why is she dressed like a Tombliboo

Truest of the true!!!!

Sorry for trolling, but when I saw 'Ronan' and 'Stephen' first thing came to my mind was Boyzone (My all time fave).

Anyway, melanie muppet should stop pretending that she is woke and poltically/socially aware. She's delusional that her opinions are essential.

omg unseen footage from blarney castle

View attachment 241529
Head-Thomas Body-Melanie

have we found the new thread title.

Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas. via mammy’s attic

Love the new thread title!!!!! I'm literally laughing so hard now while eating

From aer lingus to finglas to cunnilingus and the sorcerer's stone (melanie's ring)

Last edited:
I’ve just started the new slog.
“It’s like having a friend there all the time”

well that’s a first Melanie, you don’t usually keep them for long than 9 months to be fair.

She has no problem saying she can’t shave her fanny (Side note, she’s clearly not in the attic, she whispers when she’s in the attic and “fanny“ wouldn’t be allowed)

but stops herself saying diarrhoea.....and says “loose stools”

the ED is in full force isn’t it. we were right about the GD drink

she really thinks if she goes to a maternity hospital they will strap her down and pump her full of drugs??? What the hell is wrong with her!
oh Mel you’re not having sex to bring on labour, stop it you know mammy and daddy could hear the floorboards creaking nor are you “nesting”
how much can you do in an attic to prepare for the child.

Reactions: 6
Did we really need to know the position they assume during the peri massage and the finger movements I had visions of the MIL walking in on themtbh if I was having a " monster baby" i'd be looking for a consultant to be on hand ,she made out they told her if the shoulders get stuck there's no problem the consultant just comes in and fixes it she'll be lucky ...She's out in the bra top again and is now in tears ,someone nearly ran them off the road or maybe she's just being her over dramatic self ...again.

She is having a big baby and considering this is her first baby she’s more than likely gonna end up with a vaginal tear no amount of massaging or whatever is gonna prevent that. I’m no pro like Melanie claims to be but from bits and pieces I’ve read a lot of women do tear with their first baby and on top of that she’s having a big baby so it’s kind of inevitable

Reactions: 5
sometimes they’ll offer to cut you before you tear
but Mel knows so much she’ll do it herself.

Reactions: 7
If it's as big as what they're anticipating she'll more than likely have an episiotomy there's very few woman don't tear or require one ..

Her Video

"Guidelines from the.....*tumbleweed* ......from the.....(thinking hard).....from the health people in the government"

This bint lecturing everyone and the government on the pandemic. Whatttttt

Reactions: 6
Her Video

"Guidelines from the.....*tumbleweed* ......from the.....(thinking hard).....from the health people in the government"

This bint lecturing everyone and the government on the pandemic. Whatttttt
"health people" wtf!!
It's like " from the fire people" a.k.a Fire Authority/ Fire Service.

Bloody hell shes massive,
I’m calling the child Baby fabletics from this point on.

that static shit is going to be the only thing helping her pay for nappies, and they look so bad on her she’s earned the pay check

Reactions: 3
Just watched her recent video. Her obsession with making herself the victim in any given situation is baffling to me. It's almost like she wants things to go wrong (and I'll just put into the universe here that I'm wishing her and her baby a safe and healthy birth).

But this is lifted directly from the HSE website: 'In most cases, your partner can be there for the delivery.'
It's not a blanket statement, but I looked it up because earlier this year, when restrictions were even tighter, my brother was there for the birth of his child. Maybe it's to do with the hospital she's chosen, or the MLU, but she's acting like the government have a vendetta against pregnant woman and are trying to isolate and traumatize them. This is just not the case.

I also couldn't help but roll my eyes when she said the Consultant and the other doctor 'exchanged surprised looks' when Melanie came at them with all her research. I'm sure they exchanged looks alright, but I don't think it means what she thought it did. She's acting like she's more intelligent than most other people because she googles things, when it is literally the bane of many doctor's existence. Also noted that she had to mention the Consultant was 'female' and she 'thought she was new' when she was talking about them not knowing who needed to contact the MLU. Maybe a bit of unintentional bias there? Because she's a (presumably) young, female doctor, she must be new and inexperienced? Give me a break.

I really hope her followers do some of their own 'self-education', but looking at the comments I'm not too hopeful.

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing she must be inexperienced if she told her shoulder dystocia is nothing to worry about ,easily sorted

I can't believe she has him massaging her perineum..what a sap he is
Even if he does that for real, I wish she wasn’t letting her audience know about it. There’s really no need

If it's as big as what they're anticipating she'll more than likely have an episiotomy there's very few woman don't tear or require one ..
She will definitely need it, most first time moms need either episiotomy or few stitches. So she can forget about squatting a week after giving birth.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.